Thread: taking clen??

Magicz is offline Associate Member

taking clen??

whats the best time to take clen morning or before workout?

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    bump

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    dont think it matters, but i definately wouldnt take it at night-itll keep you up.
    So, take some in the mourning, and split it up from there. Sorry, i dont know what time you workout, and what kind of workouts you do, so this is the best answer i can give to this question

good luck

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hard to say, I take in morning. If I take before workout, it tends to make me short of breath and increase my body heat. Now this is what is supposed to do, but I workout in the evenings, therefore if I take in the morning, most of it has been in my system for some time, therefore, hopefully sides aren't as bad. JMO and works for me

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    everything i've read suggests to split it up through out the day, but not to go to late into the night- because it will keep you up at night!
    also, not to take it everyday, there are alot of different theories on cycling, but one thing remains constant- your reseptors build tolorences for this compound quickly and will loose its effectivness fast- thus 2 wk on 2 wk off, 2 days on 2 days off, 3 days on etc.. what ever, as long as you dont take it consistanly for more than 18 days- that is when your receptors eventually blind themselves- at least thats what my research has said

Thread Information