Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ballsohard3 is offline New Member

1st Cycle - Test e - and deca - 6 weeks in. questions??

Hey, guys I'm on my 6th week I started out just test e only but since i planned on only doing one cycle i decided to add deca on my 4th week so I have have 3 400mg of deca while doin 500 of test e im going to do a 12 week cycle and stop deca on the 9th or 10th week. When will deca kick in for me. My stats for 152lbs 6'1 22 yo. bench 210 ive been eating around 3-4k calories a day and drinking pently of water ive gained about 13 pounds so far. Anything mid cycle i can do to see bigger results. Also what do you guys think about my first cycle choice. I havnt seen any side effects besides a little blood in urine and side pains every once ina while. Thanks

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    besides blood in urine?? umm....

152 lbs? is that including your 13 lbs you've just gained....

whats the exact cycle plan? if you can call it a plan....

deca for 5-6 weeks is basically pointless...

p.s. your in for a rough ride my friend.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Bad choice for first cycle. Test should be run by its self on your first few cycles. Dont want to be harsh but your to smal to be starting aas you dont have much of a base to work off. Are your taking cabe/prami for prolactin? Do ypu have a ai or pct?

Test e 500mg for 12 weeks and 400 mg deca for 6 weeks is my plan added deca mid cycle to try to see bigger results and a good pct after the cycle.
    Last edited by ballsohard3; 02-23-2013 at 02:20 AM.

What kind of deca the long or short ester?

Yes, I was lite to start gear but Im good friends with a trainer that trains olympians and he said weight doesnt matter that much as long as your taking the right dose and not abusing it. He gave me the ok.

Almost postive its long not sure tho

OP, you should stop what you are doing, and run PCT in a couple weeks..

that is the best advice for your current situation, even if you don't like it....

good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    deca for 5-6 weeks is basically pointless...

p.s. your in for a rough ride my friend.
    Why is this lol??? My body seems to be handling it well.

Quote Originally Posted by ballsohard3 View Post
    Yes, I was lite to start gear but Im good friends with a trainer that trains olympians and he said weight doesnt matter that much as long as your taking the right dose and not abusing it. He gave me the ok.
    Well your trainer is wrong you dont have a base for aas you will loose it all when you come off.
    Do you have an ai? Do you have hcg ? What are you using for prolactin? What have you got for pct? You think its long ester deca ? Seems like tyou should pay more attention and research more to what your doing with your body. Have you herd of deca dick?

Long ester deca takes ages to kick in. Should be run for 10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Well your trainer is wrong you dont have a base for aas you will loose it all when you come off.
    Do you have an ai? Do you have hcg? What are you using for prolactin? What have you got for pct? You think its long ester deca? Seems like tyou should pay more attention and research more to what your doing with your body. Have you herd of deca dick?
    I dont not have an ai or hcg should I get an ai or hcg???, I just plan on taking a liquid pct after my cycle. Yes i heard of deca dick im not worried about it.

I dont not have an ai or hcg should I get an ai or hcg???, I just plan on taking a liquid pct after my cycle. Yes i heard of deca dick im not worried about it.
    lol really?

if my d!ck stopped working id be a little concerned to say the least.....

good luck

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420
    OP, you should stop what you are doing, and run PCT in a couple weeks..

that is the best advice for your current situation, even if you don't like it....

good luck..
    ^^^^^this

And go see a Dr. Blood in urine and pain in sides? C'mon man!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Speaking from someone who had gyno surgery. Enjoy your tits mate.

No ai, nothing for prolactin, no hcg your either a troll or have no clue what your doing to your own body. Your ****ing up you hpta you no that right?

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    There could potentially be many more problems other then deca dick. How much research did you put into this before starting. It's good to know what you're putting into your body as well as what it's doing in your body. I would suggest you stop before you mess yourself up, run a solid pct, and research diet/AAS/endocrine system. we aren't bashing you here. We have a general concern for people running cycles and want to ensure the safest measures are being taken.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    He's done no research. 6 weeks ago he wasn't in a cycle. Said he wanted to do an oral only and wouldn't entertain any injectables and was advised by everybody to get his diet in order and do some cycle planning before he considered cycling. So, from that, less than 6 weeks ago, he is now on week 6 of an injectable cycle.

I'm smelling something..........
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You dont miss much stem do ya?

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    He's done no research. 6 weeks ago he wasn't in a cycle. Said he wanted to do an oral only and wouldn't entertain any injectables and was advised by everybody to get his diet in order and do some cycle planning before he considered cycling. So, from that, less than 6 weeks ago, he is now on week 6 of an injectable cycle.

I'm smelling something..........
    Do yooooooouuuuu smellllllllllllll?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Cycle - Test e - and deca - 6 weeks in. questions??-image-1161162641.jpg  

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by ballsohard3
    yes, i was lite to start gear but im good friends with a trainer that trains olympians and he said weight doesnt matter that much as long as your taking the right dose and not abusing it. He gave me the ok.
    wtf?

I bet he is your source!
    Last edited by Gaspaco; 02-23-2013 at 07:13 AM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Trainer is the source, deca for a first cycle for a whole six weeks. My dog weighs more than he does. No AI not pct, diet sucks. Did I miss anything. oh the blood in the urine.

Stop what your doing wait 18 days and do pct.
    See a Dr for the blood in the urine.

stpete is offline Banned
    Stop cycle and run PCT.

Blood in urine would have been enough for me in the first place. You need to see doc over this. Hopefully it has subsided?

Blood in the urine???that cant be a good thing at all.....

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Hey, guys I'm on my 6th week I started out just test e only but since i planned on only doing one cycle i decided to add deca on my 4th week so I have have 3 400mg of deca while doin 500 of test e im going to do a 12 week cycle and stop deca on the 9th or 10th week. When will deca kick in for me. My stats for 152lbs 6'1 22 yo. bench 210 ive been eating around 3-4k calories a day and drinking pently of water ive gained about 13 pounds so far. Anything mid cycle i can do to see bigger results. Also what do you guys think about my first cycle choice. I havnt seen any side effects besides a little blood in urine and side pains every once ina while. Thanks
    This has to be a troll. 6'1" 152lbs, Deca cycle, blood in urine, pain in sides? C'mon.

If this is for real, i would stop asap and head to the hospital pronto. Then run a PCT in 18 days and not touch AAS until you have at least added 40lbs to your frame.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    This has to be a troll. 6'1" 152lbs, Deca cycle, blood in urine, pain in sides? C'mon.

If this is for real, i would stop asap and head to the hospital pronto. Then run a PCT in 18 days and not touch AAS until you have at least added 40lbs to your frame.
    Dang MK, Im on Troll Patrol today!! Did you not get the memo!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I could tell he was a troll when he said this....

I havnt seen any side effects besides a little blood in urine and side pains every once ina while.

I know you guys love to bash but I was looking for mid cycle advice, I've already seen a doctor about blood in urine. I have already paid for all the gear I'm getting it from a friend my age that has seen very good results along with other friends if mine. I thought this was a safe route just looking to do one cycle for a jump start and be done with gear. This is a one time thing guys? So any mid cycle advice I'm mostly likely gonna finsh cycle, I really wanna see the results I'm gonna find out more about the deca see if its short term if not should I just quit the deca and run test e only? Doing gear once shouldn't do damage to my body. Thanks

I know you guys love to bash but I was looking for mid cycle advice, I've already seen a doctor about blood in urine. I have already paid for all the gear I'm getting it from a friend my age that has seen very good results along with other friends if mine. I thought this was a safe route just looking to do one cycle for a jump start and be done with gear. This is a one time thing guys? So any mid cycle advice I'm mostly likely gonna finsh cycle, I really wanna see the results I'm gonna find out more about the deca see if its short term if not should I just quit the deca and run test e only? Doing gear once shouldn't do damage to my body. Thanks
    Im now convinced you're a troll, and likely a banned member. This post compared to your original is completely different.

You see, everyone online has a different flavor and unique style of writing and text. Some have atrocious grammar errors, some have excellent grammar, some have obvious syntax errors, some use a larger vocabulary, some do not use uppercase in any of their text, some are meticulous about this. And some have an edge to their text, and can be condescending at times..like me for instance. I could never hide form anyone here - i would be spotted instantly. And not too mention the little things, like words for instance. I misspell the word 'from' as form all the time, unless i catch it and edit it.

But nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Im now convinced you're a troll, and likely a banned member. This post compared to your original is completely different.

You see, everyone online has a different flavor and unique style of writing and text. Some have atrocious grammar errors, some have excellent grammar, some have obvious syntax errors, some use a larger vocabulary, some do not use uppercase in any of their text, some are meticulous about this. And some have an edge to their text, and can be condescending at times..like me for instance. I could never hide form anyone here - i would be spotted instantly. And not too mention the little things, like words for instance. I misspell the word 'from' as form all the time, unless i catch it and edit it.

But nice try though.
    What the hell are you talking about? Why would I be trolling also redz nice traps you look retarded lmao

I'm not trolling, should I quit deca and just run test for the remainder? Honest answers guys.

What the hell are you talking about? Why would I be trolling also redz nice traps you look retarded lmao
    I'm not trolling, should I quit deca and just run test for the remainder? Honest answers guys.
    Get a life.

Im out.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    How do you view my grammar mickey? Ha ha.

Looks like a bit of trolling goin on!!!

Im convinced this is former member sick beard. Eating one meal a day has ****ed with his head.

Henryhill470 is offline Associate Member
    Trollllllllling

Soar is offline Productive Member
    Question. Do you eat one large 4000 calorie meal a day? And can your guy friends at the gym smell your testosterone ?

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Not sure how blood in urine qualifies for your body "handling it well" to me that's a HUGE red flag that something is FUBAR

I believe the blood in my urine isn't from gear but I'm taking medicine for it right now? What the hell are you talking about. Doesn't seem like y'all are gonna give any advice so I'm out. Will deca for 6 weeks help me see any more gains if not can I just stop the deca and continue with test e or would that not be smart.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    ^^ I'm out. Asks question again. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information