WhiteBoy is offline New Member

injection question

I injected 2 cc's of primobolan depot into my shoulder last monday and is still slightly swolen up, anything to worry about?

popa is offline Senior Member
    nope, give it alittle more time probobly alittle to much for your sholders

demetri is offline Member
    Is it a lump or is the whole muscle swollen?

2 CCs is too much to be injecting into your delt. Maybe split the shot up between both shoulder's next time or inject into a larger muscle.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    2cc isnt too much for your delts bro......

have you used delts before? if not, its probably just a virgin site getting used to having a foreign subtance in there. it will be a little tender for a while, and the lump will go away.
    if its red, and swollen, along with being hot to the touch, then it could be a problem.
    how are your injection techniques? are you a vet in regards to shooting? excessive movement of the pin and/or syringe can cause pain afterwards.

peace I4L

WhiteBoy is offline New Member
    its just a lump, but is not red or hot to the touch, it was actually the first injection that i have done. However i followed the injection techniques down to the letter. Thank you very much for the responses

popa is offline Senior Member
    wow your first injection and you slammed 2cc into your shoulder, ....crazzy

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by WhiteBoy
    its just a lump, but is not red or hot to the touch, it was actually the first injection that i have done. However i followed the injection techniques down to the letter. Thank you very much for the responses
    You could have followed the techniques down to the "t" and still would have run into this problem. Shooting 2cc's on your first delt shot ever will definatly follow with a swollen injection site. After a few injections it will become easier and easier for the muscle to suck up the oil, that's just how it works. I'm sure 1cc would have had the same results, maybe not as harsh but swollen anyways. Good luck.

Thread Information