flyguy6661 is offline Member

if your trying to keep it safe and minimal sides is test only the way to go ?

so as far as cycling goes if you want to keep it as safe as possible is test cycles the way to go and avoid deca & tren ??

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    I haven't run anything else but TEST , and not going to change that for a little while.

Cant compare but on the other hand, cant complain!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    I'd say so. Test can and dise have sides of its own, so it is best to familiarize yourself with the effects of test o ly and know exactly how your body reacts to it before adding other compounds.

Emerald is offline Associate Member
    It's true that the male body tolerates testosterone well. Moderate doses keep sides under control, this according to my buddy who's a pro bb. But my first cycle of test e I experienced the following sides on 250mg twice week, shity headaches so bad I was nauseous. A spike in blood pressure that scared me, I went and had pharasist check it, she said it was only slightly elevated. Greasy facial skin, minor zits and ball shrinkage. Imagine adding a stack

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Back to basics is the best option if you want to avoid sides.

**Most Common Beginners Cycles**

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UJZv62fX_fs

stpete is offline Banned
    Yes, test only.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    You should only need test for the first many cycles anyways. A guy can get so much out of just using test that the other compounds should be kept on the sideline until the gains slow right down while using test only cycles IMO.

There are no truly safe aas either, they all have side effects. Seeing as test should be the base of every cycle it is smart to just use test to begin with anyways so at the very least you aren't complicating side effects monitoring while on cycle.

Thread Information