Thread: front loading

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

front loading

Could someone please tell me how to front load my test cycle. I just want to get the test to kick in faster. I was planning on using test prop and Test E

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Hit the search function up all you need is there

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont think it makes much difference. I have tried and could not really feel it faster.

Blog Entries
    Ya I suck at math too lol
    Is there anyone that can say it really does kick it in that much faster by front loading

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let science speak...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frontloadchart.gif 
Views:	173 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	134218

Blog Entries
    Here's a shot in the dark because numbers are like a foreign language to me.......
    If I want to run 750mg of test e for 12 weeks then how would I frontload that?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    People generally run twice the dose for the first week or 2.

Blog Entries
    So if I was going to do 250 three * a week will that make it 500 3 * a week for the first 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    Here's a shot in the dark because numbers are like a foreign language to me.......
    If I want to run 750mg of test e for 12 weeks then how would I frontload that?
    So if I was going to do 250 three * a week will that make it 500 3 * a week for the first 2 weeks
    Everything is explained in the thread mi provided for you. If youre unable to follow simple instructions on how to front load, then you probably shouldn't be using AAS at all because this game is ALL about numbers.

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    front loading is pretty simple, just double the dose for 1 week, so two first shots with 2cc instead of one, and instead of hitting you 4-5 week it'll come in maybe 2.5 to 3.5 week that I've found

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt View Post
    front loading is pretty simple, just double the dose for 1 week, so two first shots with 2cc instead of one, and instead of hitting you 4-5 week it'll come in maybe 2.5 to 3.5 week that I've found
    OP, please do NOT listen to any of the nonsense or advice this member gives. He has no clue on what hes doing, nor does he understand frontloading at all. He's proven to be reckless and irresponsible with his protocols.

your right, explain to him how to frontload mr I have a beerbelly bigger then my dad's? lol..

explain to him how to properly frontload, if it's not doubling the CC's explain.. in detail other then saying "oh if you don't like it don't do aas" un-educated tool, go read a book hahah..

expecially when I have university degree and all you have is 2 years of massively posting rubbish on forums lol.. haha bet you work at wallmart

Quote Originally Posted by CanYouDigIt
    your right, explain to him how to frontload mr I have a beerbelly bigger then my dad's? lol..

explain to him how to properly frontload, if it's not doubling the CC's explain.. in detail other then saying "oh if you don't like it don't do aas" un-educated tool, go read a book hahah..

expecially when I have university degree and all you have is 2 years of massively posting rubbish on forums lol.. haha bet you work at wallmart
    stick to the topic on hand and keep the arguments to pm's please

it was straight on the topic, your little forum body is off topic and so are you.

I've asked him if frontloading isn't doubling up on the CC then please explain what it is then. so we can all understand, because my understanding of frontloading for last 10 years of my life is "if you shoot 1 cc of 250mg" twice weekly then frontloading is "you shoot 2 cc of 250mg" twice weekly, but he seems to say it's not true, so I'm asking him to explain to us what it is.

it was straight on the topic, your little forum body is off topic and so are you.

I've asked him if frontloading isn't doubling up on the CC then please explain what it is then. so we can all understand, because my understanding of frontloading for last 10 years of my life is "if you shoot 1 cc of 250mg" twice weekly then frontloading is "you shoot 2 cc of 250mg" twice weekly, but he seems to say it's not true, so I'm asking him to explain to us what it is.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...!!!&highlight=

There you go
    For the second time

I actually read that forum post, and it's completly rubbish, because your body dosen't evenly metabolizes your dose evenly for 10 days, that's just dumb to think that, so all those #'s are innacurate, so I'll make it very simple without reading that whole post that is full with innacuracy

just inject 2x the dose for the first week or 2 weeks, and BAM! frontloading explained in 2 lines instead of a full post from a banned member.

even that little picture diagram posted from earlier is innacurate, it says by frontloading you get 90 the first 3 days.. that's now how it works, that's not even scientific
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 02-28-2013 at 04:32 PM.

I actually read that forum post, and it's completly rubbish, because your body dosen't evenly metabolizes your dose evenly for 10 days, that's just dumb to think that, so all those #'s are innacurate, so I'll make it very simple without reading that whole post that is full with innacuracy

just inject 2x the dose for the first week or 2 weeks, and BAM! frontloading explained in 2 lines instead of a full post from a banned member.
    Can you back this "theory" of yours up with solid facts and medical data?

yeah I can actually, because I'm actually frontloading right now, n doing daily test so I could actually show you it's not true, but what's the point? the theory behind is somewhat the same, just the numbers are just innacurate
    Last edited by CanYouDigIt; 02-28-2013 at 04:39 PM.

yeah I can actually, because I'm actually frontloading right now, n doing daily test so I could actually show you it's not true, but what's the point? the theory behind is somewhat the same, just the numbers are just innacurate
    I would like to see your daily blood tests from pre cycle right up to your most recent please with dates as well

Blog Entries
    Yes I went to the link but the numbers were different than what I was wanting to use then I saw equations and like I said that's like a foreign language to me. I'm getting my blood results tomorrow and will post them

Blog Entries
    Would front loading test prop make it kick in even faster or does it matter whether I use test prop or test e when frontloading

Blog Entries
    Bump

Blog Entries
    Bump

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would front loading test prop make it kick in even faster or does it matter whether I use test prop or test e when frontloading
    Front-loading is a technique strictly applicable to heavy-ester AAS only, meaning that you wouldn't be front-loading with Test Prop.

Blog Entries
    Sounds good TJ, thanks

Thread Information