Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Tell her that you will not swallow any more steroids . Then if you get caught injecting, you didn't lie.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

No you wouldn't. You'd do what almost every other man whose wife cheats on him does. You'd get drunk and then eventually go find a new broad.

Look at it like this, is that bitch worth going to prison over? And the dude, he's just out to hit the hole. A simple ass-kicking should do the trick for him.
    Wise words. No cheating bitch worth rotting in prison for.

REBORN52 is offline Junior Member
    My wife wasn't too keen on them at first, then she saw how my physique change over six months, and I chase her around the house every night.....Now she gives me the shots......Good woman, right there.......

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I think at this point my wife would be pissed if I came off the gear.

Psaletta is offline Member
    What's the problem with being on gear? Your sex drive is up, mood is good, body is ripped... It's probably a jealousy thing. Chicks sence the extra hormones and come running. Tell her to ride out!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you think along the way you might have figured out it was not cool to bang another guys wife. Especially since you were married yourself?
    She said they had an open marriage and he was ok with it. She later realized how stupid the concept was and knows now it should have never been that way. Not my fault if some millionaire dude tells his smoking hot wife its okay for her to bang someone else. Now she is in love with me, he made it happen really.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    No you wouldn't. You'd do what almost every other man whose wife cheats on him does. You'd get drunk and then eventually go find a new broad.

Look at it like this, is that bitch worth going to prison over? And the dude, he's just out to hit the hole. A simple ass-kicking should do the trick for him.

I would never do it an angry way and get caught. not my style I am a calculated person lol

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    The Haz lives

I'm not reading anything but the above post.

Up to you, if I had some super hot 10+ sucking me dry every night < **** THE JUICE! If she said I can never even look at juice, I most likely would quit.

But, really it just depends. Shit, my Gf encouraged me and gives me most of my shots. Ex wife freaked when I mentioned it back in the day. Well, she is the Ex for a reason.

iSwanson is offline Junior Member
    Most women aren't truly informed on the subject. All they see is the negative stigma associated with AAS. You should find some articles, threads, posts, etc. that she can read to help her understand that when used responsibly AAS is not such a bad thing. But if she doesn't even want to try then I'd say it's all but over.

You could also go the route of telling her that when your on ur gonna **** her like an energizer bunny, that's been known to work

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I love the fact that the dude who started this thread is AWOL...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    Thats how it ends up around here a lot.He just knows who wears the pants and isnt going to buck it.Why a guy would tell a GF in the 1st place isnt smart.Unless he lives with her.

ElectraMaddox is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Thats how it ends up around here a lot.He just knows who wears the pants and isnt going to buck it.Why a guy would tell a GF in the 1st place isnt smart.Unless he lives with her.
    Makes sense

yarite is offline Junior Member
    My wife said the something that I can't do them or else she would leave. She knew I did about 5 cycles and 3 of those is when I was with her. I don't know why she decided no more. Nothing bad happened other than sex twice a day for 10 weeks! She want's to get pregnant so don't know why she'd be against them now! I just hide my gear and do it. Shes gone during the day so thats when I shoot up. She thinks I have awesome genetics and she doesn't question me if I'm taking AAS.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by yarite View Post
    My wife said the something that I can't do them or else she would leave. She knew I did about 5 cycles and 3 of those is when I was with her. I don't know why she decided no more. Nothing bad happened other than sex twice a day for 10 weeks! She want's to get pregnant so don't know why she'd be against them now! I just hide my gear and do it. Shes gone during the day so thats when I shoot up. She thinks I have awesome genetics and she doesn't question me if I'm taking AAS.
    Ehhh, I think that might be a good reason why she'd be against them now.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    p*ssy. End thread. Lolz.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Women sometimes don't like it when men care about something more than them. If you are obsessed with any hobby, the woman will try to see how far she can go to take it away from you. It's basically a shit test; they want your world to revolve around them.

So, are you obsessed with bodybuilding and steroids ? Does she know this? Do you spend a lot of time away from her because of this?

Hobbies are what define you man...don't let a vagina take it away from you...one of the saddest facts of life is that women are very interchangeable. There is no "ONE"...don't put the ***** on a pedestal...she will grab you by the balls and take you for a ride.

And moreover, if she sees that she can take away your bodybuilding from you, she can take away anything. And trust me, she will fall out of love with you so fast, it will make your head spin.

Women want a man who can stand up for himself. They secretly want you to say "NO, BITCH, STFU AND GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH...AND IRON MY CLOTHES AFTER!!!...RIGHT AFTER I GIVE YOU YOUR DAILY PROTEIN REQUIREMENTS!"

kawika is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuttonChop View Post
    Women sometimes don't like it when men care about something more than them. If you are obsessed with any hobby, the woman will try to see how far she can go to take it away from you. It's basically a shit test; they want your world to revolve around them.

So, are you obsessed with bodybuilding and steroids ? Does she know this? Do you spend a lot of time away from her because of this?

Hobbies are what define you man...don't let a vagina take it away from you...one of the saddest facts of life is that women are very interchangeable. There is no "ONE"...don't put the ***** on a pedestal...she will grab you by the balls and take you for a ride.

And moreover, if she sees that she can take away your bodybuilding from you, she can take away anything. And trust me, she will fall out of love with you so fast, it will make your head spin.

Women want a man who can stand up for himself. They secretly want you to say "NO, BITCH, STFU AND GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH...AND IRON MY CLOTHES AFTER!!!...RIGHT AFTER I GIVE YOU YOUR DAILY PROTEIN REQUIREMENTS!"
    True story

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicphenomenon View Post
    I have about 10 years of experience with AAS and my current gf says she's gonna leave me if i continue to use them. Does anyone here have any advice? Thnx.
    Tis the season to find a NEW girlfriend Who say's your GF needs to know everything anyway???

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN

Tis the season to find a NEW girlfriend Who say's your GF needs to know everything anyway???
    Who says you even need a girlfriend at all. Sometimes I dream of calm quiet evening alone.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry bro ill help you out on this one. Where's she at? Ill "persuade" her face. And two other places... In an order that might surprise you

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yarite View Post
    I think its a good idea to give up ANY substances, leagal or not, while trying to have children. If you had a child with physical disabilities you would be blaming yourself for not doing ALL in your power to have a HEALTHY child. I honestly would not do AAS till after I was done but it sounds lie its too late for that advice. Also I believe it will wipe out your sperm count if you run too long but dont worry about that cause Im sure she can find a working one on the side.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectraMaddox View Post
    prob cuz his GF told him if he got on this "steroid website" again she was gonna leave his ass!

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    ^ lol

Was trying to think of a better name for him than "AnabolicPhenomonom" Like "NocandoAnobolics"

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by --->>405<<--- View Post
    prob cuz his GF told him if he got on this "steroid website" again she was gonna leave his ass!
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    ^ lol

Was trying to think of a better name for him than "AnabolicPhenomonom" Like "NocandoAnobolics"
    ROFLMAOO @ both of your comments.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicphenomenon View Post
    I have about 10 years of experience with AAS and my current gf says she's gonna leave me if i continue to use them. Does anyone here have any advice? Thnx.

just the way, you wrote this, it looks like your girl friend is wearing the pants at home, and you going to do, what she asks anyway, so why ask for advise? BUT let me tell you after you do this, she will ask you to give up something , and something else.... it will never end...
    Just wondering IF she REALLY wanted breast implants, and you said no, If she would do, what you wanted.
    You been using gear for 10 years, and now you got a new girl friend, and shes already telling you what to do, whats going to happen when and IF you marry this girl????

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    I guess your girlfriend doesn't want you to look better, f*ck better, and feel better. Woman logic...

Newdog2015 is offline Junior Member
    Grow a pair and man up lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information