KillerWeights is offline New Member

Thumbs up how is this laneout of a cycle?

a friend of my told me to do a cycle exaclty like this ..... 6 weeks only for begginer cycle
    and tbh i dont care if his dumb or im dumb for doing this cycle when a steroid is in ur system it still does something then just nothing so please do not flame or call me names its basic stuff u guys shold noe my dad has dont alot of roids in this past time and his done all weird kind of cycle so dont reply if ur gonna flame thx you and have a great day cheer to all u ......

6 week cycle

1week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    2week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    3week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables with
    Winny Oral 25 mg (ED)
    4week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    Winny Oral 25 mg (ED)
    5week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    Winny Oral 25 mg (ED)
    6week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(WED)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg
    All Injectables
    Winny oral 25 mg (ED)

followed by pct with novla and clomid
    and Arimedex 0,2 3x/w Through out cycle if need bump up to 0.5.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Your friend is an idiot. As Gixx would say, 'Punch him in the throat next time you see him.'

What are your stats? Well fix you up here properly bud - as long as your stats are ok.

Never mind, youre only 20 years old.

Your natural testosterone levels are sky high right now. I would concentrate on taking advantage of that as you can make tremendous gains in following few short years.

It’s best to know the complications and associated health risks that could affect you should you decide to embark on this journey sooner than later. A few more years to allow your developing endocrine system to finish growing, and then perhaps look at using AAS.

Its also important to understand what it is your putting into your body and the associated roles these compounds play, and the dreaded side effects that are bound to creep up on you - especially if you didn’t do your homework. Otherwise you could be setting yourself up for a host of unwanted side affects including premature closure of your growth plates, Erectile Dysfunction, Gynecomastia (b*tch t*ts), and more..

Read these threads bro. You'll be surprised at what you DONT know, but think you do..

The Young and Steroids

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.ULk5-mfX_fs

Cycles Gone Wrong for the Young

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...*#.UL2db2fX_fs

KillerWeights is offline New Member
    ok well im stats r 6'2 and 180 pounds with like about 10-12 % of bf so i just wanna see how to laneoutmy cycle im not gonna be doing it now im just trying to under how to lane it out so can u help me with this cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by KillerWeights View Post
    ok well im stats r 6'2 and 180 pounds with like about 10-12 % of bf so i just wanna see how to laneoutmy cycle im not gonna be doing it now im just trying to under how to lane it out so can u help me with this cycle?
    Normally i would. But quite frankly, i dont believe you. Im not being an ass, im just being honest with you.

Ask your dad. You indicated he did "alot of roids in the past.."

Chelsea Grin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerWeights View Post
    a friend of my told me to do a cycle exaclty like this ..... 6 weeks only for begginer cycle
    and tbh i dont care if his dumb or im dumb for doing this cycle when a steroid is in ur system it still does something then just nothing so please do not flame or call me names its basic stuff u guys shold noe my dad has dont alot of roids in this past time and his done all weird kind of cycle so dont reply if ur gonna flame thx you and have a great day cheer to all u ......

6 week cycle

1week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    2week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    3week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables with
    Winny Oral 25 mg (ED)
    4week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,Deca 50mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 80mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    Winny Oral 25 mg (ED)
    5week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(MIXED)(WED)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(MIXED)(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(MIXED)
    All Injectables
    Winny Oral 25 mg (ED)
    6week(MON)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(WED)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg(Fri)TestProp 55mg,TrenAce 55mg
    All Injectables
    Winny oral 25 mg (ED)

followed by pct with novla and clomid
    and Arimedex 0,2 3x/w Through out cycle if need bump up to 0.5.
    Your friend is an idiot dude. Tren is one of, if not, the most harsh anabolic steroids out there and to use it in a beginner cycle you're playing with fire. Truthfully, if you're gonna go through with a cycle anyway, which seems like you're intentions, I'd suggest looking around this site and doing your homework. You'll be thankful you did.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Not only is this too short of a cycle.... 6 weeks is too short for any cycle, even a short ester, IMO. But this is ENTIRELY too many compounds put together for a first cycle! If you start getting sides how will you guess what is from when you're putting FIVE new AAS into your system? Is this a joke? You know that adex won't help with prolactin and tren sides right?... No. You probably don't. So what's your answer for that? Hope for the best?
    You're too young
    You're starting with too many things
    Your cycle is too short
    You clearly haven't done the necessary research to cycle properly
    You're an idiot. Plain and simple. Take the advice given and take the next three or four years to figure something out that isn't complete crap

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Is your friend also your source? That would make more sense

Thread Information