Jagged is offline New Member

Sustanon gains and calorie question.

Hey Guys,

I have gone through most of the threads and did not get exactly what I was looking for maybe you could help me out.

1. I am just starting week 4 of a 10 week cycle. 250 mgs for the first 3 weeks this week I will be doubling up to 500 for the next 4 weeks then back down to 250 for the remaining weeks.

The question is at this point what kind of gains should I be seeing this week and the next couple weeks as far as weight and bulk.

2. Sometimes I dont get enough protein and calories. Is it still possible to get good gains while not eating properly?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Whew...this is not a flame bro, but it's too bad you didn't ask these questions before you started. You should not have bothered to taper you sust...500mg/week x 8 weeks straight would have been better. You should be seeing feeling results by now, but if your not eating properly all of the time those results are gonna be sketchy. Depending on your body wieght you should NEVER eat less than 3500cals/day and NEVER less than 300g protein per day. Your body is sythesizing protein at an accelerated rate and in order to fuel growth and repair you HAVE to eat my friend. Diet is AT LEAST as important as your gear...probably even more important. Also, give us a few stats. How many cycles, how old, goals etc... Do you have an anti-E on hand? Do you have clomid for post cycle?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll see gains just not as much as if you ate right. Eating is like 70% of this... so do yourself a favor and EAT EAT EAT!!!

btw, run the sus at 500 mg a week for 10 weeks. Make sure you have clomid.

sorry pete I didn't see your post there.

EAT!!!

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah..what pete and arthur said..

I am 24 years old 5'10 about 240 now pretty muscular and put on muscle really easy I wanted to do this cycle and get about 255- 260 really big then do the cutting cycle in a couple of months with primobolan depot and winstrol depot also clenbuterol I want to end up about 250 medium cut but huge. Now that I know how important it is to eat I will get busy. Let me know what you guys think this input is great I appreciate it.

How would it be to take clenbuteral at the end of this cycle? Also yes I have clomid on the way.

a little more info this is my first cycle. For the clomid is 100 mg a day for the first week and 50 mgs a day for the second enough? Also why on the home page does it show all the sustanon cycles tapering off? Should I not taper off or should I. Any killer protein shake suggestions? What are the supps you guys reccommend?

I don't know where those cycles came from. No need to taper the sus, it self tapers. Wait 3 weeks after your last sus injection to begin with the clomid. 50 ed for a week/100ed for a week/50ed for a week... 50/100/50.. will be good.

Go eat!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Jagged
    Any killer protein shake suggestions? What are the supps you guys reccommend?
    Lots of great info on these and more in our "Diet" and "Suppliment" forums. Just work on getting that protein into you bro, it will make a world of difference. Good luck, keep us posted.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    just MO, but i usually run clomid two weeks after my last sus shot and run it 300mg for hte first day, 100mg/ed for the 10days after that, then 50mg/ed for the next 10

Bobo Daklown is offline New Member
    rather than "5000 calories" or "never less than 3500" how about per lb?

does 20-22 calories per lb sound about right?
    say 30% protein, 50% carb, 20% fat?

Thread Information