swb350 is offline New Member

Stem Cell research for muscle growth

Just found out that the anti aging doctor in my area has started doing stem cell research for growing additional muscle cells. As you all know we are all born with a certain number of muscle cells. We do not produce anymore after birth. Now that stem cell research is allowed in the US most of the research being done is on regeneration of limbs or organs. Just imagine if you could get the stem cells to grow more muscle cells. That means any part of the body that you have to train extremely hard to get any results from could be made to where it is easy to get results. Come to think of it there would be no limit to how big a muscle could get. Cant begin to imagine how much it would cost. However, the research is still a long way from producing huge muscle so i guess we will all have to wait.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's really interesting, at least to me is that we can no print stem cells...it no longer requires using an unborn baby. This will open the door for such research to truly expand as the moral dilemma is taken out of the equation.

So what's ur steroid question?

Thread Information