oldguy2895 is offline New Member

oldguy needs advice

Here are my stats. Im 45 6ft 1 225. Bf is about 18. Just starting to go back to the gym after totally blowing out my shoulder. Iused to be 300 lbs. Lost the weight doing 1000cals and 6 days a week in the gym. I strength trained everyday. I did one muscle group a day and abs everyday.also did 45min of cardio a day. Had a friend at the gym hook me up with a bottle of test 250. I did a cc every 7 days. I felt awesome. Made my skin look better gave me energy and just felt better all around. Did gain strength and lost fat. So now im ready to go back and he hooked me up with some test 400. Told me it was super strong. My question is due to the strength of this stuff is 1/2 a cc every 5 days gonna give me the same effects. Keep in mind im not trying to be a body buildet or get ripped.....not yet anyway....lol. I just liked the strength gains and the general overall feeling of wellness I got from it. Plus wanna lose this last 25 lbs . Ive read a ton on here which had just confused me more. Plus I have no idea what half the abbreviations mean. I know this is the place to get some good advice. Thank you to all

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well there's a lot going on here..... where to start ok first did you ever do a pct last time around?

Test is Test relatively speaking and long ester test should be injected once ever 3.5 days.

oldguy2895 is offline New Member
    No on the pct....Im going to the doc today to do blood work. Again im not trying to get huge or ripped. I really just liked the way it affected my overall wellness. Thanks for your reply. Any input or advice is greatly appreciated

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well the first thing I would suggest is to talk to your doctor about TRT there is a good chance you could be prescribed testosterone if your levels are low.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Any cycle of AAS should be followed by PCT regardless of the goals. I recommend some research be done so you understand what your doing and not just shooting test Willie-nillie.

blacktoppete is offline Junior Member
    You might be a candidate for Trt. Look into it and talk to your doctor. You find the right doc you can get your legit test,hcg ,ai and bloodwork and your ins might even cover the costs. This will be the best and safest way to go for you.

Thread Information