Thread: My blast

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    So I am deciding on my next blast before summer. Not looking to gain a lot but if I could gain 5 lbs would be perfect. I am planning to up my calories by 500 Ed from my current meal plan. I have ran many blasts with test c 600 mg EW split into 2 doses 3.5 days apart. Never needed an ai cause my e never jumped up over 30. Thinking of running test c at 600 EW this time with 300 EW deca ? Also running aromasin at 12.5 eod? Thoughts?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cant see why you would risk a heavy recovery by using deca for 5 lbs - to be honest cant see why your cycle for 5 lbs. You could do that with just your calorie increase. If you do plan to cycle for such a little amount I would drop the deca and just run test.

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    How long will this blast be ? I'm about to start my next blast but I will be using npp instead of deca . For your goals tho, if your diet and training are on par I don't see how you couldn't gain those 5 lbs by then end of your blast. Why are you running the deca at only 300mg ? Have you already been cruising on a smaller dose of deca ?

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Damn you Marcus, always too quick lmao!

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    So I am deciding on my next blast before summer. Not looking to gain a lot but if I could gain 5 lbs would be perfect. I am planning to up my calories by 500 Ed from my current meal plan. I have ran many blasts with test c 600 mg EW split into 2 doses 3.5 days apart. Never needed an ai cause my e never jumped up over 30. Thinking of running test c at 600 EW this time with 300 EW deca? Also running aromasin at 12.5 eod? Thoughts?
    Heck yeah jim. About time you hopped back on. You should run short ester for a blast. You will put on more than 5lbs though I bet! NPP and Prop is what I'd use for a blast. I'm doing a 4 weeker, started yesterday with just prop. Running it alongside my trt and deca .

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Cant see why you would risk a heavy recovery by using deca for 5 lbs - to be honest cant see why your cycle for 5 lbs. You could do that with just your calorie increase. If you do plan to cycle for such a little amount I would drop the deca and just run test.
    Marcus I am on hrt so I never come off the test. Been on for 5 yrs and I am not interested in putting on much fat

Quote Originally Posted by warmouth

Heck yeah jim. About time you hopped back on. You should run short ester for a blast. You will put on more than 5lbs though I bet! NPP and Prop is what I'd use for a blast. I'm doing a 4 weeker, started yesterday with just prop. Running it alongside my trt and deca.
    War keep me posted how it goes. I would consider a short ester but I already have everything on hand

Bump

Marcus I am on hrt so I never come off the test. Been on for 5 yrs and I am not interested in putting on much fat
    Oh ok then, well upping your test dose along side deca will give you more than 5 lbs imho, if you want to keep the weight down I would just up your test along side your upping your cals

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Oh ok then, well upping your test dose along side deca will give you more than 5 lbs imho, if you want to keep the weight down I would just up your test along side your upping your cals
    If I gain more than 5 pounds with the deca and keep the diet clean, which I always do anyway it would be real lean gains right? I don't ever like my bf to be higher than 10

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    should run sum tren ace and mast and test prop for 4-8weeks. DRY LEAN GAINS with ..some.. fat loss.

Quote Originally Posted by measuretwicecutonce
    should run sum tren ace and mast and test prop for 4-8weeks. DRY LEAN GAINS with ..some.. fat loss.
    Gains are determined by diet only bro. I just want to make sure the deca won't make me retain a ton of water

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I was under the influence that deca was not for a blast, unless you really mean cycle lasting a minimum of 8-10 weeks? Npp is for short blast 4-6 weeks no bloat with clean diet.
    I suggest uping the test to 750 ew and well if your gonna run deca....run deca my man 600mg a week should suffice.
    I just started a blast of prop and npp 1000/800....wow nice results so far with fat loss.

Time1 is offline Banned
    why not NPP then? No matter what i use in terms of an Ai dose, or caber etc DECA always makes me puffy and hold a lot of water and im not even 10% lol
    Deca gives me 2 chins lol. And im not a HIGH bodyfat.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    I was under the influence that deca was not for a blast, unless you really mean cycle lasting a minimum of 8-10 weeks? Npp is for short blast 4-6 weeks no bloat with clean diet.
    I suggest uping the test to 750 ew and well if your gonna run deca....run deca my man 600mg a week should suffice.
    I just started a blast of prop and npp 1000/800....wow nice results so far with fat loss.
    I don't mind blasting for 16 weeks? I do have Tren as well but I would only run one or the other obviously Tren would be a shorter run
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 03-07-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Gains are determined by diet only bro. I just want to make sure the deca won't make me retain a ton of water
    How have you reacted to deca before?

Seemed like i retained more water than i like to but i was also running 600 mg ew with 300 ew test. Thats why this time i was thinking higher test lower deca
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    How have you reacted to deca before?

bump

I am only experiencing gains from Deca on my 8th week. This is why I am going to use shorts from now on. Water retention hasnt been a problem for me, but I am keeping my test at my TRT levels. It has been painstakingly slow. There has been some water retention, but only in my face! I hate it. I have a big head anyways, but the extra "fat", as Iam telling people it is, is ugly. I am bulking, so I dont mind some water, but so far my body has remained fairly dry. I started a 4 week blast with prop this week @ 150mgs EOD just to finish out this deca with.

Thanks for the info. I dont mind doing longer cycles. They say deca should be run 12-16 weeks. I am apprehensive about the bloat. I am thinking about running the tren instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    I am only experiencing gains from Deca on my 8th week. This is why I am going to use shorts from now on. Water retention hasnt been a problem for me, but I am keeping my test at my TRT levels. It has been painstakingly slow. There has been some water retention, but only in my face! I hate it. I have a big head anyways, but the extra "fat", as Iam telling people it is, is ugly. I am bulking, so I dont mind some water, but so far my body has remained fairly dry. I started a 4 week blast with prop this week @ 150mgs EOD just to finish out this deca with.

Thanks for the info. I dont mind doing longer cycles. They say deca should be run 12-16 weeks. I am apprehensive about the bloat. I am thinking about running the tren instead.
    Now that sounds like an idea!

stpete is offline Banned
    Take into consideration the harsh sides from tren , first. I love the stuff(tren) but the sides are just a little much for me anymore. I'm not sure how much bloat you'd get w/300mgs ew. I wouldn't think it would be that much, taking everything else into consideration. I've always ran 600mgs. Yeah, i get bloated a bit but then again 10% bf is somewhere i rarely go.

Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    Take into consideration the harsh sides from tren , first. I love the stuff(tren) but the sides are just a little much for me anymore. I'm not sure how much bloat you'd get w/300mgs ew. I wouldn't think it would be that much, taking everything else into consideration. I've always ran 600mgs. Yeah, i get bloated a bit but then again 10% bf is somewhere i rarely go.

Good Luck
    Yeah I am not dead set either way yet. Either way If I do run the Tren I will start low. Thanks war and Pete

Thread Information