Thread: Test e, help!

bevis7438 is offline New Member

Test e, help!

About to run 500 mgs of test e for 5 weeks only. How can I keep my blood pressure down??? I plan on running and cardio training.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis7438
    About to run 500 mgs of test e for 5 weeks only. How can I keep my blood pressure down??? I plan on running and cardio training.
    5 weeks would be a waste. You probably wouldn't even notice anything

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Indeed five weeks is far too short for such a long ester. If you're stuck on the five week concept, which I would highly discourage, you need to switch to propionate or even suspension to see any noteworthy results.

jjsweets is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bevis7438 View Post
    Takes about 5 weeks for it to kick in a loan.id run it for about 12 weeks to see any benefit. Is this your first cycle ?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes 5 weeks is far to short my friend, but u are on the right track with naturally keeping your BP down, cardio is key!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I agree with everyone here. Total waste.

Even a short ester would be difficult to gain any substantial amount, UNLESS you really knew what you were doing and had your diet dialed in like a fine long range Swarovski scope.

swm1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Five weeks would even be short for test prop. Running a longer ester this way you would be stopping about the time you started noticing gains. Buy more. One ten ml vial won't really last you five weeks anyway. In theory it should work that way. But it never seems to work out that way.

xuinn is offline New Member
    Gonna sound like a broken record but 5 weeks is to short for that ester bro. And is a complete waste of time. But if your gonna wanna keep your BP down...try 81mg aspirin low sodium diet etc...

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well bevis it isnt hard to see that you didnt do any research.This isnt a good thing beacuse you can really do damage to your body.Read the stickys they are a good place to start.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Terrible plan altogether, dont even bother with that cycle.

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    5 weeks is too short a cycle for a long ester.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How is it even possible you have been a member for 6 years?

likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Whoa...nice catch redz.

Thanks for the flame everyone, but I can assure you this isn't my first rodeo. I am very receptive to test and it works very well on me. My cycles used to run from 5 to 7 weeks only and i used to have wonderful gains. It begins working well by the end of week 2. But my question was unanswered, what are some ways to keep the BP low when using test e?

P.S. Im not body building. Im preparing for military training and will need a boost in strength, cardio, and recovery.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Hawthorn berry extract did wonders for me while taking Anadrol , a pleasant surprise from such an inexpensive natural supplement. Cardio is also highly effective. And of course your diet plays a large role in your blood pressure, especially while on cycle.

Great! I will certainly do all of those things. Thank you for your help BBrian. I believe I will also heed the advice and extend my test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bevis7438
    Great! I will certainly do all of those things. Thank you for your help BBrian. I believe I will also heed the advice and extend my test cycle.
    Keep your e under control. I just had my bp done and it was 115 over 60 on cycle

I cant say whether 5 weeks is too short - but I can tell you I see results inside of 20 days...not sure why its takes some of you 5 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    I cant say whether 5 weeks is too short - but I can tell you I see results inside of 20 days...not sure why its takes some of you 5 weeks?
    I notice the feeling of being on within hrs of pinning but to notice the strength increases is around week 4-6

wow -- I increased so quick on the cycle I am now - I even made a post about 3 weeks back that i thought it was Prop - because it hit so fast....

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalGorilla
    wow -- I increased so quick on the cycle I am now - I even made a post about 3 weeks back that i thought it was Prop - because it hit so fast....
    It hits everyone different but I agree test c hits me within hours of pinning but like I said I don't notice the strength increases till around week 4 to 6 and them boom!!

GhostOfRome is offline Junior Member
    I use a monitor at home, I keep my sodium intake low, no bad foods, water only no caffeine, run 30-40 minutes ed Grapefruit juice can help if you are not on medications gl bro and yes 5 weeks is very small.

Thread Information