ballplayer is offline Junior Member

fina detection time?

Ok I did a search on this and still haven't found a positive answer. I see that the site has fina detection time at 4-5months but I've also read that it is 4-5 weeks? does anybody know which one is correct? or if there is a correct answer for that matter?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At least 4-5 months - upward to 9... nortestosterone is a very foreign substance and can easily be detected... depends on your bodyfat too - it will store in lipids which could release trace amounts during a cutting season several months after coming off.

If you are subject to drug testing it would be wise to stay away from trenbolone , nandrolone , and such... Testoserone Prop with an anti-e would be effective enough and clears rather quickly to normal endogenous levels with no traceable metabolites from what I understand. Winstrol is another common one which clears rather fast and helps strength with no water retention (does not aromatize)...

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Warrior
    At least 4-5 months - upward to 9... nortestosterone is a very foreign substance and can easily be detected... depends on your bodyfat too - it will store in lipids which could release trace amounts during a cutting season several months after coming off.

If you are subject to drug testing it would be wise to stay away from trenbolone, nandrolone, and such... Testoserone Prop with an anti-e would be effective enough and clears rather quickly to normal endogenous levels with no traceable metabolites from what I understand. Winstrol is another common one which clears rather fast and helps strength with no water retention (does not aromatize)...
    Winny will stay in your system for a good while I believe. Half lives are not relevant to detection windows since they are testing by detecting metabolites.

Warrior, good to see you bro, you've been MIA for a while! Your probably refering to the Oral winny tabs which clear your system in about 3-4 weeks, but the injectible takes 5 months I believe.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Thread Information