Jacked121 is offline Junior Member

Anavar with cyp 6 weeks

I want to run anavar only but i need test so im wondering if i can add 250mg a week of test cyp for 6 weeks. i dont want to use prop cause of pinning ed

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked121 View Post
    I want to run anavar only but i need test so im wondering if i can add 250mg a week of test cyp for 6 weeks. i dont want to use prop cause of pinning ed
    Can you please list you stats? It'll make us more comfortable to know them, as well as what you are trying to accomplish. Thank you.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    I know many who use long esters to do a burst cycle. It comes down to timing and front loading...

please list your stats , for the reasons warmouth stated

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Nevermind I found your stats: 22yrs old, 5'11, 180 lbs around 8% bf.

drop the juice.... wait another few years , stick around and we will help you research in the meantime

Chelsea Grin is offline Junior Member
    6 weeks is too short for a long ester like cyp..better off running it for 10 weeks if you want better results

What are your goals?

sizzlechest is offline Member
    From personal experience Short ester Test is better. I have used Test E and winny before because that What I had. In that case I ran the Oral for Two weeks past the last shot of Test E. For Cyp you might even Run your Var for 3 weeks past the last shot. BTW, you can run prop EOD just fine. Prop will give you better esults and make sure to run Enough Var. Some of the UG stuff are under dosed. 60-80 MG a day works great. But also per what the rest said above you might be better off just eating more and lifting for the time being.

I dont want to gain anymore weight so im not concerned about getting bigger, i just want to cut with anavar so im adding a low dose test to keep my libido

Could i do Test prop 1ml Monday-.5ml on wed- 1ml friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacked121 View Post
    Could i do Test prop 1ml Monday-.5ml on wed- 1ml friday?
    I wouldn't. If I didn't care about my endo system, id run prop eod at more than you suggested. If it is the 100mg/ml stuff. I honestly just don't think you're quite ready just yet jacked. Just keep learning and reading others posts and experiences. You need to nail down every ounce of knowledge first.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacked121
    I dont want to gain anymore weight so im not concerned about getting bigger, i just want to cut with anavar so im adding a low dose test to keep my libido
    How much lower do you want to go than 8%???? How did you get that tested? Can we see photographic proof?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How much lower do you want to go than 8%???? How did you get that tested? Can we see photographic proof?
    Lol. I agree. I had electronic telling me my bf was 5.5. Calipers saying it was around 7. And mirror telling me at least 10. It's all so inaccurate unless you have a DEXA scanner or something. You may think you're 8% but a true 8% is way less than what you've got goin on. I would be willing to bet

Thread Information