mike1991 is offline New Member

fried receptors?

i was talking to this guy at the gym just earlier and we were actually talking about dead receptors etc and how it takes so long for them to cure them self and he mentioned there were some drugs you can take to help fix em quicker

was just curious to you guys and what you guys reckon?
    anyone know the name of these "drugs" and how they work and how to use em?

thanks

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dead receptors, fried receptors etc. is a bunch of common BS in amateur bodybuilding circles.

Ask a single TRT patient who randomly cruises and blasts (which many do, as a matter of fact) whether he believes in receptor sensitivity.

Ask a pro BB who has been on the juice for over 20 years if he thinks that he has developed ANY receptor sensitivity for AAS.

The answer will be a big NO, just to save you trouble and time.

When a cell dies in your body, whether it is an androgen receptor or not, your metabolism either puts the effort of renewing it or simply produces a new one. There are more AR in the human body that we can possibly count, this concern about receptors frying & dying is a common non-sense and is a product of bro-science.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 02-13-2013 at 04:07 AM.

mike1991 is offline New Member
    ahhk, yea my mate who told me is on TRT and is a big boy, not sure how long hes been on TRT for but i know hes been training for the last 10 years so i gathered his information would be true.

thanks for the info!

Thread Information