eddybaez23 is offline Junior Member

Just got my liquid tamox/nova

Just ordered my nova I wanted to take it threw out my cycle to avoid any gyno ect. How much you I talk daily please help with a answer thanks

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What compounds are you using? An ai would better serve estrogen control. The nolva is used on an as needed basis for estrogen related gyno

-TroN-

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    What compounds are you using? An ai would better serve estrogen control. The nolva is used on an as needed basis for estrogen related gyno

-TroN-
    Tren 250 and test sus 250 I'm on my 6th pinch already but I'm feeling like I'm getting a little ball in my right nipple so I wanna try to avoid that and I couldn't get a ai on hand yet iv been looking everywhere for that honestly

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ar-r carries it, but being that you are running tren (which you shouldn't do if u don't know how to properly control estrogen) nolva or an ai may or may not help your "gyno" because you don't know if its estrogen or progesterone related gyno. Caber or prami would probably work best in ur situation, but, bloodwork is the only sure fire way to tell if its estrogen or progesterone related.

-TroN-

Ar-r carries it, but being that you are running tren (which you shouldn't do if u don't know how to properly control estrogen) nolva or an ai may or may not help your "gyno" because you don't know if its estrogen or progesterone related gyno. Caber or prami would probably work best in ur situation, but, bloodwork is the only sure fire way to tell if its estrogen or progesterone related.

-TroN-
    Yeah I understand completely do they sell caber or prami on ar-r ??

-TroN-
    What's the name of ai in ar-r ? And do they have prami or caber in arr??

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eddybaez23 View Post
    Yeah I understand completely do they sell caber or prami on ar-r ??
    They sell Prami. But get an AI asap and stop being foolish. You've been here long enough to know better.

And if you control your estrogen, you likely wont need any dopamine antagonist. But yes, order Prami with your AI of choice just in case. For now run Nolva at 10mg/day until your AI comes in. And smarten up next time.

Order your AI and Prami now. AR-R .com

What's the name of ai in ar-r ? And do they have prami or caber in arr??
    Liquid Prami.

http://www.ar-r.com/ancillaries/liqu...ml-1mg-ml.html

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

They sell Prami. But get an AI asap and stop being foolish. You've been here long enough to know better.

And if you control your estrogen, you likely wont need any dopamine antagonist. But yes, order Prami with your AI of choice just in case. For now run Nolva at 10mg/day until your AI comes in. And smarten up next time.

Order your AI and Prami now. AR-R.com
    Okay Mikey thanks so I'm ordering my prami now what's the name of the strongest ai I should take ?? What's the exact name for I can order it on arr thanks again bro

[QUOTE="eddybaez23"]

Okay Mikey thanks so I'm ordering my prami now what's the name of the strongest ai I should take ?? What's the exact name for I can order it on arr thanks again bro and how much ml is 10mg a day since I'm taking it oral !?

Liquid Stane or L-Dex. Both are fine.

Actually if you can afford it get both! Dex is good for when you need a fast correction.

Actually if you can afford it get both! Dex is good for when you need a fast correction.
    Okay ima order both no better safe then sorry and about the 10mg how much is that in ml ?thanks man

[QUOTE="eddybaez23"]

Okay ima order both now better safe then sorry and about the 10mg how much is that in ml ?thanks man and I had got reloxfiene 120 would that help as well iv been taking it for a week now?

Mikey Knox whenever you have a chance answer the question for me above this thanks and should I stop my cycle till I have my prami and ai on hand or I keep pinching till then ?

Raloxifene is great actually. Youve been taking that for a wk? Why didn't you say that in the first place? How are you dosing it?

And what strength ratio is your Nolva? I cant see the bottle what does it say?

Raloxifene is great actually. Youve been taking that for a wk? Why didn't you say that in the first place? How are you dosing it?

Okay my reloxfiene120 iv been taking 2ml .5 every day witch is 60mg or 80 if I'm not mistakin
    And by strength ratio what do you mean ? Mg ml? I haven't started taking nova it should be coming in today tho or Tmm tho that's why I was asking these question today

Okay my reloxfiene120 iv been taking 2ml .5 every day witch is 60mg or 80 if I'm not mistakin
    And by strength ratio what do you mean ? Mg ml? I haven't started taking nova it should be coming in today tho or Tmm tho that's why I was asking these question today

Strength ratio = Mg/ML.

And its Mickey...not Mikey..

Strength ratio = Mg/ML.

And its Mickey...not Mikey..
    Oh okay sorry and the liquid tamox is 50ml and 20mg ! By the way I was asking should I stop pinning til I get my ai and prami on hand ?

Oh okay sorry and the liquid tamox is 50ml and 20mg ! By the way I was asking should I stop pinning til I get my ai and prami on hand ?
    No, there's no reason to stop.

No, there's no reason to stop.
    Okay so how many ml do I take of its 10mg of nova and its 50ml 20mg? And when I get the liquor stane and prami how much do I take everyday or eod ?

Okay so how many ml do I take of its 10mg of nova and its 50ml 20mg? And when I get the liquor stane and prami how much do I take everyday or eod ?
    .5 ML of Nolva = 10mg IF your bottle's strength ratio is 20mg/ML.

Dose your Stane @ 10mg/day and monitor your felt or visual sides. Adjust accordingly.

Use Prami if necessary. .25ED before bed.

.5 ML of Nolva = 10mg IF your bottle's strength ratio is 20mg/ML.

Dose your Stane @ 10mg/day and monitor your felt or visual sides. Adjust accordingly.

Use Prami if necessary. .25ED before bed.
    Jut got my stane today so 10mg a day would be .5 correct just wanna be sure

Thread Information