juicedup100 is offline New Member

Too early for first AAS cycle?

I'm 21 years old, been training since around 15. Currently at around 5'10 210-215lbs around 14-15% bf. From 2012 to 2013 I only put on around 2lbs so I was wondering if I was about near my natural genetic limit, should I go ahead and start with a simple 500mg test cycle?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have you been training for?

oh 6 years, never mind

AAS use is discouraged if you are under 25, due to an undeveloped endocrine system..

read:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...s#.USiG8aKLBVs

you could always cut some body fat, which would make you 'look' bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you could always cut some body fat, which would make you 'look' bigger...
    I'm currently cutting, probably going to end up at like 10 percent at around 185-190 lbs, which to me seems like is nearing the end of my natty limit, so would you reccomend I just stay around this weight til I'm 25? I was diagnosed with Low T at 18 with around 315 for my test, decided not to go with TRT because it's for life, but even with the "low test" I still gained quite easily. Would it be safest to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by juicedup100 View Post
    I'm currently cutting, probably going to end up at like 10 percent at around 185-190 lbs, which to me seems like is nearing the end of my natty limit, so would you reccomend I just stay around this weight til I'm 25? I was diagnosed with Low T at 18 with around 315 for my test, decided not to go with TRT because it's for life, but even with the "low test" I still gained quite easily. Would it be safest to wait?
    it would

have you had any recent bloods done? is your test still low?

it would

have you had any recent bloods done? is your test still low?
    had it checked again a year and a half ago, it was mid 500's, i dont feel like I have low T so I don't really have a problem with it as long as its not somehow stopping my muscle gains haha.

had it checked again a year and a half ago, it was mid 500's, i dont feel like I have low T so I don't really have a problem with it as long as its not somehow stopping my muscle gains haha.
    with your stats (if they are accurate) i doubt it...

your body might not be finished growing yet either, you may not get taller, but your shoulders might get broader (ive noticed this with myself over the last year or so, and im 24..), it's good to see someone with your kinda attitude around here for a change

over the next few years you should still be able to make some more gains, although they will come very slowly... either way, keep up the good work..

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    You should change up your workout routine try hit. Try diffrent styles force reps drop sets super sets etc anything to force growth whats your diet and workout plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    You should change up your workout routine try hit. Try diffrent styles force reps drop sets super sets etc anything to force growth whats your diet and workout plan?
    I've been doing different workout plans for the past six years haha, whenever I get stuck I just tweak it a little. Currently on a 6 Day split, first three days are ChestShoulders, Back Bis, and Legs all around 10-15 reps for hypertrophy, then repeat for the next 3 days but keeping rep range to 3-5 and more compounds. Currently cutting on 2400 cals. Bulk at around 3200. Strength has kept going up for the last year but my weight has stayed the same. Increased my cals and didn't really gain much more then some extra fat.

Well its really hard to say if your at your natty limit. I doubt you are but maybe your getting close who knows. Try adding in a few extra rest days and get blood work done you said your last one was a year and a half ago maybe your tedt has lowered a bit more.

I've been doing different workout plans for the past six years haha, whenever I get stuck I just tweak it a little. Currently on a 6 Day split, first three days are ChestShoulders, Back Bis, and Legs all around 10-15 reps for hypertrophy, then repeat for the next 3 days but keeping rep range to 3-5 and more compounds. Currently cutting on 2400 cals. Bulk at around 3200. Strength has kept going up for the last year but my weight has stayed the same. Increased my cals and didn't really gain much more then some extra fat.
    you can always post up your bulking diet in the nutrition section here, you still might be able to tweak it a lil..

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by juicedup100

I've been there before man..I had to play with my macros and see where gains would start coming. I was stuck at 215 for a little over a year...once I figured out what and how much I really needed to be eating, I saw gains. I also kicked up my intensity in the gym. Leave nothing on the table. Gaining muscles is a slow process. I dieted down for a show and dropped to 190. After the show I was able to get to 220+ fairly easy. Keep that body in check. It really does pay off to wait a few extra years to cycle. I'm currently on my first(waited about 2?years) now I'm almost 240. Hard work and dedication will get you there.

Are you putting in 100% at the gym? Do you drink?

Quote Originally Posted by bigZthedestroyer View Post
    I've been there before man..I had to play with my macros and see where gains would start coming. I was stuck at 215 for a little over a year...once I figured out what and how much I really needed to be eating, I saw gains. I also kicked up my intensity in the gym. Leave nothing on the table. Gaining muscles is a slow process. I dieted down for a show and dropped to 190. After the show I was able to get to 220+ fairly easy. Keep that body in check. It really does pay off to wait a few extra years to cycle. I'm currently on my first(waited about 2?years) now I'm almost 240. Hard work and dedication will get you there.
    Yeah i'll try and add some more carbs into my diet and play with my macros a little more thanks man
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Are you putting in 100% at the gym? Do you drink?
    I dont drink or smoke, the past year I don't even go out besides work school and gym.

you can always post up your bulking diet in the nutrition section here, you still might be able to tweak it a lil..
    alright thanks for the help bro

Thread Information