Myron Gains is offline New Member

Where can I buy bac water?

Hey guys, my HCG only came with two 1 ml amps of bac water, so I need to buy more to dilute the mixture. I'm having some trouble though. I saw someone here posted a link to it on amazon a while back, but the link is dead now. Any help? 2,500 iu/ml HCG would be a little too strong, heh. Thanks guys.

C>cut is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains View Post
    Hey guys, my HCG only came with two 1 ml amps of bac water, so I need to buy more to dilute the mixture. I'm having some trouble though. I saw someone here posted a link to it on amazon a while back, but the link is dead now. Any help? 2,500 iu/ml HCG would be a little too strong, heh. Thanks guys.
    I can get that

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    Up here in canada I buy it from a pharmacy. Or online. Its only alcohol and water used for making compounds.

You can just use a decimal of a ml to get your desired dose.

I mix with 2.5ml of bac water so each ml is 2000iu then I pull .25 of a ml to gety dose of 500iu when I want that... doesnt hurt and its a lot less fluid at the injection site.

Go ahead and use the 2ml of bac water...

I dont get why gues want to make it a per ml dosw when its not necessary. The water is only the delivery system...
    Last edited by TheClinch; 02-23-2013 at 09:40 PM.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    I believe Ar-r has(had) some expired bac water for sell for cheap. It does not really go bad. No sure if they usually sell it seperate tho.

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Up here in canada I buy it from a pharmacy. Or online. Its only alcohol and water used for making compounds.

You can just use a decimal of a ml to get your desired dose.

I mix with 2.5ml of bac water so each ml is 2000iu then I pull .25 of a ml to gety dose of 500iu when I want that... doesnt hurt and its a lot less fluid at the injection site.

Go ahead and use the 2ml of bac water...

I dont get why gues want to make it a per ml dosw when its not necessary. The water is only the delivery system...
    Wouldn't it be too hard to inject that though? I'm planning on injecting 250iu twice per week, which is only .1 ml each time. I feel like that would be too hard to extract and then inject without losing most of it in the transition. But I'd love to be proven wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    I believe Ar-r has(had) some expired bac water for sell for cheap. It does not really go bad. No sure if they usually sell it seperate tho.
    Would I have to contact them for it? I didn't see it listed on the site.

If I could just get it at the pharmacy that would be easiest. I went to my closest pharmacy after work tonight, but it was closed (not 24 hours). I could always go during the day on Monday.

Wouldn't it be too hard to inject that though? I'm planning on injecting 250iu twice per week, which is only .1 ml each time. I feel like that would be too hard to extract and then inject without losing most of it in the transition. But I'd love to be proven wrong.
    Would I have to contact them for it? I didn't see it listed on the sight.

If I could just get it at the pharmacy that would be easiest. I went to my closest pharmacy after work tonight, but it was closed (not 24 hours). I could always go during the day on Monday.
    Consider yourself wrong...pulling .125 on a slin pin is not hard at all. And the needle diameter is so narrow and the length so short what do you really think you are losing?

Quote Originally Posted by TheClinch View Post
    Consider yourself wrong...pulling .125 on a slin pin is not hard at all. And the needle diameter is so narrow and the length so short what do you really think you are losing?
    I was comparing my experiences to a 23g pin so I don't really know. I've never ran HCG before and my slin pins are on the way from ar-r right now. So I'll give it a try on Monday/Tuesday when I get them!

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains
    Would I have to contact them for it? I didn't see it listed on the site.
    I mixed mine so that .1ml would provide me 250iu and its not difficult at all to draw and inject with the insulin syringe.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I had the same issue myself. But it's just as easy to pin it at a high concentration. I wouldn't worry about getting more bacto water. There's really no need

lestat85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Myron Gains
    I was comparing my experiences to a 23g pin so I don't really know. I've never ran HCG before and my slin pins are on the way from ar-r right now. So I'll give it a try on Monday/Tuesday when I get them!
    Insulin syringes are very easy to draw small doses with accurately. The syringes are very small compared to a 23g.

Yeah man its a piece of cake, truly

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    You won't have any issue at all. They are so small the dosing will be totally precise even at super small amounts. Plus I see it as an upside injecting less liquid for the same result. Just me though. Are you pinning subcutaneously or IM? Sorry if this was addressed earlier I skimmed

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It's usually always sterile water it comes with not bac.

delcapone is offline New Member
    Bac water recipe- 1 gall. distilled water
    1ml. ba per 99mls water
    .22 syr. Filter/ mix and filter ( dont forget to vent)

The Buckerlater is offline New Member
    Bac water is for a lo get life if your gonna mix then shoot straight away then there is no need for bac water sterile water is perfect! I would only use bac water for human growth hormone or something similar for the long life.
    Here in London I get it FREE from any needle exchange pharmacy!

Quote Originally Posted by The Buckerlater View Post
    Bac water is for a lo get life if your gonna mix then shoot straight away then there is no need for bac water sterile water is perfect! I would only use bac water for human growth hormone or something similar for the long life.
    Here in London I get it FREE from any needle exchange pharmacy!
    Come on...

It promotes sterility over the term he plans to use his hcg . He is using 250iu/injection. And so you know a 5000iu blast of hcg is not a good idea. It will desensitize your leydeg cells to hcg eventually making the compound less effective at best.

OP do not take this guys advice. Play it safe and use the bac water.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can look on amazon.com for bac water.

miner1 is offline Junior Member
    gpsshoponline dot com has some too, shop around for the best deal.

Thread Information