shouldersboom1979 is offline New Member

Limp noodle help

Hey guys,

Im relatively new to the forum but have been using steroids for approx 8 years now. i have done many different cycles and have always tried by best to be sensible with pct etc..

Now, my problem is no matter what i cycle i always find it difficult to get and maintain an erection! Such an embarassment!!! Ive not addressed it but then i figured hey, ill see what the opinions are of this forum.

If i take vi****a i have no problem. any suggestions??

Currently doing 800mg test / 400mg Tren per week.

Cheers Guys

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Which vitamin are you taking that is producing favorable results??

And i would think your Estrogen level is out of control, especially if you haven't included an AI on cycle.

Are you talking an AI now? Anything for possible prolactin issues?

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    Side question.... this seems like a good reason for blood work in mid cycle? If so, is this something people commonly do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    Side question.... this seems like a good reason for blood work in mid cycle? If so, is this something people commonly do?

Thanks
    Bloodwork before, during, and after, is highly recommended in order to get a clear snapshot of your hormones compared to baseline.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    I don't mean to de-rail the thread, but I'm guessing most people do not do this for financial reasons? Or is this something all the serious people do? Maybe its just the lack of knowledge of the new people (myself included) that makes it seem this way. Seems like we're doing something here that you can't just take back if you don't like the results. I so much don't want bitch tits, I'll have 3 blood tests in the budget for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac85 View Post
    I don't mean to de-rail the thread, but I'm guessing most people do not do this for financial reasons? Or is this something all the serious people do? Maybe its just the lack of knowledge of the new people (myself included) that makes it seem this way. Seems like we're doing something here that you can't just take back if you don't like the results. I so much don't want bitch tits, I'll have 3 blood tests in the budget for sure.
    Not everyone does this, but its the most prudent course of action when using AAS. And its the only way to determine how your Endocrine system is reacting to the introduction of exogenous testosterone .

Micky is dead on accurate as usual...need blood work.

Any number of things and in combination can cause ED.

That fact that a PDE5i helps leads me to think of suppressed NO as well.

Do as Micky advises.

Ill get some blood tests. Ive realised i put 400 down for tren when i should have put 200. also taking Proviron now at 25mg day to see what that does.

cheers guys

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Likely estrogen or prolactin issue. Get blood work for sure.

cheers pal. i will do. should these be out whats the solution? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by shouldersboom1979 View Post
    Ill get some blood tests. Ive realised i put 400 down for tren when i should have put 200. also taking Proviron now at 25mg day to see what that does.

cheers guys
    Theres part of your problem right there. Get yourself a real AI and nevermind this provi nonsense. In fact, do this before you get bloodwork and you'll kill two birds with one stone.

Use the site sponsor for Aromasin or Arimidex . Do it now. And pick up a dopamine agonist too. They carry Prami.

Mickey,thanks Ill do that, just stop the Prov? please forgive my ignorancce but what would be a dopamine agonist and whats Prami?
    Sorry for the questions
    Cheers

Mickey,thanks Ill do that, just stop the Prov? please forgive my ignorancce but what would be a dopamine agonist and whats Prami?
    Sorry for the questions
    Cheers
    Replace the Provi with a solid and known effective AI like Aromasin or Arimidex .

Prami (Pramipexole)

Pramipexole acts as a dopamine agonist and one of dopamine's main function as a hormone is to inhibit the release of prolactin. Pramipexole plays an important role in the inhibition of prolactin secretion which is important to some using some types of steroids where prolactin build up may be an issue. Prami is also used for treating early-stage Parkinson's disease (PD) and restless legs syndrome (RLS).[4] Pramipexole has a half-life between 8-10 hours. Normal dosing is 0.25-0.5mg ED (pre-bedtime dosing is recommended as it make some feel a bit sleepy)

You dont know how much i value your advice. All these years ive experimented with steroids and trusted the advice of those at the gym or those selling. Ive been on this forum for what, month maybe and im already blown away by the stuff i didnt know.

I really value your help, youve quite possibly saved my health from some nasty irreversible sides!!

Thankyou.

Ps. You wouldnt believe it but last night i went through my medicine cupboard and found a box of Arimidex . Well lucky, prov stopped today and that has been started.

You dont know how much i value your advice. All these years ive experimented with steroids and trusted the advice of those at the gym or those selling. Ive been on this forum for what, month maybe and im already blown away by the stuff i didnt know.

I really value your help, youve quite possibly saved my health from some nasty irreversible sides!!

Thankyou.

Ps. You wouldnt believe it but last night i went through my medicine cupboard and found a box of Arimidex . Well lucky, prov stopped today and that has been started.

Im very happy for you Boom. And im glad you found some Adex and are now on the right track.

Thread Information