Thread: I'm New

GeauxTigersLSU is offline New Member

I'm New

I'm about to start my fourth week of my cycle of d-bol and test enanthate . I'm taking a couple of pills of d-bol a day, and a weekly shot of 1cc test. I haven't gained any weight. Is this normal? If so when should i notice something. This is my first time using steroids .

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    you should notice results from d-bol by at least the first week.

Maybe fakes?

'A couple of pills of d-bol'. What your dose on those bro? Enth usually takes 3-4 wks to kick in so be patient. What your dose on the enth?

200mg of Testoviron Depot (Testosterone enanthate USP) Once a week.

oh and the d-bol, i not sure they are pink pentagon shaped pills with something weird looking on one side. i take 2 a day.

Why would buy something not knowing their dose, dude? Their probaly Thai d-bols. Check out the 'Steroid Pictures Forum'. See if you can find them. The dose on the test is a little low. How much research did you do before starting your cycle bro? BTW how old are you?

I did do research, they are Thai pills, but just going off friend's advice what to take.

i am 22

i looked up popular doses of test and they were between 200 and 600mg, i figure since i'm a small guy and just starting out, i would take 200

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    10 mg a day of dbol isn't going to do anything for you. My first piece of advice would be stop listening to your friend. Spend some time on here and learn as much as you can. You won't see much in the way of results with that cycle although you may get some weight gain from the test in the next week or so.

How much d-bol should i take?
    Just signed up today, i plan on being a regular here, i am very eager to learn.

I wasn't flaming you bro and I hope there was no offense taken, but on a cycle like that you won't get much results. Whoever recommended that cycle doesn't have much knowledge on anabolics, no offense to your friend. If you have questions, post them here. Let the good bros here at AR answer them. Ther is soooooooo much knowlegde and expirience here.

NO i didn't mean it like that, i know my friend doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. I am really thankful to hear all of your and other guys input. I didn't mean that response to be taken in a negative way, sorry if it sounded that way.

What kind of cycle would u suggest on the gear i got?

Originally posted by GeauxTigersLSU
    How much d-bol should i take?
    Just signed up today, i plan on being a regular here, i am very eager to learn.
    D-bol should be ran from 30-40mg/ED for no more than 4wks. Its usually ran at the beginning to 'jump start' your cycle because some test esters take a while to take effect. IMO test should be ran at 4-600mg/wk for no less than 10wks. Also make sure your taking an anti-e and have your nolva on hand. Also suggest a liver protectant as d-bol is heptoxic. Post cycle clomid is a must.

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    I would recommend planning out your next cycle and not jumping on something because someone said to. Welcome to the board man, you can find alot of useful information here.

bigmrclean

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    You Baton Rouge boys don't know shit about juicin!...LOL...j/k bro.....I say that because a friend of mine that goes to LSU called me today and told me how his "experienced" juicehead buddy told him Primobolan Depot was all a water weight steroid and you wouldn't keep any of your gains! LOL....sorry for the rant....about your cycle, you should up the dose of test to 400mg/week and the d-bol should be 30-40mg ED, thats 6-8 pills ED asumming that they are 5mg pills....not the best cycle, but not the worst...also, you need Clomid for post cycle recover and its always a good idea to have Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno symptoms...also, just out of curiosity, what did you pay for your shit...from what I hear the prices in BR are sky-fucking-high...

120 lbs!!! oh damn, i just read your profile...i feel so stupid giving you advice without knowing more about you (the reason i did was because you said you are 4 weeks into a cycle)...the truth is based on what i read in your profile, you should try working aout naturally with a good diet and hardcore lifting AT LEAST for the next year or so without juice....

well i've been working out hard for about 6months now, with no weight gain, i've put up with this my whole life. some people got it and some need help.

darklurker88 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry tosay bro, but youre doing something wrong. Invest in something like Arnold Schwaznegger's bodybuilding encyclopedia, and eat 4000cals a day, with 2g protein per pound of bodyweight A DAY.
    Sorry, theres so much to say. Go say youre new to training in the workout forum, theyll help you out for sure. Do same for diet forum

Originally posted by darklurker88
    Sorry tosay bro, but youre doing something wrong. Invest in something like Arnold Schwaznegger's bodybuilding encyclopedia, and eat 4000cals a day, with 2g <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> per pound of bodyweight A DAY.
    Sorry, theres so much to say. Go say youre new to training in the workout forum, theyll help you out for sure. Do same for diet forum
    good advice..arnolds encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding is the weightlifter's bible...if you don't have it...get it!!! you can go to barnes and noble or booksamillion or any place like that, they should all have it and its only like $24.95

Thread Information