DanTheMan123 is offline Junior Member

Low dose test/tren/deca cycle?

Stats:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 198 lbs

So my original cycle plan was to do 200mg of test e per week for 12weeks along with tren ace at 75mg eod for 8 weeks. Well my source screwed me over so I only got my hands on 1 10ml vial of tren so I thought it'd be pointless.

How bad would it be if I did 200mg of test e per week with 300mg of deca per week and 200mg of tren ace per week?
    I would do the test for 12 weeks the deca for weeks 1-10 and the tren weeks 1-5 or 5-10 have decided yet.

Or I could do a cycle of 500mg of test e for 10 weeks with low dose tren of 50mg eod for 5 weeks. What do you guys think I'm having a hard time figuring it out Also I have 2 other cycles under my belbt

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    With only 2 cycles under your belt i wouldn't be running 3 compounds. Are you planning to run an AI, Hcg and what have you planned for PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan123 View Post
    Stats:
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 198 lbs

So my original cycle plan was to do 200mg of test e per week for 12weeks along with tren ace at 75mg eod for 8 weeks. Well my source screwed me over so I only got my hands on 1 10ml vial of tren so I thought it'd be pointless.

How bad would it be if I did 200mg of test e per week with 300mg of deca per week and 200mg of tren ace per week?
    I would do the test for 12 weeks the deca for weeks 1-10 and the tren weeks 1-5 or 5-10 have decided yet.

Or I could do a cycle of 500mg of test e for 10 weeks with low dose tren of 50mg eod for 5 weeks. What do you guys think I'm having a hard time figuring it out Also I have 2 other cycles under my belbt

Ai is dostinex at .25 mg twice a week and my pct is as follows:

Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    I'd personally just run the test and deca and save the tren for your next cycle. Like Jim asked what about your AI, hcg , what's your planned PCT? You also will want to look into something for prolactin control with tren and deca such as caber or prami.

Run the nolva at 40 for week 1 and 2. Why are you not running HCG on cycle?
    Ai is dostinex at .25 mg twice a week and my pct is as follows:

Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva ED
    Week 4: 20mg Nolva ED

Even with all those compounds at low doses it'd still be bad?

m_donnelly is offline Associate Member
    Deca shuts you down real quick, even in small doses so, yes, you'll need to run all of the ancillaries.

HCG would be a big help so that the testies continue to function on cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by m_donnelly View Post
    Deca shuts you down real quick, even in small doses so, yes, you'll need to run all of the ancillaries.

Unfortunately I don't know how to get my hands on hcg so that's out of the picture

Have you started the cycle yet?
    Unfortunately I don't know how to get my hands on hcg so that's out of the picture

I started yesterday 200mg of test e with 75mg of tren ace. Like I said my source screwed me out of my other vial of tren ace so I'm stuck with just one. Don't really know what to do at this point

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan123
    I started yesterday 200mg of test e with 75mg of tren ace. Like I said my source screwed me out of my other vial of tren ace so I'm stuck with just one. Don't really know what to do at this point
    Well if you could get your hands on the hcg it would be ok to start it at week 2 or 3

Ok soo good news! Misunderstanding with my source so my other vial of tren ace is on the way! So my cycle is as follows :

Week 1-12 Test E @ 200mg Per week
    Week 1-8 Tren A @ 75mg eod AKA 300mg per week
    Week 4-8 Beastdrol @ 30mg Ed

Week 1: 100mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva ED
    Week 2: 50mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva ED
    Week 3: 50mg Clomid / 40mg Nolva ED
    Week 4: 40mg Nolva ED

Ai is dostinex at .25mg every two days.

How's this cycle look?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan123
    Ok soo good news! Misunderstanding with my source so my other vial of tren ace is on the way! So my cycle is as follows :

How's this cycle look?
    Where's your aromatase inhibitor?
    Why is your PCT being run during your cycle and not after? I hope you mean w1-4 is your PCT and not the same time as your other gear.
    Get rid of the pro hormone. It's useless crap.
    Still no HCG ?

EDIT: dostinex is a D2 receptor agonist NOT AN AI!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you only have a couple of cycles under your belt.We dont recommend tren to guys for at least 5 or 6 cycles under their belt.All you really need is test you are only going to grow so much on each cycle.Too many guys think they need a bigger stronger cycle every time.Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Yea of course PCT is after cycle lol sorry for the confusion! And what would u recommend for an AI then?

And songdog I ran tren ace last cycle and didnt have any side effects besides night sweats and insomnia. Had a smooth recovery too

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ai is dostinex at .25 mg twice a week
    That is most definitely not an ai!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

How's this cycle look?
    It dosen't look good nor does this "feel" right.

Dan, i'm really getting a bad vibe here, i dont think you're ready to do this. It juts seems to me that you're putting together numbers and names but you haven't really taken the time to understand WHAT these compound do, WHAT the associated sides can be, and WHAT you can do to combat them effectively.

Nor i do i believe you have an understanding of PCT or when to begin it. And the mere fact that you're running a long ester for an additional 4 wks @ 200mg (which is a glorified TRT dose and not recommended to shut yourself down for barely above your own production) alongside the undisputed short estered king of 19 nors, is a bit concerning to me. You clearly haven't planned this out carefully, IMHO. Not to mention you think Dostinex is an effective AI.

Im not browbeating you Dan, but i am trying to blind you with some solid advice. I would halt your cycle asap and continue your research and asking questions until you're absolutely certain what it is you are doing. I believe youre rushing things and you could be headed for a disaster. I certainly hope not, but this is my gut feeling.

Take it for what its worth..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone else notice it says he's 18 years old?

Dan, rather than people just recommending what to take for how long and the necessary ancillaries, you should spend some time reading about AIs (etc.) and which are appropriate based on your cycle and the associated risks and benefits.

At 18 years of age though, you are setting yourself up for a lot of long term problems. Dantheman may not be "the man" in 10 years if you set out to manipulate your still developing endocrine system.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 02-14-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Sorry for mistyping my pct I'm starting it 14 days after last injection of test e... I am running test e with tren ace because I simply can't get my hands on test prop. It's really not a big deal using short ester and long ester. The reason I am running a TRT dose of test is just to keep my libido up and test levels up while on tren... A lot of people are actually starting to do this because there are less side effects (for me at least) and tren and test fight for the same receptors and tren is 5x as anabolic as test so why would I waste the test when it's not being put to use. I have been planning this cycle since I ended my last cycle. And I thought dostinex was an AI, my mistake. My last 2 cycles I wasn't taking an AI at all, I had letro on hand in case of gyno.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Anyone else notice it says he's 18 years old?

Dan, rather than people just recommending what to take for how long and the necessary ancillaries, you should spend some time reading about AIs (etc.) and which are appropriate based on your cycle and the associated risks and benefits.

At 18 years of age though, you are setting yourself up for a lot of long term problems. Dantheman may not be "the man" in 10 years if you set out to manipulate your still developing endocrine system.
    I knew something was up! My spider senses were tingling...or maybe that's because im sitting on top of my blender while i spin up a smoothy. But regardless, i knew something was fishy in Denmark.

Good catch MI.

Thread Information