Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chelsea Grin is offline Junior Member

Question First Cycle Looking for Input

Been lifting since 16 and now potentially looking into my first cycle so i was looking for advice on the forum. I'm hoping to at least add 15 lbs of lean muscle mass. Here are my stats.

Height: 5'10
    Weight: 160
    BF%: 6%

Diet: I'm in college so each day it varies, but I eat clean and at least 4,000 calories a day.
    Supps: Multi, EFA's, Milk Thistle, Zinc, BCAA's, Pre-workout, Gainer

I was thinking of running Test Cyp for 10 weeks at 250 mg, and possibly adding 60 mg of Anavar by the second week. PCT would be 4 weeks Nolva 40/40/20/20. Should I add Clomid to my PCT 50 mg or leave it as is? Also should i run HCG during cycle? Would appreciate advice and support from anyone who thinks this can be improved for better results.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I'd hold off dude. I did my first at that age and wished I wouldn't have. Give it until after college. Too many distractions.

How come? didnt get good results or hurt your HPTA?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Hold off for another 2 or 3 years bro. You can make great gains right now with out aas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea Grin View Post
    Been lifting since 16 and now potentially looking into my first cycle so i was looking for advice on the forum. I'm hoping to at least add 15 lbs of lean muscle mass. Here are my stats.

Diet: I'm in college so each day it varies, but I eat clean and at least 4,000 calories a day.

I was thinking of running Test Cyp for 10 weeks at 250 mg, and possibly adding 60 mg of Anavar by the second week. PCT would be 4 weeks Nolva 40/40/20/20. Should I add Clomid to my PCT 50 mg or leave it as is? Also should i run HCG during cycle? Would appreciate advice and support from anyone who thinks this can be improved for better results.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member

You dont want to hear this, but College is more important than gear right now. You dont have time to eat right and train correctly at this time in your life. It will be a waste of money.

College is for:

A. Higher education
    B. Chicks
    C. Beer

Take this time in your life to learn all you can about proper diet. See how far you can get on your own, because all those gains you make, you keep!

Well put hahah, truthfully though I've been at this weight for about a year or more and I am thinking I hit my genetic potential

Post up your nutrition plan or what you ate yesterday.
    Well put hahah, truthfully though I've been at this weight for about a year or more and I am thinking I hit my genetic potential

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member

1. too young
    2. genetic potential at 160? possible i guess, but I highly doubt it
    3. as already asked, mind posting up your diet? I'm curious to see what you intake for your 4,000 calories
    4. 6% bf? I'll believe it when I see it but I'm calling BS, especially if your eating 4k cal a day...But feel free to post a pic and shut me up.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by EyE View Post
    1. too young
    2. genetic potential at 160? possible i guess, but I highly doubt it
    3. as already asked, mind posting up your diet? I'm curious to see what you intake for your 4,000 calories
    4. 6% bf? I'll believe it when I see it but I'm calling BS, especially if your eating 4k cal a day...But feel free to post a pic and shut me up.

A bit angry?

EyE
    EyE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    A bit angry?
    Nope........Not one bit. Nor did I mean to come off that way........Re-reading though, I can see how it could be skewed that way.........Its hard to tell over the internet when you cant hear the tone in someones voice.........My apologies OP if I sound like a prick, it is what it is.

t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just on age alone Id hold out. Not worth it unless you have big money heading your way imo.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    4000 calories and 160lbs.........something is off. At those rates, you should increase size at an insane level. Have you visited the nutrition forum here?

wesh is offline Junior Member
    That is not even close to 4000 calories a day

Your diet needs alot of work. Try this

Meal 1- 6 eggs. Only 2 yolks. 1 cup of oatmeal with raisans or other fruit. 2 brown toast

Meal 2- 8 ounce chicken/beef
    1 cup brown rice
    1/2 cup almonds

Meal 3- same as meal 2. Add greens instead of almonds.

Meal 4- same as meal 3

Meal 5- preworkout shake

Meal 6- postworkout shake and a piece of fruit

1.5 hrs after training eat another regular meal

Meal 7- 6 eggs any style

Thats eating my friend

I 100% guarantee if you follow that you will put lots of size on

Im training for a small obstacle race - so monday was the longest I ran in a while - 5miles - then hit the weights then did 1 more mile....I went home and ate 1 whole package of chicken cutlets....8 pieces...and I still felt hungry

I would love to be able to eat that much but like I said Im in college. I'm strapped for cash, and my school meal plan I can only use once maybe twice a day. My gainer shakes are 1500 calories each so that helps make up for where im lacking. Should i hold out on the juice then? i feel like i can still make great gains and keep the majority

honestly any gains you get you will lose anyway unless you can eat like that or better...... so taking juice now will just be temporary...where as learning to eat lasts forever

skyjetcptn is offline New Member
    Bro,

My last cycle was a combo of Test Pro, Boldenone , and Var for 12 weeks... Cost almost a $1000

$333/month in food is more important that $333/ mo in gear. Wait till you can afford and dedicate.

Good luck tho! I'm glad your at least asking questions.

Quote Originally Posted by skyjetcptn View Post
    Bro,

My last cycle was a combo of Test Pro, Boldenone , and Var for 12 weeks... Cost almost a $1000

$333/month in food is more important that $333/ mo in gear. Wait till you can afford and dedicate.

Good luck tho! I'm glad your at least asking questions.

Exactly --- and damn I love NY prices -- that same cycle here is less than a quarter of that cost.....

Yes if you dont have the money and time for proper nutrition and eating dont waste your time on aas. No reason to put your body through all that stress is you dont have the time to eat right or the means to get the food you will need to grow. Mass gainer shakes are not going to help
    I would love to be able to eat that much but like I said Im in college. I'm strapped for cash, and my school meal plan I can only use once maybe twice a day. My gainer shakes are 1500 calories each so that helps make up for where im lacking. Should i hold out on the juice then? i feel like i can still make great gains and keep the majority

You should see what I put in me these days. ..

Each day - I start with 14 egg whites - and some hot sauce. For lunch usually 4 or 5 pieces of grilled chicken, or pork chops. Mid afternoon snack - more egg whites, and a granola bar. Then for dinner usually a whole package of chicken, with broccolli and spinach .... or 95% lean ground turkey burgers, no bread. Then usually a few peices of turkey before bed..... On a good day I can top out at 5,000 calories, and less than 80 grams of fat

Honestly - the time and money you put into juice - you could put into food. Try ordering some elk/moose meat online. Shit works great for bulking!

Another thing is I hear 21 is too young. Meanwhile I've heard 21 and up is safe so long as you use properly. Like I said my friends all have done a cycle or two and they havent encountered any issues. Can anyone here who started at my age say whether you have run into any problems
    Last edited by Chelsea Grin; 02-14-2013 at 04:25 PM.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    At 5'10 160 lbs, unless you radically change your diet you're going to find that roughly two months after performing any cycle, you're going to rapidly digress back to 160 lbs. You really should focus on a diet oriented towards your goals, one in which you count your macros every day. The nutritional forum here is an outstanding source of information for doing just that.

please stop over doing in on the board rules. No one is discussing prices. He used a an example to make a point.

Alright so another question. Lets say my diet was in tact. Is 21 really too young to start AAS? I've read the post on here about the young and steroids , but I feel like if you use them properly and dont "abuse" steroids, you'd be fine. is it just a precaution not to use before the age of 24-25? i just think whether you cycle now or 5 years from now youre still taking a gamble on your endocrine system.

you endocrine system may not be fully develpoed yet and you risk damaging it. Your hormones are at the highest right now they will probably ever be.
    Alright so another question. Lets say my diet was in tact. Is 21 really too young to start AAS? I've read the post on here about the young and steroids, but I feel like if you use them properly and dont "abuse" steroids, you'd be fine. is it just a precaution not to use before the age of 24-25? i just think whether you cycle now or 5 years from now youre still taking a gamble on your endocrine system.

USING at that AGE is ABUSING.....

Thread Information