Jacked121 is offline Junior Member

Winstrol Or Var with Test Prop?

What would be better to help out during a cutting cycle with test prop, Anavar or Winstrol ?

Justhav2p is offline Junior Member
    what are your stats?

test alone is good for a cut to keep you anabolic . If you wanted to dry out then winny but those joints are going to hurt if you lift heavy.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    some prefer one some prefer the other...I prefer Var

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Winstrol is useless unless BF is already very low. Moreover, it is known for its hepatatoxicity and extreme joint pain in some cases due to its ability to dry you out. You also better be good with PIP because Winstrol can have you experience some of the worst PIP.

Anavar , on the other hand, is an oral. Possibly the most expensive AAS on a mg basis as well as the most commonly counterfeited AAS. It is known for its mildness although this is an over-generalization. It is also hepatatoxic and often useless when administered under 60mg every day. Unlike Winstrol, most users, including myself, complain about unbearable back pumps at higher doses (80mg+).

In sum, both are great cutting compounds but they also happen to have their cons as well as pros.

I would say, unless your BF% is already at around 8% or less, don't bother with Winstrol. Unless you are OK with frequent injections and happen not to suffer from PIP much, you may want to give it a try.

Jacked121 is offline Junior Member
    22yrs old, 5'11, 180 lbs around 8% bf. What would show better results I have GP anavar or winstrol , i can run the Winstrol 50mg for 6 weeks or Anavar at 60mg for 6 weeks

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Winny is also available as an oral TJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Winny is also available as an oral TJ
    ...which I am obviously aware of

I naturally assumed OP was referring to injectable Winstrol and I don't really know why LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked121 View Post
    22yrs old, 5'11, 180 lbs around 8% bf. What would show better results I have GP anavar or winstrol, i can run the Winstrol 50mg for 6 weeks or Anavar at 60mg for 6 weeks
    Well, if you have an already existing nasty problem of chronic joint pain and/or any issues regarding your liver, Anavar would obviously be the better choice.

If, on the other hand, money is an issue, then Winstrol would be the better choice.

At some point, you will have tried both and decided for yourself...

Thread Information