There lies a monster in here......

Stats;
    36, 6'1, 242lbs, I have used numerous cycles, current pic is my avatar
    goal - hulk lol

I just came off a 20ish week cycle......I am doing blast and cruise from now on.....I am on my two week 250mgs of sustanon dosage till I blast again....
    This is the cycle I want to do.....I will blast for 10 weeks on this bad boy

1000 mg test e ew
    800 mg eq ew
    350 mg tren A ew
    400 mg deca ew
    50mg anadrol 1-4 weeks
    50mg dbol 4-8 weeks

My last cycle was 1000mgs of sustanon and 600 mgs deca and dbol for like 8 weeks at 50mgs at the beginning and at the end of the cycle.

What do you guys think.....I know people will say the tren and deca dont play well together......lol......I have used a tren a and tren e cycle with no problems....
    I dont take adex or anything

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    why sooo much different compounds.. test/tren / kickstar, just put your mg's higher, don't need to play around with soo much imo, but I'm not a pro when it comes to 250+, and why not just split your dbol /anadrol in 1 single dose daily so 25 of each or 50 each, whichever
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 02-26-2013 at 12:12 AM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    You just came off a 20 wk cycle and youre going to cruise for two wks, then blast again for 10wks with this laundry list of compounds and orals? Did i get that right?

If so, why? Why would you put your CNS and endocrine system through that type of punishment? Serious question bro.

Btw, if that's you in your avi, you look great. But you certainly don't need to risk your health to maintain it.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You don`t run an ai when on 1g of test? that doesnt seem right.

Yes, you are correct on the first question.....I am following ronnie's blast and cruise protocol ....two weeks off and then blast ( he says 8 weeks for blast )
    I am trying to get huge as ****....275 is the goal at the moment
    Yes, that is me in the avatar taken last week. I just want to get bigger

Nothing bothers me...gyno or anything else......this is why I dont use an AI......I dont care about bloat lol

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    You don`t run an ai when on 1g of test? that doesnt seem right.

yeah but I can get your size on 1/2 the stuff your on maybe even 1/4, and I'm not even blasting & cruising.. your playing ball, but don't know for how long, if you keep that thing going,

and I'm also sure there big boys in here who have breached the 250 pounds barrier and are blasting that can give you a cycle that would be less aggrevating on you and the protocols behind doing it, sadly I can't fully direct you on it, because I will never personnaly do it till I know my body is completly toast
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 02-26-2013 at 12:58 AM.

[QUOTE=loki_is_a_god;6412269]Nothing bothers me...gyno or anything else......this is why I dont use an AI......I dont care about bloat lol[/QUOTE]

Woah brother, its not just about bloat! Wow, that's the least of your worries. Take a peek..

Btw, the truth is, im not fully versed on Ronnie's B&C and his reasoning behind it - OR what the protocols exactly are. So i can't comment on it. But i don't imagine he recommends it to just anyone. There must be some information contained in that thread that outlines the inherent associated risks for B&C for over a year.

Cardiovascular Dangers of Excess Estrogen

Conventional medical dogma states that estrogen is cardio-protective while androgens are pro-atherogenic. This fallacy is based on the mere fact that men have higher levels of heart disease than women.

Excess estrogen in males has many harmful effects, and is definitely not cardio-protective. The following are just a few of the many research studies demonstrating the harmful cardiovascular effects of excess estrogen in males:

1) Increases Risk of Stroke.
    After adjustment for age, hypertension, diabetes, adiposity, cholesterol, atrial fibrillation, and other characteristics were made in a group of 2,197 men aged 71 to 93 years of age, men with the highest blood levels of estradiol had a 2.2-fold greater risk of stroke, compared with those whose estradiol levels were lower. www .ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17310026

2) Increases carotid artery thickness.
    In a study of 313 men whose average age was 58, carotid artery intima-media thickness was measured at baseline and then three years later. After adjusting for other confounding risk factors, higher levels of estradiol were associated with thickening of the carotid artery wall. Researchers concluded, “Circulating estradiol is a predictor of progression of carotid artery intima-media thickness in middle-aged men.” jcem.endojournals.org/content/91/11/4433.full

3) Negatively affects lipids and other risk factors for CAD.
    In an angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in a group of men with stable coronary artery disease, significant positive correlations between estradiol levels and other known atherosclerotic risk factors was observed. Researchers concluded, “Our results indicate a possible role of estradiol in promoting the development of atherogenic lipid milieu in men with coronary artery disease.” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15860391

4) Promotes coronary atherosclerosis.
    In another angiographic trial of coronary atherosclerosis in men aged 40-60 years, compared with healthy age-matched controls, men with coronary atherosclerosis had higher levels of estrone and a low level of testosterone in the presence of a high level of estradiol. Researchers concluded, “Low levels of total testosterone, testosterone/estradiol ratio and free androgen index and higher levels of estrone in men with coronary artery disease appear together with many features of metabolic syndrome and may be involved in the pathogenesis of coronary atherosclerosis.”
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15669538

5) Associated with heart attacks.
    In a study of men having suffered an acute myocardial infarction (heart attack), a prior heart attack, and patients with normal coronary arteries, the results showed significantly higher levels of estradiol in both groups of heart attack patients compared with those without coronary disease. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17435665

6) Increases Blood Pressure
    Excessively high levels of estrogen cause production of superoxide, a potent free radical which damages cell structures and increases blood pressure.
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21411770

stpete is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god View Post
    Stats;
    goal - hulk lol 33lb gain what time frame?

I just came off a 20ish week cycle......I am doing blast and cruise from now on.....I am on my two week 250mgs of sustanon dosage till I blast again....I would give myself a 6 week break at least unless you have something lined up you haven't mentioned.

1000 mg test e ew
    800 mg eq ewDrop it.
    350 mg tren A ew
    400 mg deca ewUp it to 600mg
    50mg anadrol 1-4 weeksI would do this at the end
    50mg dbol 4-8 weeksThis weeks 1-5

My last cycle was 1000mgs of sustanon and 600 mgs deca and dbol for like 8 weeks at 50mgs at the beginning and at the end of the cycle.

What do you guys think.....I know people will say the tren and deca dont play well together......lol......I have used a tren a and tren e cycle with no problems....

Bold

Mickeyknox so it boils down to the excess estrogen hurts my heart in a negative way....or possibly could?

I'd even drop the 1g of test, and put higher tren A, and wouldn't even touch deca , or vice versa and yeah I like the piramid thing, most people who are stuck on same level after 4-5 weeks nothing happends, so always fun to add a kick to it again,

which is why I always kickstart & add ending compound on all my cycles so I gain all the way through

excess estrogen isn't really any issue till you start going in higher doses, then it could become an issue... and you wanna be a monster :O so now you gonna deal with new sides, excess estrogen might even kill your libido, and cause you having nice boobies gonna be hawt even thought lower doses didnt do it

stpete - why 6 weeks? Why does ronnie say only for two weeks to cruise on then blast, is this enough time to refresh the ARs?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I use Ronnie's method also and have been up to 270 lbs. Currently I'm 255 lbs. BUT I now run Aromasin with everything. The extra weight without the AI was water, causing my BP to go way up, my feet to swell like a pregnant woman's and making me lethargic. I know Ron doesn't advocate the use of AI's but it's one thing I'm glad I do now. I also have none of the usual symptoms of elevated estrogen like gyno etc., but last bloodwork I had after a blast including 2 grams of test was 288!! Something needed to be done for sure. I'd drop that EQ since it sucks and is a waste of money and if my bloodwork indicated no liver problems I'd run both those orals together for the whole 8 weeks. It would also be nice to switch that Deca out for NPP if possible. HCG would be a good addition too.

stpete is offline Banned
    stpete - why 6 weeks? Why does ronnie say only for two weeks to cruise on then blast, is this enough time to refresh the ARs?
    Don't think Ronnie program calls for a 20ish week cycle. I believe it's more like 8. And if you've been on a 20 week cycle, i'd think that your body would need a little more rest than 2 weeks or you're just spinning your wheels no matter what or how much AAS you take.

whatever that's gonna go in you, your probably just gonna piss it back out and get minimal effect from it, but you could try it and let us know how it works out ^_^

Mickeyknox so it boils down to the excess estrogen hurts my heart in a negative way....or possibly could?
    Yes it certainly could Loki. I honestly think you should get blood work done before you begin another cycle. There are other issues that are effected and can develop by unusually high levels of estrogen that you cannot see or even feel right away. Often it takes time but the damage to your heart and endocrine system can be permanent.

I would take a break for a spell my friend, and perhaps use this time off to get bloodwork done and educate yourself on the risks and side effects associated to long term use of large amounts of AAS.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Your not having enough time off cycle,
    your cycling for way to long,
    your cycles are not designed correctly,
    your cruise it too high,
    your living off steroids and not maintaining anything yourself,
    your playing with your health and something will give, you may feel like a monster but your playing with your health.
    If you going to go down this route please address the above concerns

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    My estrogen on a gram of test was over 200. Most def get an ai. Waste of eq and Deca for only 10 weeks and both take forever to clear your system messing up your cruise next time. Why not a simple test/Tren for 8 weeks? Also, your cruise needs to be lower. Even bear runs a lower cruise dose
    Last edited by OnTheSauce; 02-26-2013 at 07:15 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    You look good...no doubt but......you don't need the laundry list of steroids to grow! You need food, cut and dried...end of story! There is no reason to addd that much shyt when you still have plenty of genetic potential!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    No.... it does positively. Bloat and gyno are the least of all side imo. Lipids, cardiovascular system and high bp tops my list of worries over bloat and gyno, which can be controlled or dealt with.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, you are correct on the first question.....I am following ronnie's blast and cruise protocol ....two weeks off and then blast ( he says 8 weeks for blast )
    I am trying to get huge as ****....275 is the goal at the moment
    Yes, that is me in the avatar taken last week. I just want to get bigger
    you need to grow into your cycle mate. what works for ronnie is probably total overkill for you.....

....just saying

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Stats;
    goal - hulk lol

I just came off a 20ish week cycle......I am doing blast and cruise from now on.....I am on my two week 250mgs of sustanon dosage till I blast again....

1000 mg test e ew
    800 mg eq ew
    350 mg tren A ew
    400 mg deca ew
    50mg anadrol 1-4 weeks
    50mg dbol 4-8 weeks

OP more isnt always better, why so much of each compound and why so many compounds?

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    I've never understood the idea of running deca and tren in the same cycle...seems unnecessary.

Thread Information