tod24 is offline Junior Member

is ok to re-use test Vials?

Hi just wondering if it is ok to re-use the 10ml Vials that had my test 400 in the rubber top is intact and if so how many times could i re-use this. The reason why I am asking is I am getting some more test after the weekend but it's the 1ml glas vials test 250 and i want to up keep my dosage to 700mg per week instead of the 500 I was on before.

Its a ball ache trying to measure out correctly so the only way i can think is by trasnsfering the 1ml tests into the 10ml glass bottles. Or I was thinking of injecting 3 times a week 2 days apart with the 1ml = 750mg per week or 1 inject of 2ml say on sat then top it up with 1ml on a wed = 750mg per week.

Which do you think is the best way?

Thanks

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The standard answer would be no, this is because the leftovers in an empty vial can quickly go rancid and/or bacteria can develop due to the lack of adequate BA. In addition you have the issues of all the holes in the septum.

Quick thought, the site sponsor AR-R sells empty sterile vials... http://www.ar-r.com/accessories/glassware.html

If not you could also prefill your two syringes with the contents of three vials and use the second one for storage for 3 days. Of course this leaves you some test leftover and its not the best storage so really you would be best off using a presealed sterile vial from AR-R.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 02-15-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typo

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    The standard answer would be no, this is because the leftovers in an empty vial can quickly go rancid and/or bacteria can develop due to the lack of adequate BA. In addition you have the issues of all the holes in the septum.

Quick though the site sponsor AR-R sells empty sterile vials... http://www.ar-r.com/accessories/glassware.html

If not you could also prefill your two syringes with the contents of three vials and use the second one for storage for 3 days. Of course this leaves you some test leftover and its not the best storage so really you would be best off using a presealed sterile vial from AR-R.
    I agree with all of this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod24 View Post
    Hi just wondering if it is ok to re-use the 10ml Vials that had my test 400 in the rubber top is intact and if so how many times could i re-use this. The reason why I am asking is I am getting some more test after the weekend but it's the 1ml glas vials test 250 and i want to up keep my dosage to 700mg per week instead of the 500 I was on before.

Its a ball ache trying to measure out correctly so the only way i can think is by trasnsfering the 1ml tests into the 10ml glass bottles. Or I was thinking of injecting 3 times a week 2 days apart with the 1ml = 750mg per week or 1 inject of 2ml say on sat then top it up with 1ml on a wed = 750mg per week.

Which do you think is the best way?

Thanks
    New ones are typically cheap,,,easy to find.

tod24 is offline Junior Member
    ok nice one i wont be doing that then.

Thaks for replies guys and the link

Thread Information