pheobis is offline New Member

Clen and ECA stack

HI, my name is Aaron, I was wondering if doing a 2 week on 2 week off clen cycle, and on the off weeks doing a 2 week ECA stack is safe. I know they both have an effect on the Beta 2 receptors. I have done my research and I've seen quite a few people are doing this cycle. I can't seem to find much information saying "Don't do it" other than one page stating that it would be over working the receptors.

Anyone have any advice on this?

25 y/o
    5'11"
    210 lbs
    (Not sure bf% but I believe around 25% now)

Another question about running clen for 8 weeks, Does this 8 weeks include your weeks off? meaning you're actually only "on" clen for 4 weeks.

FYI, I have done 2 weeks on, than 2 weeks off. and am working on my second cycle of being on. (I hope that makes sense)

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My advice is get your diet and cardio in line first. Drop the BF% down to around 15%, then worry with clen . In the mean time keep reading on this.

Thanks t-dogg. I'm aiming for 15% I guess I just wanted to help speed up the progress I'm also using it as self motivation too "You better go to the gym or else you're wasting this" kind of thing... I'm eating VERY clean, and around 1500-1700 calories/day.

I'll finish off these last few days and cut it out until im down there... Still curious about my questions though.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    pheobis i suggest u return here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.URgIiKXedP8

drugs are the wrong answer for u right now IMO..

this time i suggest u put forth more effort!

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I wouldnt advise running both without keto starting end of week two.

Oh sorry bro, I posted a pic in the members picture area.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...e#.URgJBh1EFGY

to answer your question in the following thread.

I'm not disagreeing that it's a bad idea.. I guess I peak interest in a lot of stuff. Like I have read the clenbuterol handbook http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n#.URgJkR1EE8o It doesn't say anything about going down to 15%... So I guess I misthought it out and assumed it was to help get your body down to an applicable level of bf% before you should start an AAS cycle. I know you should do research before ever moving forward with stuff (Obviously I hadn't done enough). But still, I now have a great interest.

Thread Information