thai007goy is offline Junior Member

First Cycle Ever Here!

Okay here we go,

STATS,
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 205lbs
    BF: 13%

Diet: I'm a vegetarian for the past 2 years. Will eat meat for this cycle though. I think it will be hard to hit my goals without.
    Training: I have been working out continuously in the gym for 3 years straight now. But I have been weightlifting since high school.

The Cycle: 12 week cycle
    WK 1-12 Test E @ 500mg a wk. 2X a wk. Mon-Thurs.
    WK 1-12 Aromasin @ 12.5mg EOD
    WK 2-12 HCG @ 500IU a wk. 2X a wk. Sun-Weds

2 wks. after last pin PCT for 4 weeks
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Feel free to give any opinions good or bad please!
    Last edited by thai007goy; 02-14-2013 at 03:41 PM.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Looks good. Hope you get the results your looking for. Will take that ester about four to five weeks to kick in. But don't be surprised if you think its happening sooner. The rush of that first pin will be good for an extra rep or two's

Thanks!

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa Smurf View Post
    Looks good. Hope you get the results your looking for. Will take that ester about four to five weeks to kick in. But don't be surprised if you think its happening sooner. The rush of that first pin will be good for an extra rep or two's
    Yup don't be surprised at all. My first test-e kicked in VERY early. Cycle looks great but I don't like the idea of HCG during a first cycle. How else would you know how sensitive your body is to HTPA suppression? Or even if it will undergo?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56

Yup don't be surprised at all. My first test-e kicked in VERY early. Cycle looks great but I don't like the idea of HCG during a first cycle. How else would you know how sensitive your body is to HTPA suppression? Or even if it will undergo?
    I think if his gear is g2g he will be suppressed. U would use Hcg especially cause its your first cycle. It gets you into good practice fir your future cycles and the transition into pct is much better IMO

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Have you posted your diet in the diet section? Do you know what your goals are?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Have you posted your diet in the diet section? Do you know what your goals are?
    I am reading the diet section now, and trying to construct the best diet I can. My goal is to put on between 15-20 pounds of all lean muscle. And try to keep all of it if possible. But I'm very aware that it will be all about diet and training. I don't take those two lightly at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    From all the information I have read thru on this forum about hcg . Mostly everyone with good cycle knowledge says to run it. And I think that it can only benefit me to do so also.

Also I have gotten my blood work done this week. I plan on getting it check during and after this cycle. To see where all levels were before and after cycle.
    Last edited by thai007goy; 09-19-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Thread Information