Thread: equ cycle help

goliathsrevenge is offline New Member

Unhappy equ cycle help

i did a deca only cycle and got decca dick and acne but liked the results. so this time will try equipoise only cycle at 400-500mg a week over 12weeks. is there equipoise dick? would love to do some test but i guess acne with decca is not a good sign for using test. also i have researched equipoise accross plenty of sites but still can't figure out whether it is androgenic or anabolic ? how much does equipoise aromatise in comparison to test?
    input would be appreciated.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, do not do it again....do a "cycle"! Test and EQ!! Test only cycles are okay..but a "cycle" with out test is no cycle! Test, Test, Test!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why is everyone so afraid of test these days?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Why is everyone so afraid of test these days?
    The alleged sides of test is probably the main reason alot of [younger] guys, myself included, save it for future cycles. For me personally, acne, water bloat and increased aggression is not worth a few extra lbs of muscle and strength gains that a good anabolic cycle cannot give me-But again thats just me...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well water bloat is easily controlled by anti-e's and a good diet, anytime you have a hormonal imbalance (which happens with any AAS) you have the potential for acne but if you get and keep blood levels consistant and use an anti-bacterial soap it shouldn't be too bad and testosterone rarely gives anyone I know aggression. As a matter of fact most get a sense of well being on it. Maybe there is just a lot of misinformation out there that makes people feel that testosterone is a much worse AAS then it actually is in reality.

goliathsrevenge is offline New Member
    thanks for input but i would appreciate more specific answers to equipoise - ie anabolic or androgenic ? results on eqi only cycle?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Rickson yeah your exactly right alot of people are misinformed about test but the problem is that there are some people out there who have used test without taking the proper precautions to combat the sides and report their experience as a bad one. So in other words its partly my fault for going off of some other dope's experience and not my own. However, don't you think the hormonal balance is a larger issue on test then it is on other steroids that are more ananbolic and less androgenic ?

And Goliath, do a search!...I know there is ton of info in the archives on eq only only cycles. I had no problems finding info on that same topic when I researched my first cycle. To save you some time...eq is considered more anabolic while test and tren is androgenic. Good Luck, ~US~

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=49357

Read what JohnnyB has to say, next time use the search button

Thread Information