Thread: test 400???

OnTheGas is offline Junior Member

test 400???

Just picked up a test blend 400mg per ML...im on week 9 of my test e an I was doing 500mg an around week 8 i upped the dose 0.3ml but i wanted to make more gains so i upped it even more this week somewhere around 625mg or 700mg. Notice Im getting acne on my chest lol. Never had acne till this much test...anyway i will only be running for a few more weeks and is 800mg of test to much..only my second official cycle. Ill probably do less actually 0.7ml or maybe 0.8 split twice a week. Any opinions would be appreaciated.

I forgot to mention i was using a canadian ugl OP for the 9 weeks till i ran out an now i got this new brand which is better

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How do you know the new brand is better?
    Are you running an ai?
    do you have your pct ready?

Loading the dose at the end with long esters doesn't make a ton of sense considering it will take a while to build up.

Ya i agree but your levels plateau so increasing the dose will help make further gains. And obviously i have an ai and pct this aint my first rodeo lol

I didnt so much mean better but its stronger and more bang for the buck...i paid the same price for almost double the amount of mg........

It takes too long to see the build up at the higher dose so I really dont see the benefit. What's in the T400 a blend? it may even have longer esters than enanthate .

I didnt so much mean better but its stronger and more bang for the buck...i paid the same price for almost double the amount of mg........
    Its not that simple mg to mg some ester weights are greater than others.

[QUOTE=redz;6388496]How do you know the new brand is better?
    Ok so redz,
    m just trying to hit 230lb before i cut..4 more pounds to go and i started at 196..i made good gains this time an I read upping the dose abit everyweek will make better gains after week 8. I will pct in a couple weeks so is what i wanna do pointless? Thanks for response

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGas View Post
    Just picked up a test blend 400mg per ML...im on week 9 of my test e an I was doing 500mg an around week 8 i upped the dose 0.3ml but i wanted to make more gains so i upped it even more this week somewhere around 625mg or 700mg. Notice Im getting acne on my chest lol. Never had acne till this much test...anyway i will only be running for a few more weeks and is 800mg of test to much..only my second official cycle. Ill probably do less actually 0.7ml or maybe 0.8 split twice a week. Any opinions would be appreaciated.
    IMO you should have figured out your cycle plan before you started....

500mg of test per week for a second cycle should be sufficient, if your not 'happy' with the gains, then eat more..

Each ml contains 150mg test enanthate 150mg test cypionate 100mg test deconate.

Yeah that's what I thought the deconate ester is even slower release so pct start time will need to be adjusted accordingly.

Lol? I gained around 30 pounds an im in week 9 ...im happy lol. I eat 5 meals a day

Ill have to search an find out how much slower then. Thanks redz, i honestly was NOT planning on getting this but my bud asked me if i was interested an it was a good deal so maybe ill save it an get more enanthate .

I might even just go in to pct since this was a good run already..i upped the dose abit last week does this mean i have to wait 4 weeks to pct..how will i know when im ready now :/ or to clarify was that just with the blend? Or does even the increased dose of enanthate i did last week have to kick in a few weeks?

I might even just go in to pct since this was a good run already..i upped the dose abit last week does this mean i have to wait 4 weeks to pct..how will i know when im ready now :/ or to clarify was that just with the blend? Or does even the increased dose of enanthate i did last week have to kick in a few weeks?
    start PCT 2 weeks after your last test e pin...

Thanks kronik , i was aware of regular protocol but ive never upped the dose before and was worried i would have to wait 4 weeks. Thx again everybody

Lol? I gained around 30 pounds an im in week 9 ...im happy lol. I eat 5 meals a day
    what were your stats before you started??

I didnt check bf but its always been 12-13% ive been a lean guy forever im 6'3. My bench was 250 squat 275 deadlift 390. My strength gains were good i guess but i just gained more mass

How can i get ahold of a moderator! I dont wanna get banned an my phone duplicated my thread somehow-_- i wanna delet them all now if i can..

Brick is offline Member
    Plan your cycles from the start and never start until you have all gear on hand.

Also. What is up with your legs man?
    You bench 250 and only squat 275 yet you can deadlift 390? 6'3" and almost 230?

Either:

you gained way to much fat on cycle

You have a MASSIVE upper body and toothpicks for legs but I still don't get that because you use legs in a dead

You have no idea what your maxes are and just made up some numbers

Which is it?

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    I didnt check bf but its always been 12-13% ive been a lean guy forever im 6'3. My bench was 250 squat 275 deadlift 390. My strength gains were good i guess but i just gained more mass
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Your 230lbs and benching 250 lbs and you have made good strenght gains. So what was you bench at 200 lbs 9 weeks ago before you gained that 30 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Brick View Post
    Plan your cycles from the start and never start until you have all gear on hand.

Also. What is up with your legs man?
    You bench 250 and only squat 275 yet you can deadlift 390? 6'3" and almost 230?

Either:

you gained way to much fat on cycle

You have a MASSIVE upper body and toothpicks for legs but I still don't get that because you use legs in a dead

You have no idea what your maxes are and just made up some numbers

Which is it?
    250 lb bench does not equal a MASSIVE upper body....... Bird legs and chest it sounds like

Haters gonna hate. What are your stats tough guy. Your both douchebags

I said "was" you dummys....i can bench 3 plates now an these are not my max there my sets.

Love how im always chirped on this site for my lifts. Yet i focus more on training mma than bodybuilding..achieving the bigest body isnt my concern. Im second degree blackbelt in braz jujitsu aswell as judo. What are your great achievements guys? Id like to see some pics of how massive you guys really are. I apoligize for what I said but i get mad when people belittle me because im not a bodybuilder, it is very prevelant on this website.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGas
    I said "was" you dummys....i can bench 3 plates now an these are not my max there my sets.
    Wow... Easy son! Bottom line higher dose = more sides.. Did you up your ai when you upped your test? And like Kron said that isn't to long to be on cycle to need to up your dose.. I would up my cals and strength training. Do some periodic 5x5 to up your strength and up your cals for size!!

Thanks will do bro. Ive only upped the dose abit last week, this week im gonna stay at 500 and just finish this cycle at 12 weeks. Im satisfied and im gonna save my test 400 for another time.

Lol your so right about the sides...500 not so bad but what i did up it to equals way to much lol my face is all red and bloated. It was a stupid move by me. But at least i know im nowhere near ready for that dosage

Psaletta is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheGas
    Thanks will do bro. Ive only upped the dose abit last week, this week im gonna stay at 500 and just finish this cycle at 12 weeks. Im satisfied and im gonna save my test 400 for another time.
    Smart move. Good luck bro!

Haters gonna hate. What are your stats tough guy. Your both douchebags
    My Stats ( You P@@@Y are on my profile with pics to back them up!!!!!!!!!! were are yours "tough guy"

You dont want any of this ole dog junior!!!

Thread Information