Thread: hello

Ticreator is offline New Member

hello

im 20 years old. ive been working out for almost 3 years on and off, do to work, school or just get to busy.
    i do not know much about steroids as in how i should cycle them. i tried d andabol did not like it to much.
    i have now purchased tren . any advice on how i should workout/ diet/ how much i should take it etc.
    im able to workout for a 2 hour period every night and weekends. any advice will be helpful.

Muscley midget is offline Junior Member
    Most guys on here will say your too young for gear.... I'd say the same but that would make me a hypocrite. But if I were you I'd first research for another few years yet because you obviously have no idea on gear, i don't mean to be harsh either. Aas is a serious step to take due to many health problems that could happen if you not smart.

When you did dianabol what was your cycle and did you use pct?... Dianabol only cycle are a bad thing to do it should be stacked with test!!!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I suggest you take a few years to research AAS and really learn how your body responds to different diet and exercises. Read through the stickies here. They are full of information that you need to know before using gear. Why did you pick tren ? Are you aware how harsh 19 nors are? I know this isnt what you want to hear but its the truth. You can run the gear if you want, but the risks involved out way the benefits by far.

stpete is offline Banned
    Tren could possibly be your worst decision. Get yourself a good diet and maybe creatine and workout like a beast. That's your best bet without possibly destroying your hpta at such an early age.

Sociabear is offline Junior Member
    I would be hypocritical to say you're too young as well, but your knowledge seems too limited.

I agree with everyone else, research more. Get your fundamentals down first , diet and training. Gear is icing on the cake is all. When you get to the point your diet is perfect and I mean perfect as well as your training then after you research aas more and eventually do it you're results will be astounding.

stpete is offline Banned
    At your age, working out is great. AAS, no. Get some girl and have fun. Race cars or bikes and think about maybe having a family some day.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Wait a few years bro, welcome by the way

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take a look at this thread to see just a few problems that younger people using steroids have run in to.....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g#.USNmDWe62j0

Just train naturally no point in setting yourself up for TRT at a young age.
    Last edited by redz; 02-19-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Not old enough...

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Tren could possibly be your worst decision. Get yourself a good diet and maybe creatine and workout like a beast. That's your best bet without possibly destroying your hpta at such an early age.
    Morning and welcome. Please listen to these guys I do know they are right on and know what they are suggesting. I know you will do what you want to do, I think you know that what we want at any given time my not be good at that time. Tren is harsh to some and in my opinion not for the first few cycles. stpete is correct. Easily said by an old timer. Be safe it will come quickly at your age with proper training, diet and supplements ...crazy mike

Psaletta is offline Member
    Tren ? I'd say not to go that rout. Yes 20 is young, yes with training and solid diet mass will come. But with all that being said.. Tren? By its self at that.. Bro you need to do some R&D on aas and 19nors. That's a recipe for disaster!!!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Really not much more to add. I still can't comprehend why guys would buy gear and have no idea how to use it. I think they've spent too much time looking at body building mags thinking that a few cycles of gear will make you the next Mr. O. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Spend the time working on your nutrition and training. Use the next few years to learn and read as much as you can about anabolic steroids , how they are used PROPERLY, the risks, and the necessary precautions that must be taken.

Prepare yourself for future success and stop putting the cart before the horse.

Thread Information