JasonTheMaestro is offline New Member

First time Cycle. What kind of stack?

Hey, been on here alot n read alot of posts. So this is my first one where i'm asking for some advice.

Been working out on and off for 2 years. Been serious for about 3 months though. Plan to try my first stack this summer around June.
    Im 195, Lean Body. Not sure of my body fat but i'm not that skinny of a dude but its low enough to see a six pack lol i'm also 24.
    I've done some research for the past year on anabolic steroids , how it works, and I also have a descent education on the human body being I major in Nursing(yeah w.e. talk shit lol) so I have some understand how everything is absorbed, broke down,and works for the most part. so i know all the risks but im not aware of the Dos and Donts during and after cycle and what anabolics to mix to get the result I want and ways to keep it or most of it at that.

But anyway. my diets good, I hit the gym 4 times a week, and my goal is to gain maybe 8-12lbs of LEAN muscle with a stack combined with my workouts n dieting. I dont want to be huge and bulky or something ridiculous. I like my overall physique n shape, I just want to add more to what it already is. I dont want to look like a pro body builder or a bloated whale. haha
    I really just want more definition and size to my upper body, bring my chest out, shoulders, and back out. I did some research on "Winstrol " but someone told me thats only one agent out of the stack i'm looking for.
    I'm hoping someone on here can give me some advice. And please don't tell me I'm not ready. I'm a grown adult and very responsible. I'm hoping I can just get some advice. Not an argument lol Maybe an exact regimen.
    What im most scared of is getting bitch tits n not getting it up though! lol Any help?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Look at the top of the section for "beginners cycle"... forget a "stack"... stacks are for experienced users who have an understanding of multiple compounds and how they want each to affect their physique.

You need to keep the first couple cycles simple so you learn how your body reacts to anabolics...

If you run multiple compounds and run into a problem, you have no idea which one caused the issue.... this knowledge comes from personal experience, not what someone else tells you will happen...

Simple long ester test cycle will suit you best

-KP

Oh Alright! Thank you KnockOut. I'm gonna check it out!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonTheMaestro View Post
    I would stay away form those cycles bro! KP is likely not aware that they have not been updated and have conflicting information with today updated clinical information. Staff and Admin are currently working on updating some of the articles on this site.

For instance, the "Beginners" cycle states, "....If you’re nipples begin to get sore while on cycle you might try supplementing with 10mg of Nolvadex per day. If this does not work you are going to need an Aromatase Inhibitor such as Arimidex or Letrozole ; 0.5mg every other day of either should suffice.

Please stick with the link i have provided above for the most current and up to date information that includes an AI ON CYCLE always.

Good call. I know it can all be very confusing when approaching a first cycle, we all see those "ideal" bodies and want to get there really fast, but in this game, more is not better.

A simple test cycle (with proper diet and training) to someone who has never cycled will yeild more gains than someone with many cycles running multiple compounds. A first time user (again with the above criteria in check) can easily add 10-12lbs of lean muscle using just test. A seasoned bodybuilding with multiple cycles would give their left nut to gain that much running 400% more gear.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I would stay away form those cycles bro! KP is likely not aware that they have not been updated and have conflicting information with today updated clinical information. Staff and Admin are currently working on updating some of the articles on this site.

For instance, the "Beginners" cycle states, "....If you’re nipples begin to get sore while on cycle you might try supplementing with 10mg of Nolvadex per day. If this does not work you are going to need an Aromatase Inhibitor such as Arimidex or Letrozole ; 0.5mg every other day of either should suffice.

Please stick with the link i have provided above for the most current and up to date information that includes an AI ON CYCLE always.
    Jason, Mickey is right... I have not looked for updates on that beginner cycle, but his link is the one you need.

Oh alright! Knox i'm checking out your link now! Thank you guys! Glad I could get some real advice on here. Quick too!

Oh alright! Knox i'm checking out your link now! Thank you guys! Glad I could get some real advice on here. Quick too!
    Im glad you are listening... more often than not we get responses like ".. I dont care what you say, this is happening regardless" or "my dealer says this is an awesome stack so Im running it regardless, he knows more than you guys so just give me advice on how to run it properly"

or the ever so popular response of "go fvck youselves, you dont know everything, Im running it anyways"

3-4 months later they come back with the exact same 2 questions

1) why doesnt my dick work
    2) i always was a boob guy, but I never thought about having a set to call my own

lmao no no not me. I know how serious steroids can be to your body. its no joke.

Thread Information