Metallica is offline New Member

Lightbulb Lean Mass Cycle/Diet for an "Endo"...Your thoughts?

Hello here is my proposed cycle for winter on into next spring...i know its a ways away but i want to take some time off and train natural for a while plus start saving up for this cycle...

Stats- 6' 228...bodyfat 12%...trying to get to under 9% on the cycle i am on now...this is my 2nd cycle..i have 6 weeks left...50mg of prop EOD and 100mg of fina ED..added t3 5 days ago...doing swolegenixs diet and cardio twice a day on training days and once on non training...i stated at 100mg ED of prop but bloated bad even with a-dex..my goals are to get as lean as possible over the next 6 weeks, and then try to keep my bodyfat low all the way through sumer and into fall, then i would like to do a lean mass cycle in the winter...reason for lean mass over all out bulk is #1 i dont ever need to all out bulk as i gain size easy, and #2 i believe in eating clean no matter what...anyways here is the cycle...

Cyp-400mg/ weeks 1-10
    Reforvit Dbol Gelcaps-40-50mg ED/ weeks 1-4
    Fina-75mg ED weeks 4-12
    Winny (zambons)-50mg ED weeks 7-12
    T3-ramp up and back down...top dosage 150mcg weeks 7-12
    Clen /ECA-2 weeks on/2 weeks off...weeks 5-12
    Clomid postcycle

now a few questions...will l-dex or liquid letro hinder my gains if i use it while taking dbol?? should i wait to use it after the dbol or throughout the whole cycle...will l-dex or letro help with fat burning...here is my plan...

basically the 1st 4 weeks im gonna be eating 4000 cals a day all clean...450g P, 350g C, and 80g F...take most of my carbs postworkout...fats and plenty of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> in 1st 4 meals...will be doing cardio on empty stomach every morning as well....the goal over those 4 weeks is to pack on muscle and not worry about fat..shouldnt gain too much fat eating clean and doing cardio, then the last 8 weeks im gonna switch to swolegenixs cutting diet and incorporate t-3....the fina, winny and test should keep all the muscle on me i gained in those 1st 4 weeks and well as help me lean out...anyways my main question is should i use l-dex or liquid letro?? should i take it with the dbol?? will it hinder gains?? help with fat burning...remmeber i bloat badly...thanks guys

bump

BUMP!

Thread Information