Jarod is offline Associate Member

Damn Government! Where Is The Ephedrine

RAN OUT OF MY SUPPLY SO I WENT TO MY NORMAL SOURCE THEY NO LONGER CARRY IT...THATS OKAY I GOT A BRO WHO WORKS AT VITAMIN WORLD ( KIND OF LIKE A DISCOUNT GNC) FIGURE I WOULD GRAB SOME XENADRINE RFA OR SOMETHING....HE TELLS ME THAT THEY SOLD OUT OF THEIR STOCK AND THAT CAUSE OF THE GOVERNMENT AND THEIR LEGISLATION THEY WILL NO LONGER BE CARRYING ANY EPHEDRINE BASED PRODUCTS ....BASICALLY EPHEDRINE IS NOW GOING TO BE A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS WHERE YOU CAN STILL GET IT OR SOMETHING COMPARABLE TO IT....I CAN GET EPHEDRINE FROM MY SOURCE BUT SHIT I MIGHT AS WELL GET CLEN INSTEAD IF I HAVE TO GO THAT ROUTE.

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin

Is this obvious enough?

We still have it. But yeah it is being discontinued all over the place. Hydroxycut doesn't have ephedrine, Labrada Charge is gone, Twinlab Ripped Fuel is gone in June. Xenadrine is still here and so are the stackers. If you want straight ephedrine people have been using the Megapro Vasopro since the San Nutrition Ephedrine and AST Ephedrine 833 have been discountinued. We still have the Charge, Xendrine, Vasopro, Stacker, Dymaburn Extreme, Dymenadrine Extreme, Etc.....

Give me a call at All Sports Jarod and I will take do my best to take care of you.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah - I got that response at GNC. I don't think it will be added to the controlled substance list but what is happening is companies insurance liability to sell it is becoming too expensive. I know someone who runs a few GNC's (franchises them I believe) and I was told that companies are finding it too expensive to get insured to sell products containing ephedrine in them.

Personally, I think it's all bullshit. What's next - ban Asprin... Nyquil maybe? Or how about banning coffee? Or how about adding alcohol to the controled substance list? If people would just be more responsible...

How many more warning labels do they need? How about this one with a little less runaround:

WARNING: Before buying this product be sure you are in good health and don't act like a jackass and take them like pez. Or you will soon blame your problems and health risks on this product and not your own lack of responsiblity with a simple OTC supplement.

my .02

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason

Is this obvious enough?

We still have it. But yeah it is being discontinued all over the place. Hydroxycut doesn't have ephedrine, Labrada Charge is gone, Twinlab Ripped Fuel is gone in June. Xenadrine is still here and so are the stackers. If you want straight ephedrine people have been using the Megapro Vasopro since the San Nutrition Ephedrine and<a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=brand&value= AST " target="_blank">AST</a>Ephedrine 833 have been discountinued. We still have the Charge, Xendrine, Vasopro, Stacker, Dymaburn Extreme, Dymenadrine Extreme, Etc.....

Give me a call at All Sports Jarod and I will take do my best to take care of you.
    always dropping the all sports nutrition link.. hehe

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    What annoyes me on top of all this is that supplement companies claim ephedra free products are just as good or better than the originals. But then that's a whole other can of worms. Stock up while you can.

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    i bet in a few years we will have to be ordering ephedrine from our suppliers...

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    So is ephedrine illegal???

chevy44 is offline Member
    what about those speed stack drinks? please tell me that theyre not gone!!!!!

big swoll is offline Member
    wal mart still carries the xenadrine rfa-1....i bought mine there yesterdady....stock up while you can fellas

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    Ryan, ephedrine is not illegal ...yet. What warrior said I believe would explain the decrease in availability of it.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pinch
    i bet in a few years we will have to be ordering ephedrine from our suppliers...
    Im in that exact situation now over here its illegal.Due to the fact that it can be ground up to make methamphetimen (sp). We face jail time every time we try to get it in. Just be glad youve had free access to it for this long................Hitman

Yeah , one of the bros here emailed me with al ink that shows gave me some info as to why i can not find it here....some states are cracking down and just totally banning it themselves...a frined of mine here had 4 bottles and he sold two of them to me for what he paid for them....

THANKS JASON... I WILL BE CHECKING ALL SPORT OUT DEFINITELY...BUT DO YOU KNOW IF IN THE NEAR FUTURE IF ALL SPORT WILL DISCONTINUE IT TOO.

BIG SWOLL--- YOU BETTER STOCK UP BECAUSE THE ARE GOING TO ONLY HAVE EFX THERE SOON...THERE ARE TWO CLOSE TO ME AND ONE I KNOW FOR SURE HAS STOPPED.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Pinch

always dropping the all sports nutrition link.. hehe
    This is what keeps this board going and allowing our memebers to get info literally free of charge. So I say Jason display it all you want..

YellowJacket is offline Junior Member
    Its not illegal. Supplement companies are removing it from their products for liability issues. They can no longer afford (or want to afford) the insurance for ephedrine based products. They save a shitload of money by replacing the ephedrine. Not illegal, just being pulled for financial reasons. You can still buy numerus products with ephedrine online, out of respect for Jason, I wont link anyone, but like he said, Allsportsnutrition.com still carries ephedrine based products.

Thread Information