boostjunkie09 is offline Junior Member

First Cycle help

Hello everyone. Have some questions about my first experience with AAS. I currently have a source that I know in my town. I know his stuff works, because I have witnessed other peoples gains on it. My concerns are that not knowing truly where they come from and of their purity. The vials look more of a home based lab then pharmaceutical lab. Being that they only say test, or sus, decca, and so on. No listing on mg dosage. I was thinking of doing a ten week cycle of test with the first four weeks test and dbol . Another concern is the dbol is in liquid form and not pill. Has anyone came across this? I do know that it work like I said I watched my friend go from benching 365 to reps of 405 in one cycle. I have 2 1/2 of training under my belt. I am 27yrs old. Have increased my body mass from 175-222lbs in the last 2 years. All natural and have stayed lean, about 10-12% bf. Will cut down to 8%> this summer, but concentrating on size now. I am happy with my progress thus far. But am looking to step it up a notch. Obviously want to do it the right way and as healthy as possible. Thanks for your time and any advice will be appreciated!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

Those will be UGL(underground) gear, its not a pharm grade, but it can be still very good and if your source has good name it will be g2g!

As a first run do TEST ONLY cycle, drop the dbol for now.

10-12 weeks 400-500mg of test a week.

Include AI and HCG to your cycle.

PCT clomid+nolva

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Yup like he said, stick with test your 1st few cycles.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco
    Hey man!

Those will be UGL(underground) gear, its not a pharm grade, but it can be still very good and if your source has good name it will be g2g!

As a first run do TEST ONLY cycle, drop the dbol for now.

10-12 weeks 400-500mg of test a week.

Include AI and HCG to your cycle.

PCT clomid+nolva
    Good advice above. I would stick to a medium level of test only for a first cycle. Regarding your source, it will be UGL, so it's up to you whether you trust him or not. That's for you to decide, there are a lot of very good labs out there. Possibly try to find out what lab name it is.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boostjunkie09
    Hello everyone. Have some questions about my first experience with AAS. I currently have a source that I know in my town. I know his stuff works, because I have witnessed other peoples gains on it. My concerns are that not knowing truly where they come from and of their purity. The vials look more of a home based lab then pharmaceutical lab. Being that they only say test, or sus, decca, and so on. No listing on mg dosage. I was thinking of doing a ten week cycle of test with the first four weeks test and dbol. Another concern is the dbol is in liquid form and not pill. Has anyone came across this? I do know that it work like I said I watched my friend go from benching 365 to reps of 405 in one cycle. I have 2 1/2 of training under my belt. I am 27yrs old. Have increased my body mass from 175-222lbs in the last 2 years. All natural and have stayed lean, about 10-12% bf. Will cut down to 8%> this summer, but concentrating on size now. I am happy with my progress thus far. But am looking to step it up a notch. Obviously want to do it the right way and as healthy as possible. Thanks for your time and any advice will be appreciated!
    If this is your first cycle it should be test only. Include AI and hcg for on cycle and pct nolvadex and Clomid. Start researching and post up your exact cycle, doses and pct for us to review

boostjunkie09 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the help. Sounds good I suppose I will stick with test only. I was not aware that I had to use everything else. Was planning on PCT with Nolv, but did not realize that I should cycle with hcg and AI. I was under the impression that was for the more advanced cycles. Also the demo beginner cycle on this site just said nolvadex would be fine. The test that I know he has are cypionate and sus 250. both are 250mg per ml according to him. So which do you suggest as a first? And on first injection should I do a trial where I only inject a low dose like 1/2 a ml to check my body's response to the drug, or will I be safe to do the full ml? I was planning on doing two injections a week of 250mg each, so 500mg a week total. Also my friend is cycling with no AI, hcg, or serm. So far no side effects but I'm worried for him. He is the type that doesn't do the research and just goes for it. I told him to at least take some Nolv at the end of his cycle.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boostjunkie09
    Thanks for the help. Sounds good I suppose I will stick with test only. I was not aware that I had to use everything else. Was planning on PCT with Nolv, but did not realize that I should cycle with hcg and AI. I was under the impression that was for the more advanced cycles. Also the demo beginner cycle on this site just said nolvadex would be fine. The test that I know he has are cypionate and sus 250. both are 250mg per ml according to him. So which do you suggest as a first? And on first injection should I do a trial where I only inject a low dose like 1/2 a ml to check my body's response to the drug, or will I be safe to do the full ml? I was planning on doing two injections a week of 250mg each, so 500mg a week total. Also my friend is cycling with no AI, hcg, or serm. So far no side effects but I'm worried for him. He is the type that doesn't do the research and just goes for it. I told him to at least take some Nolv at the end of his cycle.
    Side effect are not always noticeable so anyone here will advocate using an AI on cycle to control e. hcg will keep your testies functioning on cycle which makes recovery way easier! I would never cycle with out it. Standard pct would be nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50. Sust needs to be shot eod for stable levels. I would suggest using test e or c as they can be pinned every 3.5 days. Now do some research and post up a future proposed cycle.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Thread Information