Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81

    Orgin Post Is Preparing Shipment

    What does this mean? I ordered some stuff about 2 weeks ago. Since the 9th the tracking has been stuck saying orgin post is preparing shipment. Should I expect they got my stuff in customs and reorder to a different address or continue to weight. This is my first true cycle, and I am far beyond excited.

  2. #2
    swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    807
    That is what I get until it clears customs. Wait and see is all you can do.

  3. #3
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    Sometimes mine takes a week. Currently I'm waiting past week 3 for something. Just give it some time and see what happens. Hard to do when you're excited.... But don't go waste extra money. If customs takes it you'll get a letter

  4. #4
    Papa Smurf's Avatar
    Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    What does this mean? I ordered some stuff about 2 weeks ago. Since the 9th the tracking has been stuck saying orgin post is preparing shipment. Should I expect they got my stuff in customs and reorder to a different address or continue to weight. This is my first true cycle, and I am far beyond excited.
    While your waiting on your gear to clear customs, Why dont you post up your cycle, stats and goals.

  5. #5
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Height 6'0"
    Weight 201lbs
    Bf 14%

    This is my first cycle I'm 25 yo looking to get gain some size a muscle of course. I have always been self coincious of my image. I gained good weight and muscle when I was in the army, got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and my weight dropped from 235 to 176lbs

    WEEKS 1-6: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise / 30mg BP Dianabol Every Day and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day
    WEEKS 7-10: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise Every Week and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day

    Any advice is welcome and encouraged

  6. #6
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    Save the nolva for pct and run adex on cycle at .25mg EoD... What does your pct even look like?

  7. #7
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    Save the nolva for pct and run adex on cycle at .25mg EoD... What does your pct even look like?
    I was reading up on DAA but open to many things...as I said I'm going to to this n00b style and really need help

  8. #8
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    Read the stickeys and do some research of your own. There's tons of info on beginning cycles and everything you need to know and take. Adex as an AI. HCG to prevent your balls from becoming tiny, etc. not many people will spoon feed you a cycle...

  9. #9
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    Read the stickeys and do some research of your own. There's tons of info on beginning cycles and everything you need to know and take. Adex as an AI. HCG to prevent your balls from becoming tiny, etc. not many people will spoon feed you a cycle...
    Thanks for the advice, hopefully I will get some knowledge before my packages come in

  10. #10
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    Well I guess there's nothing you can do now that it's ordered but I'd really do the research before spending a dime next time... What is your pct? Do you have HCG ? What's your AI and how much are you running? And enlighten me on super test... What ester/s is this?

  11. #11
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    I believe it's a blend of test E and C correct? Never taken it though

  12. #12
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    I believe it's a blend of test E and C correct? Never taken it though
    32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
    147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

  13. #13
    s.e.bowen's Avatar
    s.e.bowen is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Parma, Ohio USA
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Read the stickeys and do some research of your own. There's tons of info on beginning cycles and everything you need to know and take. Adex as an AI. HCG to prevent your balls from becoming tiny, etc. not many people will spoon feed you a cycle...
    ^^agree^^
    This site is loaded with EVERYTHING you need to know about using AAS safely. However, be careful to read thoroughly, and follow the direction of the VETS or KNOWLEDGEABLE people here. Occasionally you might get some screwball giving less than valid advice.
    Good luck!

    s.e.bowen

  14. #14
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,649
    Nolva should be run during pct. You need an AI for on cycle. What is your proposed pct and why arent you running hcg during the cycle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    Height 6'0"
    Weight 201lbs
    Bf 14%

    This is my first cycle I'm 25 yo looking to get gain some size a muscle of course. I have always been self coincious of my image. I gained good weight and muscle when I was in the army, got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and my weight dropped from 235 to 176lbs

    WEEKS 1-6: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise / 30mg BP Dianabol Every Day and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day
    WEEKS 7-10: 1ml (450mg) Stealth Super Test / 2ml (500mg) Stealth Equipoise Every Week and 10mg Nolvadex Every Day

    Any advice is welcome and encouraged

  15. #15
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn
    Well I guess there's nothing you can do now that it's ordered but I'd really do the research before spending a dime next time... What is your pct? Do you have HCG? What's your AI and how much are you running? And enlighten me on super test... What ester/s is this?

    HCG 2500iu EOD for 16 days
    Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days
    Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days

    At least this is what was recommended to me.

  16. #16
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
    147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
    73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate
    Damn son... I mean I ran sus250 for my first cycle so I'm not a hater on blends like most vets are (I'm not a vet) but that leaves for the levels in your blood being super whacked out and up and down with all those esters in there. Plus any of these given esters alone are super underdosed in this blend. Next time do some more research and stick wit a single ester so you know how you react to a specific compound...
    You may like what you get out of this, don't get me wrong, but I would have everything you need for an AI as well as HCG already on hand before you even think about starti anything....
    Best of luck

  17. #17
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,649
    Your hcg should be 250 iu through your cycle all the way top 3 days before pct. Clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20 and run an AI on cycle as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    HCG 2500iu EOD for 16 days
    Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days
    Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days

    At least this is what was recommended to me.

  18. #18
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Nolva should be run during pct. You need an AI for on cycle. What is your proposed pct and why arent you running hcg during the cycle?
    The cycle was directly from the supplier site. Is this bad advice on a cycle...?

  19. #19
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    The cycle was directly from the supplier site. Is this bad advice on a cycle...?
    ^^^ Yes

  20. #20
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    HCG 2500iu EOD for 16 days
    Clomid 50mg 2/day for 30 days
    Nolva 20mg/day for 45 days

    At least this is what was recommended to me.
    Ya..... I dont wanna sound like an asshole and deter you from listening... but JESUS **** MAN. So much misinformation my head hurts...
    I would run the HCG at 250iu 2x a week through your whole cycle
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20. (You get that each "/" is a week yes?)
    And I have no idea when to start pct because of all those esters but I would take a stab at 2wks after last pin being pretty close. Don't quote me on that one though. Please do some research man you're you're gonna end up ****t up

  21. #21
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn

    Damn son... I mean I ran sus250 for my first cycle so I'm not a hater on blends like most vets are (I'm not a vet) but that leaves for the levels in your blood being super whacked out and up and down with all those esters in there. Plus any of these given esters alone are super underdosed in this blend. Next time do some more research and stick wit a single ester so you know how you react to a specific compound...
    You may like what you get out of this, don't get me wrong, but I would have everything you need for an AI as well as HCG already on hand before you even think about starti anything....
    Best of luck
    The only draw back that I have read about it was the absolute pain it causes if injected wrong. That is my only worry based off of my research.

  22. #22
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    PIP is awesome(to some degree). That pain you get is a constant reminder you're on gear and should be a motivating force to slay it in the gym and eat enough/right... If you think that's the only drawback you're gonna have a bad time. Do you know what gyno is? Hair loss? TRT? Libido issues? Just to name a few. Unless you're gods gift to bodybuilding, you aren't, these are all possibilities... Please do your reading before you touch any of this. No matter how pumped you are to start.
    There's a lot of risks involved. Even if you don't see any right away you may not keep any of the gains you make after you come off due to lack of knowledge or substances or diet or a hundred other things...
    I'm done here. Good luck and take our advice

  23. #23
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,649
    Your worried about injecting HCG ? Thats an easy inject bro! Trust me when i say i would never run a cycle with out it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    The only draw back that I have read about it was the absolute pain it causes if injected wrong. That is my only worry based off of my research.

  24. #24
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,649
    Your stats say your 22 bro? You should wait a couple years before running an aas.

  25. #25
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Your worried about injecting HCG? Thats an easy inject bro! Trust me when i say i would never run a cycle with out it!
    No not the hcg the supertest is the painful inject...but as I said I'm a diabetic so injections are my day to day

  26. #26
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027
    Your stats say your 22 bro? You should wait a couple years before running an aas.
    I'm 25...everyone ignored me before I turned 25 lol

  27. #27
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,649
    Something must have been wrong with my vision bro sorry my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drahcir_snave View Post
    I'm 25...everyone ignored me before I turned 25 lol

  28. #28
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Something must have been wrong with my vision bro sorry my bad.
    ^^this. Lol. It says he's 24 now

  29. #29
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,649
    Something isn't right here?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    ^^this. Lol. It says he's 24 now

  30. #30
    Drahcir_snave's Avatar
    Drahcir_snave is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn

    ^^this. Lol. It says he's 24 now
    10/20/87

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •