Thread: Help with PIP

jakspratt001 is offline Junior Member

Help with PIP

I'm having extreme pain in glute injections for 5+ days after injection of 250mg Test E. First cycle. Been rotating sites. Pain hasn't been better on second go around of each muscle. Heating up oil, massaging site, taking a hot shower before injection. Using 22 grade 1.5 inch needle. Following sterile procedures, no infections just extremely painful for a week after. I can barely work out for days after. Also taking a benadryl with shot in case of allergic reaction to BA, no help. Taking serious doses of Tylenol and Advil to deal with it. Help please.

wesh is offline Junior Member
    Your gear is shit my friend. Prop cut with cooking oil or something

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Ugl?

Zues labs. I know several people that use their stuff with good results. They like it because it's exactly the dose it says it is, not under.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    I've been running Sciroxx for quite a while and it gives me debilitating PIP for 3-4 days post-injection. The gear is amazing though. I've had some outstanding results with it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jakspratt001 View Post
    Zues labs. I know several people that use their stuff with good results. They like it because it's exactly the dose it says it is, not under.
    It doesnt matter what other people say, its UGL and can contain anything. If its affecting you that bad throw it in the bin and get some pharm grade and take the risk and health issues out of the cycle.

So I should pretty much just man up and deal with. Most likely have it the entire cycle. I know it's good gear from others experiences. Must just be my body's reaction.

Soar is offline Productive Member
    There seems to be allot of PIP threads lately. If its still only injection #2 in Virgin muscle I would say that's not uncommon.

I think tossing it would be a little premature. My cousin started his first cycle with me with same gear we bought in same package and he's not experiencing what I am. I started this thread to see if there was anything I was missing to shorten the PIP I am experiencing.

How do you know someone isnt cutting the gear. There was a guy in my gym who was taking his test and spreading it out in 4 or 5 other bottles and mixing it with cooking oil. People were in pain for weeks from inj and some people got infections. You never know what your getting with ugls. I was one of the guys taking his crap. I got bw done and test levels never rose much. Now i take pro lab. Been on it for 5 months. Never ever sore after pinning and test levels went high very fast. Best stuff ever

Yeah Soar it's only injection 2 in each muscle. My second go around with delts the pain was definitely less then 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by wesh View Post
    How do you know someone isnt cutting the gear. There was a guy in my gym who was taking his test and spreading it out in 4 or 5 other bottles and mixing it with cooking oil. People were in pain for weeks from inj and some people got infections. You never know what your getting with ugls. I was one of the guys taking his crap. I got bw done and test levels never rose much. Now i take pro lab. Been on it for 5 months. Never ever sore after pinning and test levels went high very fast. Best stuff ever
    I think you should take this guy out and kick his balls in... What a prick.

Does anyone have any suggestions other then my gear is bunk? My test levels are through the roof according to my blood work and I'm up 10lbs from start of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by jakspratt001 View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions other then my gear is bunk? My test levels are through the roof according to my blood work and I'm up 10lbs from start of cycle.
    Could try cutting it with sterile oil. Switching to 25g needles, trying quads and delts.

I've yet to try my gluts as I like being to sit on my butt. Quads have been no issue for me whatsoever.

Hes paid for it dont worry. Lol. You say your test levels are up so all you can do is put up with the pain or try another lab. But your new to pinning so the pain may get better the more times you do it

What kind of oil would you recommend Soar? Would Splitting 50/50 with B12 help? I've just been sticking to delts and glutes. I'm scared to try quads. It hurts to sit, but I'll take that over hurts to walk.

Could use grapes seed oil, just gotta make sure you sterilize it properly. I can't see b12 helping because the two wont mix.

2nd round with Right Glute and the pain was just as intense but for 1/2 the time. Think it's just the virgin muscle. I can deal with 3 days of discomfort. 7 is pushing it as far as working out with it is concerned.

Thread Information