chris6137 is offline New Member

Taking pins and fina on vacation???

I am leaving for a cruise on sunday. I take a plane from jersey to miami and then get on the ship to st martin and st thomas. I am in the middle of my fina/sust cycle and was wondering if I put the pins and the fina in my luggage that i am not carrying on the plane, do they search the bags or put them through a metal detector. I will take a shot of sust right b4 i leave but i figure if fina is legal to buy online, why couldnt u carry it on a plane? Also if i cant bring pins on a plane, are they legal to buy in FL.? I would appreciate any input or knowledge about this.

aanold is offline Junior Member
    Fina is only legal to buy when in cart form once you convert it to an injectable, I believe that would make it an illegal substance to have on you. Other bros might have some insight on the risks involved with the travel.

chris6137 is offline New Member
    are pins legal to buy in florida

big swoll is offline Member
    fina is legal to have in the cart form, and it is still legal to posess in an injectable form...it only becomes illegal when it is injected into a human...as far as carrying it on an airplane though, i wouldn't try it...first off, how do they know that its fina and that it is legal to posess...they might think it is test or some other chemical that is illegal to posess....then they would have to take it and run tests on it....i would not take it on a plane

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes they are legal to get in Florida.

Originally posted by big swoll
    they might think it is test or some other chemical that is illegal to posess....then they would have to take it and run tests on it....i would not take it on a plane
    With the current heightened state of paranoiia in the USA, I would definetly not take pinz or vials of mystery products on a plane.

Think about it.

Best case scenario they might think it's test and you get a slap on the wrist... worse case scenario they don't know what the heck it is, assume the worse, call in the HAZMAT Bacteriological-Chemical Intervention unit... the shit hits the fan... you see where this is going...

I would not chance it.

Red

Thread Information