Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42
  1. #1
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17

    cycle help tren ace/test prop/test E/dbol

    6'' 190lb looking to put on about 30 to 40lb,

    just strat my cycle monday so is not too late to do some changes,,
    I did lots of research i fund some good results for first time tren use but it went hurt to get more infos,

    my cycle looks like this:
    tren ace 75mg eod 1-6week/
    test prop 50mg ed 1-10/
    test enanthate 500mg week1-10/
    dbol 40mg ed week 1-3/
    caber 1 mg per week

    PCT
    Arimadex
    clomid

  2. #2
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Why are you taking test in a short and long ester?

  3. #3
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    that help to grow NO?? i did lots of research but it's helpful to get more advicese from this sit,whats your advice?? i been on my cycle for 3days so is not too late to do some changes
    Last edited by danny777; 02-10-2013 at 10:05 AM.

  4. #4
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    Drop the test e and do prop with your tren ace and throw dbol in if you want for kickstart( i wouldn't because both compounds have short esters)

    Do adex during whole cycle and keep caber on hand.

    Drop the adex from your pct and add nolva to your clomid.
    Last edited by Gaspaco; 02-10-2013 at 10:09 AM.

  5. #5
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Gaspaco should i up the prop dosage if i drop the test E ,by droping the test e do i still get good result? tren ends week6 so keeping prop by it self until the end of the cycle or should i start test E week6-10?

  6. #6
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by danny777 View Post
    that help to grow NO?? i did lots of research but it's helpful to get more advicese from this sit,whats your advice?? i been on my cycle for 3days so is not too late to do some changes
    You couldn't of done that much research. You take a short ester or long ester. That is as basic as it gets. Is this your first cycle? If so I wouldn't be playing with tren .

  7. #7
    Gaspaco's Avatar
    Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,086
    100mg eod or 50 ed will be enough for whole cycle with tren .

    Run both for 6-8 week, it is plenty for short esters.

    Keep it simple, you will like it!

  8. #8
    Granovich's Avatar
    Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA-New Jersey
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Why are you taking test in a short and long ester?
    X2 on this !!!!
    either both short or both long, or you will have some serious sides cuz tren ace kicks in fast and test E will take ages

  9. #9
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    How old are you?

    Bodyfat %?

    Cycle history?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  10. #10
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Thank Gaspaco tren 100mg eod sounds good.. test prop up dosage to 75mg ed?

  11. #11
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    body fat 10-15% i did my first cycle was test sus 8week dbol3week/ my second cycle was test cp and EQ for 10week dbol3week... upgrade for tren thats why i'm asking trying to be very careful

  12. #12
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    10 or 15% is a MASSIVE difference, which is it? Willing to post a pic. Regardless, you are very light for having done 2 cycles already. When did the last one end and what PCT did you use?

    What's your planned diet strategy for this cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  13. #13
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    10 or 15% is a MASSIVE difference, which is it? Willing to post a pic. Regardless, you are very light for having done 2 cycles already. When did the last one end and what PCT did you use?

    What's your planned diet strategy for this cycle?
    when i start my first cycle i was 145lb went up to 175lb waited 1year and i did my sc cycle went up to 205lb but last 15lb using anavar but get more cut,, so trying tren cycle but i want to do it the right way i don't care if i put on 15 or 20lb as long it's the right dosage and good mass, advice from Exp ppl will help

    my plan as pct Arimadex,
    clomid 4week startin last day of my cycle,any better advice?
    Last edited by danny777; 02-10-2013 at 11:00 AM.

  14. #14
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Quote Originally Posted by danny777

    last cycle pct anavar

    my plan as pct Arimadex,
    clomid 4week startin last day of my cycle,any better advice?
    You used anavar as a PCT? Seriously? Have you had any bloodwork done?

    Arimidex should be run alongside your cycle not as PCT. an you'll need some nolva.

    And I'd like to see a pic so we can ascertain your bodyfat.

    And I'd really like to see your diet plan too.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,884
    Danny spend the rest of today reading the sticky threads here. You need to get up to speed on things before you hurt yourself.

  16. #16
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    yes blood work done 10/10 now, i know anavar was not the greats but i leared too maney advicese misup things,it's been 2 years so far...
    i will post pic working on it

    Thanks for your help bro

  17. #17
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Danny....you should STOP! Your eperience and knowledge is a mess! You are not prepared for this and really should stop and research B4 you start!

  18. #18
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by danny777 View Post
    6'' 190lb looking to put on about 30 to 40lb,

    just strat my cycle monday so is not too late to do some changes,,
    I did lots of research i fund some good results for first time tren use but it went hurt to get more infos,

    my cycle looks like this:
    tren ace 75mg eod 1-6week/
    test prop 50mg ed 1-10/
    test enanthate 500mg week1-10/
    dbol 40mg ed week 1-3/
    caber 1 mg per week

    PCT
    Arimadex
    clomid
    You want to put on 30-40lbs. Tren is a cutting compound not bulking. Do some research. I agree with above 190lbs is light for 6' after 2 cycles.

  19. #19
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    You want to put on 30-40lbs. Tren is a cutting compound not bulking. Do some research. I agree with above 190lbs is light for 6' after 2 cycles.
    Tren is not not a cutting compound...no compound is cutting or bulking specific! If you have the right diet, tren is very effective during a bulk and you can cut on Deca !

  20. #20
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Tren is not not a cutting compound...no compound is cutting or bulking specific! If you have the right diet, tren is very effective during a bulk and you can cut on Deca!
    Well see there I didn't know that. I was sure Tren was used for cutting as Deca was used for bulking. Guess I need to do some research too!

  21. #21
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    Well see there I didn't know that. I was sure Tren was used for cutting as Deca was used for bulking. Guess I need to do some research too!
    It comes down 100% to the diet...your either at a deficit or increase in cals! Now...thats not to say that there are not some benifits to certain compounds when either buking or cutting but you can do either on any steroid !

  22. #22
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    It comes down 100% to the diet...your either at a deficit or increase in cals! Now...thats not to say that there are not some benifits to certain compounds when either buking or cutting but you can do either on any steroid!
    Yep I have already backed your statement up. Sad thing is I have read this once or twice before, haha.

    Comes right from profiles on steroid .com:

    Deca Durabolin Cycle
    So where are we? Well, Id be comfortable recommending Deca Durabolin for use in a bulking cycle at up to 600mgs/week for an extended duration (12-16 weeks), or up to 400mgs/week in a cutting cycle (again, for 12-16 weeks), as long as something to combat water retention is present. Whichever purpose you decide to use Deca for, you still need to include Testosterone in your cycle and have some anti-progesteronic drugs on hand (see paragraph above), just in case.

  23. #23
    cj111's Avatar
    cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,320
    Back to the original question how old are you? You did a cycle at 140lbs? That just doesn't seem right

  24. #24
    Live for the PUMP's Avatar
    Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    West Coast Desert Rat
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    Back to the original question how old are you? You did a cycle at 140lbs? That just doesn't seem right
    His profile says 37. I call bs.

  25. #25
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    cycle help tren ace/test prop/test E/dbol-1360519242774.jpg wll the last 2cycle i did i didn't do any research but now i know i massd up, i'm here for good advice from you guys
    Last edited by danny777; 02-10-2013 at 01:23 PM.

  26. #26
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Is that recent? That's high teens bf I'm afraid, nowhere near 10%. Please head over to the nutrition forum and read the cutting 101 stickie by GBrice.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  27. #27
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    yes recent
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cycle help tren ace/test prop/test E/dbol-1360519148819.jpg  
    Last edited by danny777; 02-10-2013 at 05:44 PM.

  28. #28
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    Id guess around 16%

  29. #29
    cj111's Avatar
    cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,320
    It's not near 10% , please stop saying that.

  30. #30
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Closer to 20 than 10? Seriously. Look at this

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.URf9nSggGc0
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  31. #31
    BBJT200's Avatar
    BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    1,147
    yeah sorry guy, you're in the 18-20% range. No where near 10.

  32. #32
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Drop the test e and do prop with your tren ace and throw dbol in if you want for kickstart( i wouldn't because both compounds have short esters)

    Do adex during whole cycle and keep caber on hand.

    Drop the adex from your pct and add nolva to your clomid.
    Thank you, that helpd

  33. #33
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    i was asking for good advice with my cycle,here we are start talking about bodyfat,thx anways,,Gaspaco was the good helper

  34. #34
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Quote Originally Posted by danny777
    i was asking for good advice with my cycle,here we are start talking about bodyfat,thx anways,,Gaspaco was the good helper
    Because he told you what you want to hear? With your stats, it's clear your diet is poor and any gains you do make will likely be lost after your cycle. Also and sides will be amplified due to your bodyfat levels which will only increase further should you decide to bulk.

    You'd be beat off postponing your cycle and losing some bodyfat and learning the basic if the compounds an ancillaries you intend to use.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  35. #35
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Because he told you what you want to hear? With your stats, it's clear your diet is poor and any gains you do make will likely be lost after your cycle. Also and sides will be amplified due to your bodyfat levels which will only increase further should you decide to bulk.

    You'd be beat off postponing your cycle and losing some bodyfat and learning the basic if the compounds an ancillaries you intend to use.
    anyways thx for the great info bro, i'm been very careful i lowered my dose and it seems working good 50mg eod 150mgweek, it's been 8day so far i gained 5lb i feel strong lots strings lots energia,
    but 1thing waking up at night drink a lot of water up to 1liter is that normal??

  36. #36
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Trenbolone Acetate is an oil-based fast-acting injectable steroid .

    Trenbolone Acetate ester is very fast acting. Therefore, athletes choosing to use Trenbolone Acetate often find that ED/EOD injections are best for keeping blood levels as consistent as possible.

    Trenbolone is the most powerful overall steroid in use by athletes today. It is both highly androgenic and anabolic . Trenbolone Acetate is chemically unable to aromatize, and therefore produces no estrogen build-up. This, along with its high androgenic properties, makes the muscle produced by Trenbolone very hard and defined.

    Users of Trenbolone Acetate often report amazing gains in both strength and quality muscle mass, while the fat and water seems to "melt" off. To give one an idea of just how powerful this hormone is as a muscle builder, please note that the powerful steroid Testosterone has an anabolic rating of 100, while Trenbolone has a rating of 500. Trenbolone Acetate is also a powerful fat burning aid, and lots of athletes actually claim that the body will still drop body fat very quickly, even when one's diet isn't very clean.

    It is important to note that Trenbolone Acetate will shut one's natural testosterone production down very quickly, thus making a proper PCT protocol a must upon conclusion of a cycle.

    Trenbolone can produce all common androgenic side effects. It's also important to note that many users report uncontrollable night sweats while using this substance. To help combat this problem, it's recommended that users try to keep blood levels and stable as possible, and stay in a reasonable dosage range.

    Trenbolone Acetate recommended dosage for men 50-150mg/day or eod to keep the side effects low.
    Trenbolone Acetate is not recommended for women.

  37. #37
    Granovich's Avatar
    Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA-New Jersey
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Tren is not not a cutting compound...no compound is cutting or bulking specific! If you have the right diet, tren is very effective during a bulk and you can cut on Deca!
    there is no way to put 30 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks cycle. not even 20 weeks cycle... with tren or deca or whatever....

  38. #38
    danny777 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    there is no way to put 30 lbs of lean muscle in 8 weeks cycle. not even 20 weeks cycle... with tren or deca or whatever....
    tren +test+test E plus i don't depend on the steroid only, most of my food are very healthy i wordout very hard organized schedule lots of clean proteins,believe it or not i will put on 20 lb or more clean mass, i will post some pic in 2week

  39. #39
    Granovich's Avatar
    Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    USA-New Jersey
    Posts
    1,461
    Quote Originally Posted by danny777 View Post
    tren+test+test E plus i don't depend on the steroid only, most of my food are very healthy i wordout very hard organized schedule lots of clean proteins,believe it or not i will put on 20 lb or more clean mass, i will post some pic in 2week
    never heard of 20 lbs lean gains in 12 weeks even with tren and perfect diet...i know guys who have awesome diet and gain 10-15 lbs TOPS

  40. #40
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich

    never heard of 20 lbs lean gains in 12 weeks even with tren and perfect diet...i know guys who have awesome diet and gain 10-15 lbs TOPS
    I gained 20lbs of pure lean muscle in 20 days. Then I bought a unicorn and partied with leprechauns to celebrate.

    Dream on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •