allskill87 is offline Associate Member
    Going to be running it starting march 11th.
    1-15 test e 250 2x a week
    1-5 dbol 50mg Ed
    6-15 tren 100 eod

How's this look? Deciding to take the tren a little later in the cycle so I can max on the strength gain seance it'll set in around 4 weeks with test

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    that seems good that's around what I do little different but works well, very good gains on it,

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    that seems good that's around what I do little different but works well, very good gains on it,
    Alright cool. What do you do differently?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87 View Post
    Going to be running it starting march 11th.
    1-15 test e 250 2x a week
    1-5 dbol 50mg Ed
    6-15 tren 100 eod

How's this look? Deciding to take the tren a little later in the cycle so I can max on the strength gain seance it'll set in around 4 weeks with test
    AI?
    hCG ?
    PCT?

I assume you have this squared away, but just checking.

Also, what are your goals with this cycle? I can only see your arm, but i assume youre lean.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

AI?
    hCG ?
    PCT?

I assume you have this squared away, but just checking.

Also, what are your goals with this cycle? I can only see your arm, but i assume youre lean.
    No hcg but ai is adex .5ed pct is 2 weeks after last test pin nova and clomid. My bf is about 12-13 right now running clen to try n drop it to 10 before I start.. Goal is to gain some clean weight last cycle I gained 16lbs kept 9 so hoping for about the same

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    .5Ed is a lot do you run that amount normally?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by allskill87

No hcg but ai is adex .5ed pct is 2 weeks after last test pin nova and clomid. My bf is about 12-13 right now running clen to try n drop it to 10 before I start.. Goal is to gain some clean weight last cycle I gained 16lbs kept 9 so hoping for about the same
    .5 might be overkill most run .25 eod. If you run hcg during the cycle your recovery would be much better

Sorry I meant .5eod it was late last night when I wrote that. Iv never ran hcg before how much would I do and u can't inject IM right?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Sorry I meant .5eod it was late last night when I wrote that. Iv never ran hcg before how much would I do and u can't inject IM right?
    250iu e3d would be good, and you can inject it both ways IM and SUBQ, but IM has little shorter half life.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco

250iu e3d would be good, and you can inject it both ways IM and SUBQ, but IM has little shorter half life.
    And I start that at week 3 till end of pct? Sense the half life is shorter would e3d be good still?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"

And I start that at week 3 till end of pct? Sense the half life is shorter would e3d be good still?
    E3d is still good if youll go IM.

Start week one until 3-4 days before starting PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco

Ah ok, what would you think about adding b12?

Bro
    go sub Q much easier than IM. Just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post

I always inject B12, never ran HCG during a cycle for protection on whatever everyone here think it protects from, if your test production halters and never comes back after cycle dosen't matter if you've been using HCG or not, they'll shrink back afterwards...

and I didn't shoot tren right after finishing up the dbol , because I find that just the test whenever it kicks in, gives you another serious boost, then I took the tren 5-6 weeks towards the end to give me another boost, because after awhiled even on test your gains seem to halter after 4-5 weeks but this is just what I've seen from my body other people might be different.

and if your going on tren there is gyno due to prolactin, if I remenber right, so your gonna need something just incase of that, there a thread I think at the top of the main forum that will explain to you everything about tren, it's a good read if you haven't used it before.

also arimidex I always have incase I start to have any un-wanted sides and also nolvadex , better safe then becoming a new persone ^^

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Bro
    go sub Q much easier than IM. Just my opinion.
    I'v never done a sub q, wouldn't it be easier to do the test, tren and hcg at once? Or just tren n hcg

sub q is you take a patch of skin from your side of abs, and stick a little insulin needle, dosent hurt,

sub q is you take a patch of skin from your side of abs, and stick a little insulin needle, dosent hurt,
    U can inject test n tren sub q?

I'v never done a sub q, wouldn't it be easier to do the test, tren and hcg at once? Or just tren n hcg
    Sorry bro I was just talking about the hcg . Yes you could do it that way. I do my hcg sub q the day before my test pin.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027

Sorry bro I was just talking about the hcg. Yes you could do it that way. I do my hcg sub q the day before my test pin.
    That's what i thought. I guess I could do hcg and b12 together sub q

b12 needs to be injected through IM if I remenber right,

b12 needs to be injected through IM if I remenber right,
    Oh I thought u can do sub q

Soar is offline Productive Member

Oh I thought u can do sub q
    You can do both IM and sub-q. I'm currently doing my hCG reconstituted with B12 injecting sub-q. You can also do test sub-q if you really wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Soar

You can do both IM and sub-q. I'm currently doing my hCG reconstituted with B12 injecting sub-q. You can also do test sub-q if you really wanted to.
    Ah alright, I'll prob do both im it's just easier and I don't need to buy more pins. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt;638***1
    I always inject B12, never ran HCG during a cycle for protection on whatever everyone here think it protects from, if your test production halters and never comes back after cycle dosen't matter if you've been using HCG or not, they'll shrink back afterwards...
    OP, please dont listen to this advice - its TOTALLY incorrect. Suggesting to someone not to include hCG on cycle because you THINK their testical will not bounce back is the most idiotic irresponsible advice one can give on the use of hCG. CanYOuDigIt, please refrain from handing out reckless advice to new members, or anyone else for that matter. If you dont know what youre talking about, keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks.

When used properly, hCG prevents testicular atrophy. This is not something "we" thought up recently. Its medical science.

hCG is to administered on cycle @ 250iu twice per wk (or more frequent in some cases) SubQ. You can administer it IM but as already suggested, SubQ is a LOT easier.

B12 is administered intramuscular, NOT SubQ. You can include in the same pin as your Test E if you like. Some will argue that, but i've started doing it and as do other Vets on here, and hundreds and thousands of others still. OR, you can pin it on its own if you feel more comfortable..your call.

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

OP, please dont listen to this advice - its TOTALLY incorrect. Suggesting to someone not to include hCG on cycle because you THINK their testical will not bounce back is the most idiotic irresponsible advice one can give on the use of hCG. CanYOuDigIt, please refrain from handing out reckless advice to new members, or anyone else for that matter. If you dont know what youre talking about, keep your opinions to yourself. Thanks.

When used properly, hCG prevents testicular atrophy. This is not something "we" thought up recently. Its medical science.

hCG is to administered on cycle @ 250iu twice per wk (or more frequent in some cases) SubQ. You can administer it IM but as already suggested, SubQ is a LOT easier.

B12 is administered intramuscular, NOT SubQ. You can include in the same pin as your Test E if you like. Some will argue that, but i've started doing it and as do other Vets on here, and hundreds and thousands of others still. OR, you can pin it on its own if you feel more comfortable..your call.

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft
    Alright thanks I will get hcg for sure, thanks. I'll do the b12 with my test or tren depending on the day. How much b12 and how often would u suggest? So for subq isn't that hard??

And thanks for the info

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alright thanks I will get hcg for sure, thanks. I'll do the b12 with my test or tren depending on the day. How much b12 and how often would u suggest? So for subq isn't that hard??

And thanks for the info
    sub q is very easy, im sure you can find a video on youtube for reference.

Quote Originally Posted by redz
    sub q is very easy, im sure you can find a video on youtube for reference.
    Alright cool

And thanks for the info
    500 - 1000/day on cycle.

Dr. John Crisler Administering hCG SubQ

500 - 1000/day on cycle.

Dr. John Crisler Administering hCG SubQ
    Oh damn that's a lot of pins haha

Thread Information