lifeofdefiance is offline Associate Member

How does this sound (test/tren/mast cycle)

Test Prop - wk 1-10.5 175 mg/wk (50 eod)
    Tren Ace - wk 1-8.5 350 mg/wk (100 eod)
    Mast Prop - wk 6-10.5 350 mg/wk (100 eod)
    Caber - .5 mg 2x per week (should I run this after stopping tren at all or just until the day I stop tren?)
    Adex - .25 mg eod
    Hcg - 250 iu 2x per week

PCT
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    DAA 3g/day

Stats
    Age - 24 (I know my profile says 22, I've already been over this in other threads lol but it won't let me change it for some reason)
    Weight - 190
    BF% - 11
    Years Training - 5
    Previous cycles - Test, Test/var

Also I've made up my mind on tren, so if you're gonna try to talk me out of it, don't bother. Just looking for people's input on what they think of this proposed cycle idea.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It is usually a better idea to add in one compound per cycle at most just because it is easier to identify where sides could be coming from. It's an advanced cycle for sure but dosages don`t seem insane or anything. Looks like most of your basis are covered from what I can see here.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    It is usually a better idea to add in one compound per cycle at most just because it is easier to identify where sides could be coming from. It's an advanced cycle for sure but dosages don`t seem insane or anything. Looks like most of your basis are covered from what I can see here.
    I see what you're saying but I won't be adding the mast till mid cycle so I figure at that point I'll pretty much know if I'm getting any sides from the tren and what they are. I'm mainly adding the mast because I've already wired money to my source into my account with them and I ended up having more in there than I needed. I suppose I could save some for my next cycle, but I've heard good things about these compounds used together.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run a LITTLE higher test, 250mg
    Tren is OK
    Mast 600mg min.

double post

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I would run a LITTLE higher test, 250mg
    Tren is OK
    Mast 600mg min.
    will it not be worthwhile at only 350? I don't have enough money to get that much mast with what I have wired to my source and I'd rather not wire more (cause of wire transfer costs). I might shorten the use of it down to the last 4 weeks and use it at 500/week. Whats your thoughts on that?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeofdefiance View Post
    will it not be worthwhile at only 350? I don't have enough money to get that much mast with what I have wired to my source and I'd rather not wire more (cause of wire transfer costs). I might shorten the use of it down to the last 4 weeks and use it at 500/week. Whats your thoughts on that?
    http://www.steroid.com/Masteron.php

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    350 is too low, cycles are not cheap. if you wanan do it right pay the extra money. or do your cycle half assed, get no gains and the money you did spend was a waste.

have you spend 1000.00 on food yet so your pantry and freezer is full? before you do the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    350 is too low, cycles are not cheap. if you wanan do it right pay the extra money. or do your cycle half assed, get no gains and the money you did spend was a waste.

have you spend 1000.00 on food yet so your pantry and freezer is full? before you do the cycle.
    moneys not entirely the issue, it's just that I don't want to WASTE money by paying $30 for another wire transfer to send over like $50. I'd be paying like a 60% wire transfer fee lol. I'd rather just drop off the mast if it's gonna be a waste at that dose and just go test/tren . Spending money on food isn't gonna be a problem, I already spend a lot on food regardless.

Blog Entries
    buy all your food before your cycle incase you run into money issues after the fact

and if 30 dollars puts you out, then i dunno. maybe you cant really afford to do drugs. and ask yourself can you afford to do a cycle half assed.

buy all your food before your cycle incase you run into money issues after the fact

and if 30 dollars puts you out, then i dunno. maybe you cant really afford to do . and ask yourself can you afford to do a cycle half assed.
    Well the thing is, I don't view the mast as necessary. I'm just adding it on cause I have extra money already wired. But money's not an issue I have more than enough, trust me haha. I'd just like to work with the money I already spent, I kind of set a limit for myself on how much I was gonna spend on this cycle and I already went a bit over it with where I'm at now. If I thought the mast was crucial, I'd spend the extra on it, but I was just kind of throwing it on there cause I had extra.

Blog Entries
    looks like you are setting yourself up for failure when you are just adding compounds for no reason.

looks like you are setting yourself up for failure when you are just adding compounds for no reason.
    I'm not adding it for no reason. I'm adding it because I have extra money on my account that I want to spend and I heard good things about adding mast to a test and tren cycle, but I'm not looking to spend more money, so if it's not going to be effective at that dose, I'd rather just cut it from the cycle than spend more.

Think of it like a bonus. It would be nice to have, but I don't need it.

cj111 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This makes no sense, you claim to have lots of money,? What's another 30-80$ to do something properly... That's chump change. The point they are making is do it right or don't do it at all

Quote Originally Posted by cj111 View Post
    This makes no sense, you claim to have lots of money,? What's another 30-80$ to do something properly... That's chump change. The point they are making is do it right or don't do it at all
    Alright, then I'll just drop the mast. Like I said, I set a limit on how much I was spending. I already passed it so I'm not spending more money on steroids . I don't see what the big deal is. Pretty sure I can run a cycle fine without mast. It's not about the fact that I have plenty of money to do it with, people make decisions all the time if things are "worth it" to them. It's honestly not worth it to me to spend another $80 (or more) just to get enough mast. I'd rather just not run it and I already said this. I was only gonna run it for the fact that I had some extra money that's already been wired that I wanted to use. I don't think the effects of it are gonna be worth the extra money spent though. I don't know what's so hard to grasp about this concept, surely you've made a decision before not to buy something because you just didn't think you were getting your moneys worth out of it, despite having plenty of money to buy it. Not trying to sound like a dick or anything, but it's annoying when I have to repeat myself like 5 times.
    Last edited by lifeofdefiance; 02-18-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Perseverance1 is offline Banned
    Zzzz
    Last edited by Perseverance1; 03-20-2013 at 06:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    do you know what mast does?

do you know what tren does?

do you know what test does?

why do you need steroids ?

how are you going to cope with losing all your gains u made in those 10 weeks after you come off? u dont want to waste more money on steroids, but steroids are a waste of money so why are you doing them to begin with?

do you know what mast does?

do you know what tren does?

do you know what test does?

why do you need steroids ?

how are you going to cope with losing all your gains u made in those 10 weeks after you come off? u dont want to waste more money on steroids, but steroids are a waste of money so why are you doing them to begin with?
    When did I say I thought steroids were a waste of money? I said I don't want to spend anymore money on this cycle. Do you ever set limits on how much you spend or do you just go out and buy the most expensive thing you can afford?

I have two options right now:
    A) Wire more money over (and pay a second wire transfer fee) to get more mast (which I don't really need)
    B) Use the extra money in my account for next cycle

I'm choosing to go with B because like I said, I set a limit for how much I was going to spend on this cycle which I already went over. By your logic, I might as while just spend all the money I have on steroids because I can afford it. I'm honestly not trying to be rude here, but c'mon man, why are you so offended that I decided to cut something from my proposed cycle? That's the ENTIRE reason why I posted this, to get input. Everyone said, not enough mast, so I decided to just cut it. I'm pretty sure a test/tren cycle will still yield great results. And yes I do have a pretty good idea of what all 3 compounds do and I know that mast is mainly just good for hardening you up and drawing out water weight due to it's anti-estrogenic properties and won't really help to add a lot of mass or anything, so I decided it's really not worth it to me to spend the extra money to get an appropriate dose.
    Last edited by lifeofdefiance; 02-18-2013 at 05:29 AM.

Thread Information