Iphonerepairs is offline New Member

Oxymethalene cycle only, advise please

Hi, iv read up about taking oxybol on its own and theres mixed opinions.

I did oxybol for a month, 50mg in the morn and 50mg before my evening tea. I put some size on in and i was impressed with the gains. I was aware i would loose alot of the gains but that dint bother me.

Am asking for advise/help here, after 2-3 weeks of taking them i lost all interest in sex. This in not like me! Is there anything i can take alongside oxybol to stop me loosing my sex drive?

I did a clomid course straight after and now my sex drive is fully back, well it feels good again and i have no problems.

Like i said, i dont want people saying i shouldnt be doing this etc, i just want advise please.

Thanks

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    it's never good to do a cycle without your base "test", most people here will tell you it's not a good idea to just use pills.. and considering you don't wanna inject yourself your probably too young to be doing a cycle..

so here an advice don't mess up your body with pills just to get bigger, you won't realise it right now but the problems that you might encounter down the road you will regret this day.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    I believe that oral only cycles can work but they are soooooo many reasons why they are not recommended. I will give you just two major ones:

1) You are shutting yourself down BUT you are not maximizing gains. This has to do with their very short half lives.

2) You think you are impressed with their gains but as a newbie, you just don't realize how little of it is actual muscle gain (especially with something like Anadrol or Dbol ).

Nevertheless, to answer your question: Simplest way is to add Test E to your cycle to maintain sex drive. But I am guessing you don't want to inject yourself...

And if you CAN inject yourself, then do what EVERYONE recommends:

Week 1-12: 500mg Test E injected twice weekly
    Week 1-4: Anadrol (Optional...if you already have it and know how to deal with sides)

BTW, I don't know why I bothered to answer your question but I felt goodhearted for some reason. Hundreds of threads like these get created everyday. And all get the SAME answer.

Do more research grasshopper.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphonerepairs View Post

I did oxybol for a month, 50mg in the morn and 50mg before my evening tea. I put some size on in and i was impressed with the gains. I was aware i would loose alot of the gains but that dint bother me.

Am asking for advise/help here, after 2-3 weeks of taking them i lost all interest in sex. This in not like me! Is there anything i can take alongside oxybol to stop me loosing my sex drive?

I did a clomid course straight after and now my sex drive is fully back, well it feels good again and i have no problems.

Like i said, i dont want people saying i shouldnt be doing this etc, i just want advise please.

Thanks
    I would NEVER run ANADROL without some additional testosterone ,,,,this is one reason why.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphonerepairs

Thanks
    To take 100mg drol a day is hardcore
    Did you take any liver protection an up your fluid intake whilst doing this?
    I'm intrigued whether you suffered any headaches or back ache during this oral only cycle?

Yes i was drinking 3 litres-4 a day. I used them milk thistles throughout the course.

I know a lad that did oxybol for a month and never did any pct or anything after. This was a year ago! What would you advise he did? Is he to worry about anything?

So if i did test aswell, is there a tablet form for it?

if you haven't had any signs of not being able to get a hard on, or decrease in sex drive or anything along those lines you should be fine, a month is normally not enough to completly destroy your body, but I wouldn't play russian roulette to find out.

and no there is no tablet form, your gonna need to become a big boy and learn to inject twice a week in your butt, if you can't inject, how you gonna push through the pain of working out?

Atomini is offline Banned
    Oxymetholone (Anadrol ) only? Good luck with that.

All answers have already been given. Bad idea.

What injectables would you recommend to start on, test and?

just test enanthate and you can inject in your butt 2 times a week(starting those is 500 a week for most people on here), and it dosen't hurt, and you can then do your dbol or anadrol or whatever else, 2-3 months of test E and 4-6 weeks of whatever you selection of pill you wanna take with

What other injectable would be good to use with test?

there plenty of beginning cycles at top of the main page, it will tell you what you need to have with your cycle and what kind of cycle you would need to do,

but base cycle is teste 500 for 10-12 weeks, and 4-6 weeks of your choice of pill which mine preference is dbol , but anadrol would work. (you'll have more gains on this then you'll ever have naturally by like 3-4x so don't need more for now)

anyways take a quick look at the top of the forums for the cycle posts they will tell you everything you need to know, just dont cycle with only pills.. its just really stupid and can lead to more problems down the road do to the fact your supressing completly your tests and yet half your body needs it to do it's daily routine.

and if you never injected there is some injecting posts on here somewhere, but you only inject twice a week and best spot is in the ass, it's painless and test goes well in a 22-23g which is not bad, I normally inject with 16-18g which looks like a ice pick, but I find it, it goes in smoother hurts less, but in my quads and everywhere else i gotta use 22-23g
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 02-13-2013 at 04:39 AM.

Thread Information