jjosh921 is offline New Member

Calculations for epo

Just wondering if the calculations where right for 1000iu of epo. The vial 2000iu/ml. If trying to do 1000iu per injection on a 100unit insulin syringe does it mean In order to get 1000iu you must do go to the 50 mark on the syringe

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That looks to be correct but why are you taking epo?

No not for me I was checking for a friend who insist on using but researching everything I can.

Be careful with epo, it can hurt you.

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    does your friend know that he also has to take iron injections in order for the epo to fully work?
    Last edited by lolfb; 02-18-2013 at 08:16 PM.

In for information

Thanks everyone for their comments. Is there anyone who has actual experience with it. Personally I'm against just want them to be safe as possible. I was just trying to get some solid info from actual people with use experience. From dosage 6'1 242lbs, calculation, measuring with an 100 unit insulin syringe 2000ius/ml and precursors that need to be done to make it safe and effective. Does the liquid form need to be reconstituted like the freeze dried kind?

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jjosh921 View Post
    Thanks everyone for their comments. Is there anyone who has actual experience with it. Personally I'm against just want them to be safe as possible. I was just trying to get some solid info from actual people with use experience. From dosage 6'1 242lbs, calculation, measuring with an 100 unit insulin syringe 2000ius/ml and precursors that need to be done to make it safe and effective. Does the liquid form need to be reconstituted like the freeze dried kind?
    you'd probably need to head over to a steroid forum that deals with bicyclist/marathon runners/etc.. Most of the epo stuff is secretive among those groups. The only info I can give you is to not run epo without injectable iron. Epo creates red blood cells, but if those blood cells dont bind to iron, then it's pointless. Epo is hard to overdose on, it takes a lot of that stuff to cause you're red blood cell count to increase to dangerous levels. Iron on the other hand is something you don't want to mess with. Too much iron can kill you, so can too little. Injecting epo while you have little iron in you're body will cause iron deficiency as the newly created rbc will bind with the iron.

Thread Information