@durbansouthafrica is offline New Member

1st ever Turinabol cycle

I'm starting my 1st ever tbol only
    cycle 100tabs 10mgs(1st steroid cycle aswell)
    60mg a day but I'm a rugby player only 18 training twice a week
    High intensity and not on any supplements(rookie)
    So I only get two days weight training and cross fit circuit training the rest
    Any tipps. I really just wanaa get my weight up only 60kg or something like 120 in pouds I'm guessing

BBJT200 is offline Senior Member
    1) You're too young to start using. You're going to cause serious harm to your endocrine system that is not done developing.
    ----This is serious stuff. You want to have erectile dysfunction and low test the rest of your life?
    2) this cycle is going to do almost nothing good for you
    3) If you're that light, you need to learn how to eat more before you spend your money on gear.
    4) you plan on running this for 16 days...?...You might notice something after day 10...but any gains will be short lived. You'll shrink as soon as you stop taking them.

Long story short, Oral only is dumb and a waste.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    listen to what BBJT said. you have wrong idea about steroids !!!
    its not for u , its for serious bodyuilders who are 24+ years old and have +5 years of experience in bodybuilding and perfected their diet
    and needs LOADS of knowledge of those chemicals and ancillaries thats used with it for protection and recovery
    you are only 18 , you could have really nasty sides like ED and low testosterone for life which means no energy, no muscle gains, no sex, might as well kill your self if that happens,...
    leave it, its not worth it for 5 lbs of muscle... you can gain it naturally in 3 months if you eat right at your age
    workout 5-6 times weekly heavy, eat right, say your prayers and sleep 8 hrs at night, you will be amazed of the gains you will make naturally

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Forget steroids , you are way too young and are going to mess yourself up.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    As mentioned above it would be wise I wait. You risk screwing up your endocrine system. Do a little reading on what can happen. Be smart about your future.

I'm really glad you take health so seriously and I understand...Its just that I weighed 83kgs before I had a bigg injury that put me out for a long time and since then so many rugby players my age got ahead using steroids (schoolboyrugby in S.A is what college ball is to americans).so I'm back for my final year and my franchise contract (basically my future)
    depends on the choices I make in the next 2-8 weeks. That is why I joined this forum I knew where to get answers...I have no gear but its been offer to help me get back to at least a fighting chance. Thanks a lot though

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I understand where your coming from. My honest opinion is to train and eat right. Diet is a huge part in gaining. You get out what you put in.. I know you want to get back to where you were but it really isn't worth the risk. You have plenty of potential. It just takes a little determination and hard work and you can achieve what you want. I know that's not what you want to hear, but I also no it's something you don't want to deal with in the future.

I'm really glad you take health so seriously and I understand...Its just that I weighed 83kgs before I had a bigg injury that put me out for a long time and since then so many rugby players my age got ahead using steroids (schoolboyrugby in S.A is what college ball is to americans).so I'm back for my final year and my franchise contract (basically my future)
    depends on the choices I make in the next 2-8 weeks. That is why I joined this forum I knew where to get answers...I have no gear but its been offer to help me get back to at least a fighting chance. Thanks a lot though

xuinn is offline New Member
    Orals are probably not the way to go bro. Yo are better off using an OTC sports supplement for a few more years get your diet and training down then run some test

Thread Information