Bdubbs is offline Junior Member

Thinking about doing a first cycle.

Hey guys and gals! I'm new to the forum and have been lifting for about 8 years or so. I'm considering doing a cycle of Primobol tablets. I've heard some say they don't do a whole lot unless taking it in bigger doses. For those that have taken it, did you stack it with test and did you get results?

I'm leaning towards this because it's one of the safest to take, and I've never done any steroid before. My main goal is to lose some body fat and along build more muscle.

I'm 33 years old, 5"11 and wt is around 192. I'm looking for advice and if there's a better alternative for my goals please share.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Bf%?
    And I believe test is what you seek. Testosterone will not let you down.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    Bf%?
    And I believe test is what you seek. Testosterone will not let you down.
    It's pretty bad that I haven't even checked my bf% in quite some time. What's the most accurate tool to measure? I've never taken testosterone either and see there's different ones out there.

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    All cycles should start with Testosterone . First cycles should be testosterone only to see how your body reacts.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdubbs

It's pretty bad that I haven't even checked my bf% in quite some time. What's the most accurate tool to measure? I've never taken testosterone either and see there's different ones out there.
    You need a bodpod to get an accurate measure of body fat % but if you post a pic we can have an educated guess.

Be wary if using any AAS with high body fat because this increases the risk of aromatisation and sides as a results. Plus you won't see the benefit of the AAS at high body fat compared to low.

Personally I would get your body fat down with cardio and diet, this allies you to learn how your body responds to different diet techniques which will help when you do cycle, good luck bud

You've got quite alot of research to do, ill give you some topics to you need to read about and make yourself very familiar with,

Testosterone & it's various esters (cypionate , propionate , enanthate )

HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin

Clomiphene & tamoxifen (clomid & nolvadex & other pct meds)

Aromatase inhibitors & the aromatase enzyme & it's actions

And all 3 forms of estrogen and their effects in males

Once you have an in depth understanding of those post your proposed cycle & stats for the vets on this site to critique. The reason I ask you to research all that is, do you really want to put potentially dangerous hormones & chemicals in your body without knowing what they are & how they work?
    And as far as your Bf goes, idealistically sub 15% is recommended to help avoid estrogen related side effects. Hope your research goes well! Keep training hard and dial that diet in, ALL of your results on juice are completely diet dependent!

Editod bod is the best for Bf but calipers are cheaper & a fairly good guess, and there's also a chart going around on this forum, I'd appreciate if someone could post it here for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    You need a bodpod to get an accurate measure of body fat % but if you post a pic we can have an educated guess.

Be wary if using any AAS with high body fat because this increases the risk of aromatisation and sides as a results. Plus you won't see the benefit of the AAS at high body fat compared to low.

Personally I would get your body fat down with cardio and diet, this allies you to learn how your body responds to different diet techniques which will help when you do cycle, good luck bud
    The only picture I have right now is in my avatar, but first thing first I'll check my bf%. I've started doing more cardio, I just get nervous that to much and I'll lose some muscle mass.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdippin View Post
    All cycles should start with Testosterone. First cycles should be testosterone only to see how your body reacts.
    That's good to know! What testosterone is recommended for a first time user?

The only picture I have right now is in my avatar, but first thing first I'll check my bf%. I've started doing more cardio, I just get nervous that to much and I'll lose some muscle mass.

That's good to know! What testosterone is recommended for a first time user?
    I use propionate , but most first time users don't like the idea of being a human pin cushion lol, so personally is recommend enanthate to you, and id be very beneficial to you if you posted a run down of your diet in the nutrition forum for those guys to critique.

I use propionate, but most first time users don't like the idea of being a human pin cushion lol, so personally is recommend enanthate to you, and id be very beneficial to you if you posted a run down of your diet in the nutrition forum for those guys to critique.
    Good to know and thanks for the friendly help! I need to do a lot more research if I plan on using anything thing. My diet isn't bad but not always the best either. I do try to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Maybe I should go for more? It seems I've hit a wall with getting gains that I'd like and it seems like I'm now in the maintaining mode.

Good to know and thanks for the friendly help! I need to do a lot more research if I plan on using anything thing. My diet isn't bad but not always the best either. I do try to get 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. Maybe I should go for more? It seems I've hit a wall with getting gains that I'd like and it seems like I'm now in the maintaining mode.
    I recommend 2g+/lb especially on cycle, for a heavy cut I wouldn't go any lower than 1-1.5x

I recommend 2g+/lb especially on cycle, for a heavy cut I wouldn't go any lower than 1-1.5x
    What about if no cycle is being used? It seems I might not be getting enough protein in my body!

your diet is most likely the problem! Finally! We have a person that thinks diet is more important than juice. Hallelujah! But yes, I definitely advise you to post your diet in the nutrition section, have them critique it, follow that critiqued diet for atleast 6-12 months and hang around and ask all the questions & absorb all the knowledge you can in that period. You'll be glad you did in the long run! Best of luck to you on your research and diet! Feel free to ask all the questions you need. That's what we're here for!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Head over to the nutrition forum and read a couple of relevant stickies and post your diet plan, that's the best place for you right now. This may help btw

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2601545778.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	142343
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

That's what I was talking about^ thanks BIB.

Sounds good! Diet seems to be the toughest for me, because I'm not always eating the same foods. I do eat out a lot (no fast food) normally eat steaks, chicken, pastas, fish, with veggies. I take a gander at the nutrition section, I'd rather do that for great results than jumping all over anabolic steroids right away!

Thread Information