ricktsa is offline Junior Member

Please Help Bros!!

I may be in deep shit here! Maybe you guys can help me out. Im just off of my first cycle, almost two weeks off...My source just let me know that he cannot get me clomid as he said he could, and Im freaking out. As noted in my earlier post, Im beginning to get irritable and defintely noticed decreased levels of energy. I have since located another source that can get me clomid in about two weeks, but what should I do in the mean time? Should I run more gear at low doses, take an over the counter pro hormone,ECA, or what?! I have nolva, but I understand that it will not reactivate the normal hormone production in my body. Please help me guys, i made saome great progress in this cycle and I would hate to lose it it because of post cycle stupidity. Thanks for everything

Rick

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    let us know what you ran on your cycle.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Take your Nolvadex . It can be substituted for Clomid although in my opinion is not as effective. Don't start your cycle without having everything.

my cycle was 10 weeks of 500 sust, 200 deca , with winnies the last 4 weeks. I had cxlomid when i started, but a buddy of mine ran into problems with his cycle ( gyno ) and I sold him mine because my source assured me he would have some more. Now hes flaking on it. No good. So the nolva will help restore my natural test, or will it just help with anti e?

Thanks bros

Rickson, what do you think an appropriate dosage would be?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I use to do 80 mg a day for the first 5 days followed by 40 mg for the next 23 but some do less.

cool man...thanks for the help

happy lifting

Thread Information