Ridel is offline Junior Member

Is this gyno?? Help?

i was suppose to inject 250u hcg but i did 400iu. I have a prependicular knot in my left nipple, nothing in right. Im really conscious if im getting gyno. Did a test e a while go never had this probelm, My cycle was tren /prop 80mg/15mg everyday for 9 weeks. Starting pct on tuesday. Now my nipples seem a lil senstive after I cannt stop myself pressing them all night to see if they were senstive loll.

Is there a possibility the 400iu hcg raised the estrogen in one night. I already took 25mg aromasin with 20mg nolva 2 hours ago.

I took prami at 12.5mg everynight on cycle, raised it to 25mg when i had dry mouth and cracked lips in between..

Please help.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    a knot and soreness, sounds like gyno, got any letro?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Stop playing with them! Touching them and squeezing them will only induce lactating. Leave them alone for awhile and monitor them WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM.

If it persists and doesn't appear to be getting better, then you can take steps to reduce any inflammation or infant stages of gyno.

Did you include an AI on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Stop playing with them! Touching them and squeezing them will only induce lactating. Leave them alone for awhile and monitor them WITHOUT TOUCHING THEM.

If it persists and doesn't appear to be getting better, then you can take steps to reduce any inflammation or infant stages of gyno.

Did you include an AI on cycle?

I only used 100mg test prop a week, i used aromasin whenever i felt bloated like twice during the cycle. But I used prami every night at 12.5mg for prolactin control.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Why do you guys continue to cycle without an AI throughout the cycle. Way to many young guys with gyno because they used an AI when bloated or had signs, by this time its to late and it's rescue time. There are a few gyno reversal threads that have proven successful and you should research them. As Mickey said leave them alone and monitor while you do some research on reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Why do you guys continue to cycle without an AI throughout the cycle. Way to many young guys with gyno because they used an AI when bloated or had signs, by this time its to late and it's rescue time. There are a few gyno reversal threads that have proven successful and you should research them. As Mickey said leave them alone and monitor while you do some research on reversal.
    I was advised not to use AI at such small dose, I should have it if needed which i did.

GhostOfRome is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    I agree 100% good sir. A cycle without an AI and proper bloodwork blows my mind. Why risk potential mental anguish and embarrasment not to mention time and lots of cash when you can just run aromasin ED to prevent such an occurance.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I still say leave them alone.

And the key regulator of prolactin is Estrogen. If E2 is kept in check, your prolactin issues will not be present.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    a knot and soreness, sounds like gyno, got any letro?
    Yes i got letro, Would it be ok to run it through pct? What would be the best dose and for how many weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I still say leave them alone.

And the key regulator of prolactin is Estrogen. If E2 is kept in check, your prolactin issues will not be present.
    I will be following this for next 5 days http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.USLGRqVpcTx

if still there then http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...o#.USLGRqVpcTx

what do you think.

Thread Information