flaoldman is offline New Member

ran into some deca and nolva and want to use

I am on TRT - test cyp 200 a wk and HCG two days before and one after. I have aquired a 10ml vial 300 Deca and some nolvadex . I am 47 years old and the test has helped a great deal but would like to try my new products. What do you think about deca 300 once a week and doubling my test cyp amount?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Stats?

How long have you been working out?

stpete is offline Banned
    Why use nolva? I think you're better off just doubling your test. I'm not a fan of once a week injections and deca should be pinned 2x week and you need another bottle as you probably have 8-9ml's, not 10. Takes deca 4-5 weeks to kick in.

It is actually nandrolone pheylproplonate. I was given a bottle from a friend and did not want it to go to waste. I new at this.

I am 6'1" 208lbs. And have been hitting hard in the gym now for around 8 months. Have made so.e nice gain s on just the 200 of test cyp.

NPP is the short estered version of Deca . And like Pete said, you dont have enough.

Personally, i would like to see you in the gym a bit longer, but if your firm on doing this cycle please research the stickies for hCG , AI's. You wont require PCT as you will simply return to your TRT protocol.

Maybe I will hold off for now and buy another bottle. I think I may start the nolvadex eod though I am scared of getting T's from the test.

Quote Originally Posted by flaoldman View Post
    Maybe I will hold off for now and buy another bottle. I think I may start the nolvadex eod though I am scared of getting T's from the test.
    Huh?

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ That was my original question.

OP- no need for nolva.
    Last edited by stpete; 03-02-2013 at 07:49 PM.

I thought nolvadex stopped gyno? I can't be that wrong can I? I thought it would help block estrogen from causing breasts.

bstacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flaoldman
    It is actually nandrolone pheylproplonate. I was given a bottle from a friend and did not want it to go to waste. I new at this.

I am 6'1" 208lbs. And have been hitting hard in the gym now for around 8 months. Have made so.e nice gain s on just the 200 of test cyp.
    This says it all. Should research and learn before doing anything... Knowledge is kep bro

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Negative... Clomid is your titty blocker.. Nolva is what is used in pct to help bring your man sack back up to speed. Really good website for some clomid would be AR-R .. Nice prices and quick shipping

stpete is offline Banned
    No, clomid isn't your "titty blocker."

OP- If gyno is an issue, then you need an AI such as arimidex .

Clomid is used in conjunction w/nolva in PCT. Check out out PCT Forum for more info on said compounds.

Scottyb13 is offline Associate Member
    Let me fix my statement I mentioned haha cause i worded that wrong.. Yes during cycle AI is blocker... Clomid would be used in pct to help with estrogen levels, as nolva would help with natural test levels .. And they both work together.. This is what I meant but yes def. worded and came out wrong!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Bro you only been lifting for 8 months and you want to stack! Bro you got a lot to learn.Put some time in the gym and learn wat you are doing.Enjoy the test it will give you a great boost.

stpete is offline Banned
    No PCT though as OP is on TRT. But yes, you are correct.

Also agree more time in gym is wise decision too.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you cant and dont want to get any more than the one bottle you could always use it LOW dose to see if it helps with any joint pains. Your 47 so your probably have at least one or two by now. lol

Also as said. NO nolva, it will hinder gains and could drop your E2 to much causing other problems such as ED. Your on TRT so there is no need for PCT. Keep the nolva just in case you do start to get gyno but get some Adex to use on cycle to help make sure you dont. Before using the nolva for any reason do a lot of research so you know how to use it properly so you dont get E2 rebound or crush your E2.

Best thing would be to just put them away for now. Keep lifting for a while and learning then try to get another couple of bottles of Deca for later. For your first cycle you should just double your TRT and call it good. Honestly you will get good results if you are ready and your diet is in check. No need to add Deca or anything until cycle 3.

Thread Information