Thread: Cidotestone

blue28 is offline Junior Member

Cidotestone

Just wondered what any of you guys thought of these amps. They're from Egypt. Any ideas if they're legit?
    They read...Cidotestone, 250mg, 1ml-I.M, B.N: 122376M, Mfg: 05/12, EXP: 05/15, CID Co- EGYPT.
    Ps. Excuse the dodgy photo taking technique!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cidotestone-image-2320275730.jpg   Cidotestone-image-2389489454.jpg   Cidotestone-image-4193033851.jpg   Cidotestone-image-3474972190.jpg  

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Looks good and ampules are typically not faked. But, why are they have way full?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Looks good and ampules are typically not faked. But, why are they have way full?
    They look half full due to CID using a taller amp compared to other pharma companies. This is my primary Test when on cycle. Look great buddy. Enjoy

blue28 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley

They look half full due to CID using a taller amp compared to other pharma companies. This is my primary Test when on cycle. Look great buddy. Enjoy
    Thanks, that's good to hear. Heard of so many stories of fakes going around. I have Sustanon amps too by Nile Co but by the sounds of it they're not a wise choice?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya know i never thought about it, but are amps a safer bet in legit gear? i always went for vials but your right a vial is easier to make. Amps, u have to melt glass lol. I avoided amps because more of a hassle to filter (i FILTER EVERYTHING, PARANOID)

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by blue28 View Post
    Thanks, that's good to hear. Heard of so many stories of fakes going around. I have Sustanon amps too by Nile Co but by the sounds of it they're not a wise choice?
    Nile is ok, but I dont trust the company

Thread Information