Tasmaniac is offline Associate Member

2nd cycle questions

I did a sus cycle almost a year ago. Everyone said I was way too skinny to do that cycle but I had to do it because I had been quite sick and my weight had dropped to around 158lb. Since I work in a security role, that was a big problem. Now I weigh 200-205lb and have just put in an order for another vial of sus. My questions are:

I want to gain 20-40lb so will I need to use a fair bit?
    Should I get another vial as well?
    How much is a "safe amount"?

I didn't get many sides last time. A bit of test flu was about it.

Extra info:
    Age - 35
    Body fat - about 10-12%
    This is my second cycle except for a little dabble I had with dianabol a once.
    I've been using GHRP-6 for a fair few months now
    Diet is in check
    I've got clomid, nolvadex and letro ready

Any help will be appreciated

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    So many things wrong here buddy I think weight wise your fine bodyfat your fine but AAS knowledge is way off. You need to forget about cycling for 6 months and read up before you hurt yourself. Start here;

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cles-Look-here

Once you've finished with that start with this:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-a-first-cycle

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    - We typically advise members of the board to prefer single-ester Testosterone for various reasons, meaning that if you are going to run another Test only cycle (which you should), then there are better choices for you than Sustanon out there. Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate are the most common and available heavy-ester Tests that require only x2 weekly injections.

- Your dose should be 500mg every week with these compounds as mentioned above, same goes for Sustanon if you insist on it for any reason you may have. Monday and Thursday injections, 250mg each (1 vial).

- Stay away from any oral as for now.

- You don't need Letro. Letro is an overkill AI and things can easily & quickly go wrong with Letro at the hands of amateurs. Frankly, Arimidex or Aromasin should be considered as your only choices for this cycle. Arimidex 0.25mg EOD or Aromasin 6mg ED or 12.5mg EOD are the advised protocols for your cycle.

- You will need both Nolvadex and Clomid for your PCT, which you have. Good job.

- Try to also get some HCG Pregnyl. When administered at 250iu E3D throughout the cycle, this compound prevents testicular shutdown, meaning that your overall recovery pace and quality will be quicker and better once the cycle is over, which also means you will be able to hold on to your cycle gains more. Not to mention avoiding the experience of testicle pain due to shrinkage and hence its psychological reflections is a big bonus.

Any other questions are welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    So many things wrong here buddy I think weight wise your fine bodyfat your fine but AAS knowledge is way off. You need to forget about cycling for 6 months and read up before you hurt yourself. Start here;

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...cles-Look-here
    I wrote this while I was cooking tea last night and left out some info. The reason I am wondering about how much I should have is because I want to get the gains I want and make this my last course (I am sure you guys hear that a lot). I would also like to see about the possibility of turning the last month into more of a cutting cycle instead of doing that off cycle and losing size and strength.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    - We typically advise members of the board to prefer single-ester Testosterone for various reasons, meaning that if you are going to run another Test only cycle (which you should), then there are better choices for you than Sustanon out there. Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate are the most common and available heavy-ester Tests that require only x2 weekly injections.

- Your dose should be 500mg every week with these compounds as mentioned above, same goes for Sustanon if you insist on it for any reason you may have. Monday and Thursday injections, 250mg each (1 vial).

- Stay away from any oral as for now.

- You don't need Letro. Letro is an overkill AI and things can easily & quickly go wrong with Letro at the hands of amateurs. Frankly, Arimidex or Aromasin should be considered as your only choices for this cycle. Arimidex 0.25mg EOD or Aromasin 6mg ED or 12.5mg EOD are the advised protocols for your cycle.

- You will need both Nolvadex and Clomid for your PCT, which you have. Good job.

- Try to also get some HCG Pregnyl. When administered at 250iu E3D throughout the cycle, this compound prevents testicular shutdown, meaning that your overall recovery pace and quality will be quicker and better once the cycle is over, which also means you will be able to hold on to your cycle gains more. Not to mention avoiding the experience of testicle pain due to shrinkage and hence its psychological reflections is a big bonus.

Any other questions are welcomed.
    Thanks for the replies so far.

I went for sus because I was so impressed with my last cycle. If I can get around the same strength and size gains I will be extremely happy. Don't worry, I won't be taking dianabol or any other orals.
    I would prefer to stick to eod injections with sus. It's supposed to have less chance of any bad side effects that way. But I am open to suggestions (it would be ignorant to ask for advice and then ignore it).

Point taken in regards to the letro. I will get an AI instead.

Any thoughts about changing my cycle 2/3 the way through from bulking to cutting. It may be stupid. I just don't want to increase my fat content any more.

One of the major reasons for this cycle is to get a solid 3-4 months in the gym without any back issues. I have spent the last 6 months getting those issues sorted out but the pain is still there. So I plan to really strengthen my core and go back to being able to do squats and deadlifts which I can't normally do much of. On my last cycle I was able to do them.

Thanks again

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I also prefer multiple ester cycles, but that would be with one long and one short for the most control over my test levels. Also note that your first cycle will probably always be the most productive per mg of whatever compound you use. If you've recently had issues with your back, though, you may seriously want to reconsider doing a cycle right now. The increase in strength and stamina may only cause you to injure it even further. You should always wait a good length of time until after you've healed to go balls to the wall with resistance training.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok where to start here....

To go from 159 to 205 and keep all of your gains and be at 10% bf I don`t think so bro. You gained 46lbs kept it all and stayed at that bf? I call bs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBrian View Post
    I also prefer multiple ester cycles, but that would be with one long and one short for the most control over my test levels. Also note that your first cycle will probably always be the most productive per mg of whatever compound you use. If you've recently had issues with your back, though, you may seriously want to reconsider doing a cycle right now. The increase in strength and stamina may only cause you to injure it even further. You should always wait a good length of time until after you've healed to go balls to the wall with resistance training.
    That's a very good point. If I waited until there was no soreness, I may never get to cycle. After the first cycle I felt quite tender for about two months. For the sake of my back health later in life and not missing work because of injury, I probably should keep the squats and deadlifts light and concentrate on lunges for my legs.

At the moment I am concentrating on chiropractics for overall back health and I go for a massage which centres around acupressure to try and improve blood flow to the area. My chiro has said that my back has improved a lot since I've been getting the massages.

Either way, it's going to be an expensive 3-4 months between sus, nightly GHRP-6 injections, IGF 1 injections after the gym, a PT, a weekly massage and chiropractor...

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post

To go from 159 to 205 and keep all of your gains and be at 10% bf I don`t think so bro. You gained 46lbs kept it all and stayed at that bf? I call bs.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion mate

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    That's a very good point. If I waited until there was no soreness, I may never get to cycle. After the first cycle I felt quite tender for about two months. For the sake of my back health later in life and not missing work because of injury, I probably should keep the squats and deadlifts light and concentrate on lunges for my legs.

At the moment I am concentrating on chiropractics for overall back health and I go for a massage which centres around acupressure to try and improve blood flow to the area. My chiro has said that my back has improved a lot since I've been getting the massages.

Either way, it's going to be an expensive 3-4 months between sus, nightly GHRP-6 injections, IGF 1 injections after the gym, a PT, a weekly massage and chiropractor...
    It sounds expensive man. I hope everything turns out well for you, it sounds like you at least have a full comprehension of what you're dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post

Yeah that's hard to pull off. Last year I did a big cycle and completely transformed my diet. I gained 39 pounds and only lost twelve in the aftermath, but that was only because I maintained a disciplined diet that consisted of counting macros every day.

It sounds expensive man. I hope everything turns out well for you, it sounds like you at least have a full comprehension of what you're dealing with.
    Thanks mate.

Just under a year ago I decided to really put a big effort into getting bigger and trying to sort my back problems out. I found a great PT. His advice alone has changed my life and shown me so many useful things. I had become so skinny I would have had to leave my job and it was depressing me. I was getting overlooked for the more hands-on work too. I'm hoping this course pushes me way beyond my top weight and strength levels and doesn't ruin my back in the process..

Yeah that's hard to pull off. Last year I did a big cycle and completely transformed my diet. I gained 39 pounds and only lost twelve in the aftermath, but that was only because I maintained a disciplined diet that consisted of counting macros every day.
    My diet isn't too bad.
    I start off the day with oats. I just eat as much as I can.
    Two hours after that I have some nuts.
    Two to three hours after that I have a big serving of meat (usually chicken, sometimes pork and occasionally beef) and a shitload of veggies (probably over 300g) mixed with gravy.
    Two to three hours after that I have a big protein drink (roughly 50% bigger than the standard size).
    Three hours later I have another meal which I alternate between meat and carbs and meat and veggies depending on how fat my stomach looks lol On gym days I have another protein drink with my last meal as well.

I reckon my diet is ok. Feel free to critique it.
    It has enabled me to do a course and not only not lose weight at the end, but add roughly 1kg per 2-4 weeks and keep gaining strength.
    I am worried about the carbs though. I'm wish I could cut them back a bit more. I am not holding much fat on my limbs but I have got a bit extra around the middle.

Oh and I also used a bit of GHRP-6..
    Last edited by Tasmaniac; 02-14-2013 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasmaniac View Post
    My diet isn't too bad.
    I start off the day with oats. I just eat as much as I can.
    Two hours after that I have some nuts.
    Two to three hours after that I have a big serving of meat (usually chicken, sometimes pork and occasionally beef) and a shitload of veggies (probably over 300g) mixed with gravy.
    Two to three hours after that I have a big protein drink (roughly 50% bigger than the standard size).
    Three hours later I have another meal which I alternate between meat and carbs and meat and veggies depending on how fat my stomach looks lol On gym days I have another protein drink with my last meal as well.

I reckon my diet is ok. Feel free to critique it.
    It has enabled me to do a course and not only not lose weight at the end, but add roughly 1kg per 2-4 weeks and keep gaining strength.
    I am worried about the carbs though. I'm wish I could cut them back a bit more. I am not holding much fat on my limbs but I have got a bit extra around the middle.
    You're on the right track, but there aren't many people who don't have room for improvement in that area. Diet is one part knowledge and one part discipline. I personally don't trust protein/weight gainer shakes to supply the full spectrum of essential amino acids, or for that matter to even contain what their label states. I've had far more results from eating real food in contrast to powders in milk. The nutrition section here really helped me figure out what to eat in order to reach my goals.

You're on the right track, but there aren't many people who don't have room for improvement in that area. Diet is one part knowledge and one part discipline. I personally don't trust protein/weight gainer shakes to supply the full spectrum of essential amino acids, or for that matter to even contain what their label states. I've had far more results from eating real food in contrast to powders in milk. The nutrition section here really helped me figure out what to eat in order to reach my goals.
    Point taken.
    Once on cycle I will go on high dose fish oil, pro biotics and vitamin c. I will have a look at what the best way is to add amino acids to the mix.

Thread Information