Thread: Nolva + torem

Nolva + torem

I just finished a heavy (18 weeks with a deload half way) prop and tren cycle. Hcg throughout. Opinions on pct?
    6 weeks? I was planning on running torem and nolva (i have both). I pretty much needed trt before this cycle and the only reason im coming off is to get a sperm sample to have kids one day. After that im pretty sure trt is my future but we'll see.

No one?

Is it a good idea to add nolva to torem for recovery from a heavy cycle?

Is 6 weeks of pct beneficial for longer cycles?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Ive never used Torem. But 6 wks is fine for Nolva especially for a longish cycle. After youre initial 'front load', just run it out @ 20mg.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I just finished Torem/Nolva and it worked well. It didn't work as fast as Clomid/Nolva but the sides with Torem were nearly nonexistent. Clomid really F'd with me.

Torem: 120/90/60/60/60/60
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20/20/20

I wish I could remember where I found this dosing from on the board but it was long ago. There was supporting information for the numbers but I just don't remember. Take it all with a grain of salt!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    I just finished Torem/Nolva and it worked well. It didn't work as fast as Clomid/Nolva but the sides with Torem were nearly nonexistent. Clomid really F'd with me.

Torem: 120/90/60/60/60/60
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20/20/20

I wish I could remember where I found this dosing from on the board but it was long ago. There was supporting information for the numbers but I just don't remember. Take it all with a grain of salt!!
    Beautiful. That dosing looks good, maybe Ill drop them lower on the last week but the rest looks great.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was on trt and got off did Nolva and Clomid and the wife was pregnant 2 months later..

Now back on my trt, hope everything goes well..

Quote Originally Posted by FONZY007 View Post
    I was on trt and got off did Nolva and Clomid and the wife was pregnant 2 months later..

Now back on my trt, hope everything goes well..
    Wow, VERY good to know.

So a month after you finished pct she got pregnant?

We've been having sex for 3 months without protection and nothing, its got me pretty worried that I could be sterile or something.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Wow, VERY good to know.

So a month after you finished pct she got pregnant?

We've been having sex for 3 months without protection and nothing, its got me pretty worried that I could be sterile or something.
    That's how it works sometimes man, if you weren't trying or didn't want a kid she would get pregnant with minimal effort!!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you are really looking into saving a sperm sample I would consider blasting with hmg and hcg . Them I would do a pct that definitely included clomid. Comid is the single serm - with by far the most supporting data for its success as a male fertility drug. If you wanna use torem thats great - id use torem and clomid.
    Just my thoughts either way I wish you the best man. Good for you considering the possibility of of aas impact on this and being mature enough to realize what you want or dont want now may change in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    If you are really looking into saving a sperm sample I would consider blasting with hmg and hcg . Them I would do a pct that definitely included clomid. Comid is the single serm - with by far the most supporting data for its success as a male fertility drug. If you wanna use torem thats great - id use torem and clomid.
    Just my thoughts either way I wish you the best man. Good for you considering the possibility of of aas impact on this and being mature enough to realize what you want or dont want now may change in the future.
    Hmm, wish I knew that before I started PCT. Itll take too long to order it in now (Canadian and arr takes about 2-3 weeks).

Thread Information